• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Dark Souls Maximum hp possible (76,233)

    Dark Souls Maximum hp possible (76,233)


    Maximum hp possible (76,233)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    The biggest hp bar possible is 2,633 hp achieved with 99vit/ mask of the other/ rofap and tiny being rings.

    Then you get estus7 for 800 hp per drink and 20 drinks for 16,000 hp

    Then with max attunement (10 without rings) you can get 10 "great heal" all 3 uses each and healing 1920 hp with dark moon talisman, for a total of 57,600hp

    All added up gives you 76,233hp

    This math does not include sanctus shield/ server curved great sword/ or ring of evil eye, you could push this further with the 2 ring slots granting extra attunement for 2 more great heals but that just feels greedy at this point

    submitted by /u/def_not_projared
    [link] [comments]

    Have you beaten any of the DarkSouls without a guide? If so, how long did it take you?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    I can't imagine how long it would take me to finish without a guide

    submitted by /u/Albatraze
    [link] [comments]

    What's the worst mob in your opinion?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    For me, dogs in dks1 take the cake for the most whack, most annoying pieces of shite. But what do you think is the worst mob?

    submitted by /u/BigPastyBodonkadonk
    [link] [comments]

    Is the silver knight spear good?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    I'm doing a quality build and my main weapon is the claymore. I'm wondering if this spear is a good secondary.

    submitted by /u/DerpyNachoZ
    [link] [comments]

    In your playthroughs, what have been some of your most nerve wracking and exciting moments?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    I'm thinking barely scraping by in a boss battle with no estus and barely any hp, stumbling on a boss by accident, unexpected enemy encounters etc. Fire away!

    submitted by /u/AshenOneWeef
    [link] [comments]

    Just realized something about anor londo

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    After finishing anot londo you'll find out the place is not only lacking the sun, but also gwyn's son since his firstborn statue is missing (in his eyes since he raised gwyndolin as a girl)

    submitted by /u/N313intruder
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Dark Souls Remastered or play Prepare to Die

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I was thinking of continuing my journey into Dark Souls. So far I have only finished 3. I was thinking of going ahead with Dark Souls 1 next, and was wondering whether it is better to buy the Remastered version, or to play the Prepare to Die edition, which i already own, and have tried before giving up years ago? thanks everyone.

    EDIT: I'm on PC and I don't have the DLC

    submitted by /u/tiddyboi96
    [link] [comments]

    Chaos build?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    Is a chaos build actually viable for both PvE and PvP? I don't mind about the humanity thing that makes every death an internal trauma, I just wonder if it is a fun build, since farming red titanites it's quite a challenge compared to other types

    submitted by /u/JulesTheGreat-o
    [link] [comments]

    Do you remember when you didn't "get" Dark Souls?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Maybe some of you were people who saw the original Dark Souls and said yes, this resonates with me immediately, but I'm willing to bet that a large portion of the community just didn't get it at first. Dark Souls actively tries to be obtuse, and impenetrable, and hard and from the outside it's kind of off-putting.

    I remember regurgitating stuff I heard on podcasts from a decade ago about how Dark Souls was completely unfair and just killed you in bad ways that were un-fun. Having never played it that was just what I thought about that game anytime I thought about it. Stuff like the boulder rolling down the staircase in the Undead Asylum was what I thought the entire game was, and to a degree there is a lot of that or stuff like enemies hiding behind walls and such. But that doesn't make it unfair.. That just means you have to recalibrate how you approach the game. Once you do go in with that approach the Souls games are obscenely fair. Unguided, but fair, and the difficulty acts as a way to teach you about the game. Like hitting Firelink for the first time and going down the elevator to see the New Londo Ruins and just how intimidating it is makes you think man I shouldn't be here, same thing with trying to get through the graveyard first and getting smashed to bits by the skeletons. It's just a different approach to structuring a game.

    Generally when I die I know it's my fault and exactly what I did wrong, and the big reveal moments in the games that happen are worth all of the frustration you feel when you butt up against a boss for hours. No game in my opinion has ever gotten scale right in the way that the Dark Souls games do. Me listening to other people saying the games were unfair and frustrating and not worth the time stole from me the experience of being able to get lost in these worlds. Sure they can be frustrating, the games can seem obtuse, the combat can be slow or clunky sometimes, the enemy placements can be rough, but every single bit of that is worth the reveals and the world that is completely unmatched in terms of design.

    TL;DR Dark Souls is a complete masterpiece and deserves all of the praise it gets that I avoided for nearly a decade because I listened to people who were trying to play it like they played every ARPG.

    Can you remember when you just didn't get what Dark Souls was?

    submitted by /u/WookieLotion
    [link] [comments]

    Has dark souls ever made you physically scream out of rage ?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Dark souls is notoriously impossible, what I'm afraid of is this game making me rage so hard to the point where I start to lose it all, I don't scream at games that often but there is one game that mentally broke me tho, that game was uncharted 2, the most unfair game that I have ever played, the terrible level design and overpowered enemies made me wanna end it all, and that boss fight, that shit had me screaming , if one stupid boss from a 3rd person shooting game like uncharted can make me scream, then what makes you think dozens of impossible bosses in the souls series wouldn't ? I don't know guys, I'm really scared of these games, I don't wanna yell and scream at the tv, I've once had neighboors bashing at my door one time, shit was nasty. So has the games ever made you physically scream at the screen ? Is it mentally painful to play these games ? Because I don't know if I want to torture myself

    submitted by /u/Hadouken_Dazs
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls 2 and 3 have no point??!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    So is it safe to conclude that if you choose the dark lord ending in dark souls 1, it essentially means you have created a world where the events of dark souls 2 and 3 will never take place? Cause the fire is already out?

    submitted by /u/Srin_jan
    [link] [comments]

    I need souls for fun co-op sesh

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    Me and my partner are gonna soon start up a co-op, we both have beaten the game and I just want us to have some good old fun.. can someone drop me tons of souls so I can dupe them between me and her? I would appreciate it

    submitted by /u/CosmicMonarch
    [link] [comments]

    New to dark souls, seek guidance.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    New to dark souls here. Playing the remastered version and I've just got into Anor Lando. I have three questions about my future pathway and three about a game mechanic thing. 1) should I do the painted world before the ornstein/smaugh fight? What are the pros and cons of killing Gwendolyn after their fight? Pros and cons of killing the boss at the end of painted world? I killed the merchant in the undead burg but left the other NPCs alive. However as I was doing some research on various things I found out about sin but have no idea what that's referring too. Do I have sin from killing that merchant? What does sin do? How do I check current sin?

    submitted by /u/awesomepossum1992
    [link] [comments]

    How do I kill ceaseless if I dies to him the first time

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    So I went to ceaseless and died but when I go to the fog wall he will just blast me with range once I enter and will not jump. I don't know if they got rid of the jump with his left "arm" in the remaster but if they didn't what am I doing wrong.

    submitted by /u/Red_Neck-King
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone drop me a soul stack? I can trade/help/mule if you want

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    I just need a soul stack to level up and help my friend because im in NG+

    submitted by /u/Captain_Beemo_
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanna confirm about pyromancies (PvE)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    As I'm on the highest difficulty, I find that damage is important. I used dark bead for a few playthroughs and I was told in a previous post that:

    Great Combustion

    Great Fireball

    Chaos Fireball

    power within

    Ascended Pyromancy flame +5

    Are the best equips for damage? I was told pyromancy is the most damaging. Even more than dark bead?

    submitted by /u/GoosePants72
    [link] [comments]

    Knights honour achievement

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    Holy crap I totally didn't even notice that this was an achievement and was so disappointed when I realized it was going to go take multiple play throughs and meticulous planning to get. I finally got it today and I can honestly say this was the hardest achievement I've attained in any game.
    What was the worst one for you guys?

    submitted by /u/booty__liquor
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know any good early-mid game melee weapons for an INT build?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    I was thinking of doing an int playthrough built around the moonlight gs but idk much about good melee weapons before getting to seath.

    submitted by /u/Basic_Manufacturer68
    [link] [comments]

    Can you Homeward Bone after defeating Gwyn?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    If so, what happens?

    submitted by /u/InsomniacTheater
    [link] [comments]

    First time Dark Souls player: ranking boss difficulty

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Having recently completed Dark Souls Remastered recently (first Soulsbourne game I've played), I thought I'd rank the bosses based on my view of their respective difficulty.

    To keep things simple I lumped them into three categories: easy, medium and hard. In brackets is the number of deaths I faced in each boss.

    Other than a couple of exceptions, I used the Zweihander as my primary boss battling weapon. I would often two hand it and focus on avoiding (either via sprinting or dodging) rather than blocking attacks. Grass Crest Shield was usually equipped as backpack for endurance recovery. Havel's Ring and Cloranthy Ring were usually equipped for speed and endurance.

    Easy

    Asylum Demon (0) - Tutorial boss so not too difficult. He was slow enough that his attacks were easy to avoid. That said, I did fight him on the second attempt, as opposed to trying to take him down with broken sword.

    Ceaseless Discharge (0) - Prior to this boss, I had heard about the strategy of racing back to the fog door and then hitting him a couple times so he'd fall off the ledge. This approach made for I think the easiest boss fight in the game.

    Centipede Demon (0) - A fellow player left a hint to run to the right, so I did and then faced this boss on the solid ground. At which point it was just a matter of staying to his backside and hitting him repeatedly.

    Four Kings (0) - At the point I fought them, I had a fully upgraded +15 Zweihander. This probably made the fight a lot easier than intended since I was handing out a lot of damage and each king went down quite quickly.

    Gaping Dragon (0) - As impressive as this boss's entrance and appearance was, the fight was rather disappointing. I opted for a strategy of just keeping distance and then hitting from behind any time he charged towards a wall. I don't think I even took any damage in this fight.

    Gravelord Nito (0) - This fight was so unremarkable I barely remember it. All I remember was Nito being rather slow. I was also one-shotting the skeletons with an upgraded divine claymore, so they posed minimal threat.

    Moonlight Butterfly (0) - Just dodged the magic and waited for it to land. A relatively straightforward fight with minimal damage.

    Pinwheel (0) - This boss definitely feels like they are meant to be faced much earlier in the game. As it was I didn't even need a strategy other than repeatedly attacking as quickly as possible.

    Taurus Demon (0) - This was the second boss in the game. I had grabbed the Zweihander prior to this fight, which made things easier. The Zweihander could stagger this boss making it simple to keep to his backside and repeatedly hit him.

    Medium

    Artorias (1) - Based on the two fights with Artorias, I'd rank him somewhere between easy and medium. On the first fight, I was within one or two hits of winning, but got greedy and sloppy. Second fight was quite straightforward; just a matter of repeated dodging and then countering. He offered surprisingly little challenge otherwise.

    Capra Demon (6) - My first few attempts were quite early in the game and I would immediately get overwhelmed. I subsequently fought him again after getting the Wolf Ring and Havel's Ring. The added poise and speed made all the difference and it only took a couple attempts to then beat him.

    Dark Sun Gwyndolin (1) - I really loved the setting for this with the endless corridor. At first, I wasn't sure if he could even be hit (since he kept teleporting), but then I learned to just sprint at him and get in hits as he teleported. He wasn't too bad, just a very different style of fight.

    Demon Firesage (5) - Similar to the Stray Demon (see below), this one was mostly about learning the geography of the room and general timing. Once I had my rhythm down, he wasn't too bad.

    Gwyn (5) - Didn't use parrying here. Instead I opted for dodging and patience. On my final fight with him, I swapped in the Flame Stoneplate ring. This made the difference in taking less damage allowing for more margin of error and a victory.

    Iron Golem (4) - My real nemesis here was gravity. Once I managed to stay on the platform, he wasn't too bad.

    Ornstein and Smough (2) - First fight I got wrecked. Second fight, I opted for speed and endurance recovery (Havel's Ring and Cloranthy Ring) and two-handed the Zweihander. Easily took down Ornstein and was within two hits of beating Smough, but got greedy and paid the price. Third fight I defeated them handily. That the Zweihander could stagger them was a huge factor in this fight.

    Quelaag (1) - Had to learn to not get trapped by her lava. After which this wasn't too difficult a fight.

    Sanctuary Guardian (1) - His magic caught me off guard in my first fight. Second fight I had his pattern down and he posed little dfficultly.

    Seath the Scaleless (5) - I made this fight more difficult than it might have otherwise been, since I kept going for the tail cut. Didn't get the tail, but did manage to eventually finish him.

    Sif (5) - Fighting Sif was weird. He kept getting stuck in an elevated position on the edge of the arena. I thought I could cheese him this way, but discovered I couldn't hit him in that position. Finally I just focused on keeping him away from the edge and stayed under him.

    Stray Demon (5) - Once I figured out that I could avoid his AoE attack by staying to his backside, this fight wasn't too bad. It was largely a matter of getting the rhythm down.

    Hard

    Bed of Chaos (10+) - Being a 'puzzle boss' this didn't feel like a real boss fight. My biggest challenge was getting to the right branch after hitting the left one. I finally did that by running right up to the center and then slowly making my way around to the left. It felt more like dumb luck than any real skill.

    Kalameet (12+) - My favorite fight of the game. I tried various strategies, but ultimately settled on just charging like a crazy person. I tried to stay planted on his flanks. By opting for maximum speed, I could run past some of his attacks (e.g. breath attacks, telekinesis, head swipe), and then hit him. Any time he created space, I would just charge and give him zero distance. This meant sprinting and not rolling, which meant no lock on. Amazing fight overall.

    Manus (12+) - The hardest fight of the game. Coming from Kalameet and my relentless aggression strategy and had to learn to do the opposite for Manus. I opted for space and patience. In my final battle with him, I swapped in the Ring of Steel Protection. This resulted in a bit of damage reduction that made mistakes less punishing and I scraped out a victory.

    Not Ranked

    Bell Gargoyles (0) - I didn't rank the gargoyles because my first time fighting them was with another player. I was still learning the game and tried summoning someone who ended up helping me through the Undead Parish. I did beat them in the first try, but since I had help I have no idea how difficult this fight would have otherwise been.

    Crossbreed Priscilla (n/a) - I chose not to fight her.

    submitted by /u/Shponglefan1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment