• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 4, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 sayonara you little shit

    Dark Souls 2 sayonara you little shit


    sayonara you little shit

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    DS2 BEST DARK SOULS!��

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    The hardest choices require the strongest wills

    Posted: 03 May 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    Harem Souls 2

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Majula is my favorite hub level of any Soulsborne game. The atmosphere, music, NPCs. And the most important: This sunset. It's almost perfect. (It would be perfect, if it weren't for those bloody pigs...)

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    My Dark Souls 2 revelation

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    I started playing DS2 yesterday after finishing DSR, and I received a revelation today regarding the gameplay.

    I can't play DS2 the same way as DSR!!!!!

    Yes, that is it. I died so many times because I tried playing it the same way as the first game, but it just can't be done.

    I know this may be a stupid post, but I just needed to get it out. It's frustrating, but also so good. I'm still learning all the differences, like a few changed mechanics, weapons, etc, but it is fun...in it's own, weird, Dark Souls way.

    submitted by /u/SirCMRaven
    [link] [comments]

    Pain.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    Death to backstabbers

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Death to them unfair basterds

    submitted by /u/Arturo_357
    [link] [comments]

    TIL that the bombs could be riposted.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    I know many people might already know this but this was a surprise to me. I managed to riposte the bombs thrown by the bell keepers by just hitting them and found it to be very satisfying.

    submitted by /u/Ignorantlad
    [link] [comments]

    Me on my first time in the Gulch

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    is power stance Blacksteel Katanas a build worth playing?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    Either dual BS katana or a BS katana plus something different- is it worthwhile or should I just two-hand one BS katana? I was working on this, but it feels like a lot of points to put into Strength for a build where your weapon doesn't even scale with Strength. Does power stance really beat just two-handed BS katana?

    submitted by /u/Historical-Author-49
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else think Smelter Demon is easy?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    I beat him once with a Murakamo +10 infused with Lightning and killed him in a minute. On my brothers playthrough I killed smelter demon for him with a watchdragon parma and +2 craftsman's hammer. I've heard many people say that he is the hardest boss in the game. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Woahwoahwoahheyheyhe
    [link] [comments]

    Loyce soul Farming

    Posted: 04 May 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Guys, i was farming the loyce knights for their souls, but now im in a bad luck moment. In the beginning i got almost 10 souls in one hour but now ive been farming for 2 hours and only got 2. What can i do to improve it? It is starting to get in my nerves.

    Ps: i heard that if i go as a phantom in another players world, i would get more souls, but there is no one summoning me for a while. Anyone can help me with that? My soul memory is 5712000 in ps4.

    submitted by /u/No_Aspect4841
    [link] [comments]

    Obsessed with Belfry Luna.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    I honestly can't stop making PvP characters just for this area.

    I pretty much create an early game build I want to run, collect all my selected gear and head to Luna.

    It's kind of fun too because you have to keep your SM low, so you're limited to what you can get and spend.

    I recently made a lightning cleric with 50 fth, a dragon chime +3 so I could parry people and then destroy them with HT. Surprisingly affective!

    What do you guys think is the best SM for Luna PvP? I've been aiming to be there around 200k and get decent activity up to the 350k mark.

    submitted by /u/NRDubZ
    [link] [comments]

    Looted the grand Lance but it isn't in my inventory?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Did anyone experience this before? I went through memory of Orro, cleared everything and specifically went to the chest that contains the grand Lance. But I can't recall if I actually looted the damn thing. Now the Lance is not in my inventory and when I go back to the chest it is open and no item inside.

    This is really wracking my brain. Do items in chests despawn if you open the chest but do not pick up the item? I can find no other explanation.

    submitted by /u/FlandreHon
    [link] [comments]

    Which one should I pick for a sorcerer? I kinda need an UGS.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Is it possible to respec if I killed milibeth?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Game too hard, i need help

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    I have played ds3 + dlc , ds1 and bloodborne, and they are easy compared to this game, i die over 50 times in lost bastille without achieving anything, My greatsword keep missing everytime i try to hit a enemy, i cant even kill a single mob without struggling, thinking of switching weapons bc of garbage this one is. Also my hp is very low bc of this hollowing shit ( i have no human effigy left )

    I dont even have time to drink flask bc mobs in this game are fast as sonic. easily hardest souls game ever played, i need tips

    submitted by /u/oogaboogachingbong
    [link] [comments]

    Making a Luet run

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    I'm making a run being luet so i'm helping people that need it, i'm just beat the Lost sinner, so if you previous to that tell me and I help you, my symbol is called " Luet 2 " it has Havel shield and helmet

    submitted by /u/ojihera
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth using effigies early in the game?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Im at the cardinal tower and im already at half health, should i use effigies or save them for later bosses? Over half the enemies 2 shot me btw

    submitted by /u/ksekolo8refths
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment