• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Well I found a way to fly

    Dark Souls 2 Well I found a way to fly


    Well I found a way to fly

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    Sigh. Goodbye 120,000 souls ( would have been 12 level ups )

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:45 AM PDT

    I thought this was hilarious

    Posted: 16 May 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    I’m on a quest... to get both illusory rings.. at the same time. On a new character.. I have no clue how to start, but I have an idea ��

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    What is this NPC AI? (Worth the 3 minutes just to laugh at my cluelessness)

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    A interesting funny history

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    I thought I was stuck in the game for making wrong choices, but I just needed to kill the last boss. I had already farmed so much, I killed her with about 15 hits 😅

    Well, that was a great game, I think I'll try NG+.

    submitted by /u/MrMauroJr
    [link] [comments]

    How to open this door in the best location in the game?this door is right after the demon of song boss fight and it's near the last bonfire in shrine of Amana,please if you know tell me how I open this door,or where's the key.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    How much harder is SOTFS really?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Im about half a playthough on NG++ away from platinum'ing the ps3 version and I found the ps4 version of Scholar on sale on craigslist for $4 this past week. Im sort of "souls'd out" right now after doing DS1 last November, then Sekiro for a 2nd time in December, BB in February/March, DS3 in March/April and now Ds2.

    Another note is that Ive found ds2 to be the easiest BY FAR. Collectively through 2 games Ive died to all bosses a combined 10 times, most of which have never killed me and a few Ive never actually been hit by.

    Is scholar really so much harder that if I came back to it in a year or so I'd be completely lost or is the hype around it just that? Just hype?

    Thanks in advance for your comments.

    submitted by /u/t3h_LoU
    [link] [comments]

    I knew having a bonfire right outside the boss room was a bad sign

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    Then I met Fume Knight :(

    submitted by /u/MoonlitBadlands
    [link] [comments]

    Okay, i just started to play this game today, this is the first zone in the game and in this specific place there is not even an enemy, what did i miss?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    PvE Sorcerer

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    I wanna try a PvE Sorcerer build for my next run, but I'm quite turned off by the low starting stats. I always like to get to 25 ADP for 100 agility first, but I feel like that'll just make the run harder. Also, the low Vigor and Endurance stats are something I'm worried about, and having low strength + dex makes it so I can't even use a shield from the start. So, any tips for a good PvE Sorcerer build?

    submitted by /u/Pizzapancake1
    [link] [comments]

    A confession

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Yesterday I farmed some Mirror Knight invasions and I invaded a guy and killed him 8 times in a row while he was trying to beat the boss. Those invasions were super fun but I felt really bad so I'm sorry

    Not bad enough though, I then proceeded to do a shit ton of invasions in the shrine of Amana and subsequently the undead crypt.

    I'll defend the chamber of my venerable lord with my life, no would be monarch shall take the true throne under my watchful eye. Long live King Vendrick

    submitted by /u/DerpyNachoZ
    [link] [comments]

    What SL and SM should I aim for for PvP?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    What the title say. Oh and also, I'm on PC [SotFS].

    submitted by /u/Starlord315
    [link] [comments]

    Need alot of souls

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    I need a few million souls I will trade items like wepons and armour for them my sm is 6549092 in on ps5

    submitted by /u/Incognito12765
    [link] [comments]

    The Purser- Darksouls lore

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    Lenigrast's "unknown" dialogue

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Both fextralife and wikidot claim that Lenigrast will, under unknown conditions, say:

    "Chloanne…I…"

    Anyone know what provokes him to speak so?

    submitted by /u/DownshiftedRare
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat the kryptonite boss for my low stamina/health sorcerer build

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    The blue smelter demon

    I have spent the last 7 hours straight dying to this fucker.

    My sorcery was useless against this boss. It did hardly any damage, and his aggressive approach would crush me during the casting animation.

    My low VIG meant any 2 hits would kill me. And most fights ended very early

    My low END would only allow 1-2 hits with my axe during his short windows. Any more would empty my bar so I couldn't roll during his next attack combo. I made that mistake a lot.

    Tried poison/fire/lightning/dark resins.

    Tried summoning both NPCs

    Tried different ring combinations

    Tried two handing my axe for extra damage

    None of it worked... until it did. Took a pretty much perfect run to get it done.

    Went from 12 human effigies to 2

    I even despawned the fuckery in the Iron Passage so I could have clean run back

    submitted by /u/MoonlitBadlands
    [link] [comments]

    SL1 Sinner? Oh yeah, piece of cake. Not even close. Totally.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    That could be the coolest final hit ever.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    Who is harded

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Personally I have never beaten ancient dragon and fume knight I mostly beat after 5-6 attempts. Darklurker is hard but I was able to beat him for platinum in 3 days

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/bless_kukreja_20
    [link] [comments]

    Who is npc jester Thomas?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Anybody knows who is Jester Thomas? I summon him in both Mytha queen and the Aava boss fight, he is so powerful. He basically solo both of the boss fight for me, lmao. I even try to fight him in DLC, and his pyro attk is so strong. Is there a lore for him? The wiki did not help at all with the story of this guy.

    submitted by /u/LogicalLoad9
    [link] [comments]

    what swords are these

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    hi everyone i was looking this video and saw a movement that i never see before in the 13:10 what's that sword are ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uuEyDK_hv4

    submitted by /u/galacticeggplant
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment