• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 8, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Wholesome Souls

    Dark Souls 2 Wholesome Souls


    Wholesome Souls

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    I made knuckles uganda warrior

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Made a quick map based on my interpretation of the Drangleic layout. Made in Inkarnate :)

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    My armor set tier list ⚠️ based on how much I like them visually⚠️

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    Beat DS2 with no carry weight, here's me killing Nashandra as proof

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    I want to have a good old fashioned pvp event for sotfs 6 year

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Kinda late on this one but I thought maybe I could get some of the community together to do a good old fashioned arena on the iron keep bridge

    submitted by /u/Whadyatalkinabeetm8
    [link] [comments]

    How to use Sunlight spear with 4 faith

    Posted: 08 May 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Hello! this "guide" is similar to my "how to use climax at sl1" "guide" but now we are not at sl1 we are at 4 faith which is the lowest faith level possible in the game!

    So which class has 4 faith? Sorcerer of course!

    So how do we even use sunlight spear with 4 faith spell needs 55.

    Thankfully for us dark souls 2 has 2 important things that made this possible

    First being Magerold of lanafir!

    And the second is skeptic's spice!

    Magerold is at iron keep after 2 invading red phantoms.

    And we can farm skeptic's spice at belfry luna by burning an bonfire ascetic over and over.

    Every time we burn an ascetic we get 3 spices.

    Sadly we can only spice our sunlight spear to 10 faith and we have 4 so how do we use it?

    (You can farm bonfire ascetics at aldias keep)

    We can buff our faith stat using the following items:

    King's crown gives 3 faith!

    Vessel shield gives 1 faith!

    Agdayne's cuffs gives 1 faith!

    Ring of prayer gives us a whopping 5 faith!

    And last but not least we have goldenfruit balm which also gives 5 faith but only lasts 45 seconds!

    That makes our faith stat 19! more than enough.

    So which chime we can use at 19 faith?

    There is quite a selection we got:

    Priest chime-with lightning infused we have 306 AR!

    Cleric's sacred chime-this has lower AR than priest chime so dont even bother with it.

    Witchtree bellvine-with lightning infused we have 309 AR 3 more than our priest chime!

    Disc chime-With lightning infused we only have 277 AR how pathetic... its even lower than cleric's chime.

    Sanctum shield (I dont know the AR because soulsplanner only shows the defence values)

    Mace of the insolent-With raw infused we have 109 AR on lightning seems pathetic right? but there is a twist we can actually buff this with gold pine resin which adds more AR (I dont know how much it adds because again soulsplanner doesnt allow you to see the buffed AR)

    So thats all chime's we can use at 19 faith the strongest one is:

    Witchtree bellvine!

    Bonus:

    You can use sun seal to get 3% damage boost on sunlight spear.

    So thats it thank you for reading!

    Goodluck grinding those medals.

    Edit: Chime of screams on off hand gives a whopping 8 faith! but we cant use vessel shield which makes our faith stat 26!

    So which chime is the strongest now?

    The answer is:

    Witchtree bellvine again with 326 AR!

    submitted by /u/Ibretlikkedi
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum difficulty rate?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    I finished this game long time ago and now im back to get things done, how do you guys think the Platinum? Is it easy or frustrating, aslo is the online still active in this game! And does it have meta level like the other games?? As i remember my level is to high and hope that wouldn't be a problem

    submitted by /u/saudex1
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Company of Champions Covenant's effects. Joining , Leaving and Joining again.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    I just started playing Dark Souls 2 SOTFS after playing Demon's Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. I was happily farming in Things Betwixt however, I ran into the enemies despawning.

    I've read a bit about the Company of Champions Covenant and how it will let the enemies respawn but they'll hit 50% harder and have higher def. Before joining the covenant so I can farm I was wondering.

    1. When I leave the Covenant will the enemies go back to normal? Will they lose the Damage boost and the Def buff?
    2. Can I rejoin the covenant any time I want? IE join it, farm, leave, Kill the boss at regular damage/def stats, then rejoin and farm again?
    3. when I rejoin is it the regular ATK and DEF boost or does it multiply from the last time?

    Sorry about asking all this I've been looking and just can't find any info that covers what I'm trying to figure out.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Artoria44
    [link] [comments]

    Poison Arena NG+8 Covenant of Champions Mytha Kill // Outdamaging the heal, outlasting the poison // Spinny blades too strong for Medusa wannabe

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    Which is better for strength Santiers spear or red iron twinblade

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Battle of the Miracle Monsters: Two NPCs that are regarded as one of the most powerful in their respective games. Both have high health, powerful miracles and healing spam. Who will win, Licia of Lindelt Vs. Shira, Knight of Filianore?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Company of Champions early-game build advice?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    After my most recent no-fire/no-death attempt, I decided I wanted to go back and play the game fairly normally again--my typical play in Dark Souls games is to start as a Deprived and move through the game on a fairly standard progression path.

    Here, I decided that since I wasn't going for that sweet NFND, I'd try the Company of Champions for the first time.

    As mentioned above--I started as a Deprived. The game's been kicking my hollow arse moreso than before (a welcome change, admittedly), and I recently hit level 30 having leveled enough to use a few more basic weapons (primarily a mace and rapier), and pumping most of the rest into health or Adaptability. As I progress, what should I prioritize in order to be successful on this run?

    (Note that I'm on NG, not NG+X).

    submitted by /u/the_fiercest_mudcrab
    [link] [comments]

    Sinh, the Slumbering Dragon > Black Dragon Kalameet. IMHO. Probably the best fight in the first 2 DS (I'm finishing the DS2 DLCs right now). Absolutely epic!

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    A Light in the Dark

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    Any advice for shrine of amana?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    I did DS2 no death run on NG+! At first I was playing normaly, but halfway through the game I noticed that I didn't die once and I can say there were many close calls.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Who the hell is Forlorn and why does he keep invading me?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    He's so annoying what's his deal

    submitted by /u/OrphicGwen
    [link] [comments]

    Any cool weapons for hex/sex build?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    Wanted to try a hex/Dex build for my second playthrough and was wondering what weapons to use

    submitted by /u/Private_Donut_
    [link] [comments]

    Finally platinum trophy in Dark Souls 2 on ps3

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    Best Builds/Weapons For Low Level Coop?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Wanted to help people at the lowest tier you can buy the agape ring(SM 30000-39999). What are some good weapons and builds?

    submitted by /u/Bromomento11
    [link] [comments]

    Got 99 in all stats after being invaded? Is this a hack?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    I'm not sure what just happened. I got invaded by someone, and died pretty quick. When I died as I was respawning, my game crashed. When I started up the game again, I immediately noticed my massive health bar and noticed that most of my stats were maxed. In fact, everything except endurance was level 99. My endurance is level 1. Here is an image: https://i.imgur.com/1bJ4yA6.png

    Is there a reason behind why this happened? And also, is there a way I can undo this? I don't want to play the rest of the game with these stats.

    submitted by /u/darksouls2player1550
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment