• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Paying tribute to my favorite Souls game with a Faraam Knight tattoo

    Dark Souls 2 Paying tribute to my favorite Souls game with a Faraam Knight tattoo


    Paying tribute to my favorite Souls game with a Faraam Knight tattoo

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    hit em with facts

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    we do a little spinnin

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Early Game Faith Builds, Better Than Advertised. * Spoilers *

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    I avoided making a faith build for a long time in DS2 because everyone said they had a shitty start and when I first started playing years ago, I knew nothing about the game and my own faith builds seemed weak at the beginning.

    That said I recently completed a full faith run and it was amazing so I wanted to streamline my early game like I would with a Sorceror (staff of wisdom, spells, etc). What I found was that although different, I could make an incredibly strong caster very early for PvP and PvE. You also follow an almost identical path as an early game Sorceror.

    The biggest components of this are how powerful Heavenly Thunder is against bosses (and invaders) and how early you can get the Dragon Chime (which you can get the moment you get your first Fragrant Branch).

    It also has a very great early game weapon in the Heide Knight Sword AND the most readily available infusion stones because you can buy an unlimited supply of Boltstones from Targray.

    Between the heals, the Heide sword and Heavenly Thunder, the early game is so easy it's crazy. You lack an abundance of long ranged options in the early game because you only have one lightning spear and one Emit Force, but I never really missed them.

    And it can't be said enough how rewarding it feels to destroy bosses with Heavenly Thunder. Flextile Sentry died from a SINGLE cast. I killed all the skeleton kings at once with HT and then just rained down lightning over the skellies as they spawned until I got the victory card. Royal rat Vanguard was absolutely hilarious.

    Anyways, it's mainly a fluff post but anyone discouraged that Faith sucks in the early game should know that you won't be throwing 1 K lightning bolts from across the map, but you will be an incredibly powerful point-blank shotgun.

    submitted by /u/NRDubZ
    [link] [comments]

    Was this light always glowing above the path to Heides tower of flame in Majula?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    The devil possessed my caestus for a bit there

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    NOPE

    Posted: 11 May 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    Patience is not a virtue

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    Now I get it

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Playing the game for a second time makes you see that ds2 is not shit My second playthrough was like consuming 10000000 insight in bloodborne Many areas are now better example amana and the umdead cript Then the insight showed me two things fuck the headless things in earthern peak and something we all can agree uppon FUCK BLACK GULCH Without the statues it would be amazing

    submitted by /u/agnetplatopus
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a record holder for the longest lasting bossfight in the entirety of dark souls of a 13 hour fight. I'm setting a bounty for the first one to go for 15 hours.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    About 2 days ago i made a post where i showed, my record for the longest lasting bossfight. I now want to set a 100€/$ bounty in giftcards of your choice (have to be available in germany), for the first person to fight a boss for 15 hours. Games, all 3 souls games and bloodborne.

    Rules: use the weakest possible damaging weapon in your game, lowest possible damage. Its not fists or the broken broken sword, be creative and do some research.

    Example, i used the broken refined parrying dagger with base attack power, cleric starter class. 16 AR, some attacks have to be fully charged r2's in ds3 to even deal a single damage point against certain bosses.

    You can not drag on the fight purposefully. (Few exceptions here, for example you are a smoker or want to eat something real quick, which doesnt mean you can take a break or suspend application just to eat or smoke, the game has to be constantly running)

    You cant give yourself Infinite i-frames obviously, or use cheat engine at any given moment.

    You can not afk.

    You can not die, boss has to be killed.

    You can not run around pinwheels arena and oneshot him after 15 hours.

    Has to be on a livestream and unsegmented.

    There are some restrictions to how far you can level up, means you can't use cheat engine or glitches to give yourself infinite souls.

    (Exception here, its okay as long as you use cheat engine to spawn in items which are normally accesible at that part of the game for convenience sake. However it is disallowed to overdo it. Means you can't give yourself 99 of an item you only usually get once a playthrough)

    Has to be done on a fresh character.

    You have 1 week from the creation of this post. First one gets it.

    Good luck, have fun and take care :). You want to be prepared for this, if you want to participate, you need drinks, food and occasionally you want to stand up. I want you to be completely aware of the health risks that can be involved with this.

    Edit: original post was posted 1:26 PM, german time. Tuesday at r/darksouls just now got around to posting this on r/ds2.

    This is supposed to be a friendly competition, dont cheat. Nobody likes cheaters.

    Heres my kill with the lowest possible damage output you can achieve in ds3 on ng+7, serves as an example.

    https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyzfAbU1mkMBjosBDS9YtWBtYgiFLb_7U

    submitted by /u/jowit2
    [link] [comments]

    I finally found how to progress this game

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    I, after a couple weeks, am embarrased to announce that I finally located the Last Giant. Now I have a key. Go, me!

    submitted by /u/Oofsalot
    [link] [comments]

    Err, Drangleic, you good?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    What is your biggest 'thank you dark souls' moment?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    A point in the game where you felt so annoyed by what had just happened and it felt like the game just kicked you in the dick and you had to put up with it.

    submitted by /u/Either_Imagination_9
    [link] [comments]

    Grave Entrance bonfire

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    On PlayStation. I beat the rat boss but need help going forward

    submitted by /u/unpredictablelobster
    [link] [comments]

    Have I missed a boss or an area?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    So I am on my first playthrough of DS2 and I'm sort of stuck atm, looking for spoiler free(as possible) advice as I don't want to look at a guide etc.

    So I have beaten the below bosses Lost Giant, Persuer, Ruin Sentinels, Lost Sinner, Felix Sentry, Dragon rider, Old dragon slayer, executioner chariot. I have been to all the associated areas but I feel like I have missed a boss or an area.

    I have been wandering around for a while trying to find how to progress but to no avail. I opened the door to shaded wood but the paths seem sort of blocked for now, 1 is blocked, 1 is guarded by a huge Hippo thing and the other is all fog.

    I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction like go back to so and so area you missed something.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Flat_Duck7115
    [link] [comments]

    Differences between DS1 & DS2?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    Finished the first entry about a month ago and will start playing the second entry soon, any tips for the second installment?

    submitted by /u/fucking_lit_username
    [link] [comments]

    Fire tempest or chaos storm ?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Hey, so my pyro build is nearing completion and one of the essential spells I had in mind is a fire storm kind of pyromancy, the thing is I'm wondering what to use between fire tempest and chaos storm, the second option does more damage and leaves a trail of lava behind it but it's slower and I'm unsure which one has more pillars cuz that's pretty important, thanks for the help :)

    submitted by /u/Rokuzo85
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls 2 Sotfs mods

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    I heard there are official mods that were permited by fromsoft, if it's true where do I get them. If it's not, is it really 100% safe to play mods on offline mode, I mean 0% chance of getting banned?

    submitted by /u/Matagal_Timido
    [link] [comments]

    Onion armor

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Where can i get the onion knight boots and gauntlets ?

    submitted by /u/5goats
    [link] [comments]

    Is this good build for sorcerie and hex

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    I'm doing hex and sorcerie build and my spell is soul greatsword, two soul spear and for hex is affinity, dark greatsword, two dark orb and that's all my spells I'm going to use for now I'm still thinking what to use or not

    submitted by /u/sanic8470
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to farm some Loyce Souls...

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Hey all, wondering what Soul Memory would be ideal to farm Loyce Souls from the Burnt Ivory King boss fight. I've seen different values across the board, and currently have a profile with 3.08 mil and 1.02 mil soul memory. Not sure how much more I should grind before I'll find anybody.

    If anyone was curious about my previous posts regarding screenshots for DS2, that offer is still on the table. Email your screenshots with your Reddit tag to DarkSoulsMTG@gmail.com

    submitted by /u/DarkSoulsMTG
    [link] [comments]

    Highest AR possible?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    Today i asked myself "what is the highest AR possible in ds2?" for no reason at all.

    So here are the calculations i made:

    If we 99 everything except vitalty (because of the flynn's ring) then use a +5 dark infused crypt blacksword buffed with resonant weapon from a +5 dark infused chime of want with ring of blades +2,red tearstone ring,dark clutch ring and flynn's ring we get:

    1494 AR! ( I calculated this from calculator not in game so it might not be correct)

    This out damages Sacred chime hammer,Fume ultra greatsword,Smelter hammer and other ultra greatsword/great hammers.

    This seems like the highest useable AR without glitches! any ideas?

    Edit i forgot to add sacred oath which gives +20% boost to AR so that makes our current AR:1792!

    Edit 2: Sacred oath doesnt add +20% it adds a flat +50 to physical AR so our AR is not 1792 its 1544!

    submitted by /u/Ibretlikkedi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment