• Breaking News

    Monday, May 10, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Not sure if it's a repost but enjoy

    Dark Souls 2 Not sure if it's a repost but enjoy


    Not sure if it's a repost but enjoy

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Daaaamn, they're everywhere

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    Barrel Hollows in Iron King DLC are dangerous.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    What could possibly go wrong?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    Follow up on no death/bonfire

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    Just made it.

    Throne duo was quite okay. They hit me couple times but no big deal.

    Nashandra managed 1 hit only and a I killed her before she could even hollow me once.

    Both rings are home.

    From now on i will be continuing only no death untill i either die or all bosses are down. Got couple optional left + DLC's.

    Boy. What a journey. Time in this run 7 hours. Saved a lot just to be Sure. But no resets.

    Stay strong skeletons and dont go hollow.

    submitted by /u/Ejkelej
    [link] [comments]

    Weirdest Cheater Ever!!!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Guys! I was doing some duels today with my mage build. After 7-8 duels, when I went in again before the door opens, I suddenly got 100 Enchanted Longsword +14. Yesss +14. And then I got 100 more. And 100 more?!!!! Then suddenly in the beginning room I got cursed and died. All of my wares broke. When I return to my world I checked my inventory. Then, booom! Game crushed. Every time I tried to check my weapon inventory, the game crushed. I guess I'll have to delete this save. I wonder any of you encountered that shit. Or maybe the cheater is among us.

    submitted by /u/nurullahsevim
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best arrows to use ?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    Been playing this game for so long now yet I still don't know what are the most efficient arrows in the game, here I'm talking pure damage with a +10 black bow of pharis and 40 dex, also no need to mention poison arrows cuz there always with me at the side, thanks :D

    submitted by /u/Rokuzo85
    [link] [comments]

    Having some trouble with Sir Alonne on SL1

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    So I didn't have too much trouble with most of the other bosses on SL1, Sir Alonne is different though. I don't feel like I even stand a chance.

    I was using the Rapier for a while but that didn't seem to to do the trick so I swapped to the Mace which does better damage but lacks range so I'm trying the Large Club. I only hit for around 200-400 depending on the weapon and that's not nearly enough when I get nearly one shot.

    Is there a different weapon I can use?

    A different strategy maybe?

    submitted by /u/Chloala1
    [link] [comments]

    Pewdiepie was always right about BARRELS!!!!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    I don't know if anyone has done this yet but I made markiplier for my first time playing ds2

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    I've asked this before, but I want some clarification.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    I've made several attempts now at doing DS2 without dying. Unfortunately whether I'm OCD or just stubborn, I feel like I have to do everything. Combine this with recording it for posterity, and you get the nature of my question:

    We all know DS2 is an extremely long game if you do everything. And recently I've discovered that save-scumming is a thing(although I refuse to do it). What this results in is a question about how to record a deathless run in such a way that it can't be accused of cheating, but while also being like 10+ hours long.

    Is this even possible? Or am I overthinking it? Should I just record one giant vid and post it, or just break it up into several parts and not give a crap what randos on the internet think?

    submitted by /u/SirCowdog
    [link] [comments]

    Want: ivory king set. Have : ask. Soul memory 2.43 mil.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Loyce soul grind is exhausting...

    submitted by /u/dmitri_arktor
    [link] [comments]

    Cool Detail

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Really love the detail where your character visibly looks tired after using up your entire stamina bar / really low health. I don't think I've seen it in any other souls-like.

    https://reddit.com/link/n9f7n9/video/pwziye6yrcy61/player

    submitted by /u/EyeSalt8867
    [link] [comments]

    I'm going to do a Faraam themed powerstance build, what weapons should I use?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    I've never really done powerstancing at all either, so all sorts of tips and advice would be nice.

    submitted by /u/DerpyNachoZ
    [link] [comments]

    What keeps you coming back to Dark Souls 2?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    Dark Souls 2 has been out for awhile now, and most players have gone through the content in whole at least once. What keeps you playing after that first run? What makes you favor over other entires in the Souls series or other games in general? For me its the uniqueness of the items and abilities in the game. No other game in the series compares to the strength and variety of magic that is present in Dark Souls 2. I've played other entires for dozens if not hundred of hours, but there is rarely a single weapon that is as interesting to use as some of those in Dark Souls 2. I struggle thinking of a weapon in another entry that can compare with something like the Bone Fist for sheer cool factor and actually being fun to use. It's things like these that make Dark Souls 2 a stand out title.

    submitted by /u/AntediluvianAnt
    [link] [comments]

    Darklurker

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    I'm trying to finish dark souls 2 all bosses and the Darklurker is one of the last ones that i need to kill but I'm having trouble with it can you guys give me some tips to help me kill him

    submitted by /u/5goats
    [link] [comments]

    NG+7 Sir Alonne on SL1 Fists Only (CoC, No Vanquisher's Seal)

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Fu***** cheater broke my game

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Hello guys,

    I was halfway through the game and got invaded and ended up with around 100 ice rapier +14 in my inventory that make my game crash when I open the inventory.

    I really don't want to start over ...

    I've seen people talking about save editors but that looks like a pain in the ass and I have like 100 to remove ...

    Anybody got hacked like that and found a solution?

    There are some retard kids out there... don't forget to backup your save!

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Epiliptik
    [link] [comments]

    finally finished my first run through of all the DLC! don't know why i put it off for so long, they're genuinely some of the best content in the entire series.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Online Servers Down?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Hey guys. Today, I downloaded DS2 after a while for some pvp action. However, I cannot connect to the game servers. Is there anything wrong with the servers?

    submitted by /u/nurullahsevim
    [link] [comments]

    PvE melee build.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Hi folks, I'm coming from DS3 and DS:R where I used a quality melee build in both games for my first playthrough. I think for DS2, I'd like to focus more on a 2H build as I'm really comfortable with dodging at this point. This is strictly for PvE.

    What's the general order for leveling stats in DS2? I understand that you need to level Adaptability for more i-frames. Should I focus on that first? Also, from what I remember, DS:R usually recommended a str / dex of 27 (or 28, can't remember) / 40 str if you planned on mainly 2Hing if the weapon didn't have a crazy str requirement so you would get the 2H str multiplier cap benefit of 40. Is there similar scaling in DS2?

    Also, any utilities worth getting for melee? I used Carthus Flame Arc in DS3 but didn't really feel the need for any buffs in DS:R, at least for my first playthrough.

    Not looking for anything super specific for my first playthrough but was hoping for some general advice.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Vulc4nR4v3n
    [link] [comments]

    What rings or outfit can boost hex and sorcerie

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    I'm doing hex and sorcerie build this my 2nd playthrough but I don't know can boost hex or sorcerie

    submitted by /u/sanic8470
    [link] [comments]

    Question concerning Darklurker

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    So, this is my first time playing DS2, have played the other soulsborne games and decided to save the widely regarded worst for last (tbf I haven't experienced anything noteworthy to really call it that, its alright imo). Anyway, as per usual, the aim is to beat all bosses and I've come to nearly the end of the run, and so far only the Darklurker and Ivory King remain.

    Earlier in my play through I killed one of the 3 old guys you need to speak with to access the covenant (don't ask why). I am in the covenant but I don't think i can access one of the teleporter's (the one in Hunstmans Copse) to the abyss realm to light one of the large torch bonfires. Is there a way to still access this or have I shot myself in the foot until I move into ng+?

    -I have tried reviving him but he only says "Leave me alone. I am interested in one thing. Dark. You haven't the gift"-

    Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/Okami-Blues
    [link] [comments]

    Clerics are terribly treated in DS2 - Rant

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    I have three major complaints.

    First, that the Insolent set should instead of being sold by a dark NPC, it should be a random drop among other useless items from Red Phantoms that don't respawn and need several Bonfire Ascetics to actually farm it. Who in the world needs to farm these enemies to get SPICES?! It's ridiculously hard and tedious for such a set.

    Second, locking Wrath of the Gods in a covenant that requires 150 online victories to actually gain the rank for this spell or actually playing all the way to goddamn DS++! Like, WHAT?!

    Third, locking Sunlight Spear to a covenant that requires 30 sunlight medals which is also an extremely rare drop. In the first game you needed 10 for Great Lightning Spear and another 10 in the next game for Sunlight Spear, 6 of which can be found in-world and the rest can be relatively easily farmed.

    Why would someone lock such useful spells behind either online grinding or offline even more tedious grinding? It baffles me. As far as I know, no other class has such roadblocks.

    submitted by /u/Turin_Turambar_1571
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment