• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 My Goblin Slayer Cosplay

    Dark Souls 2 My Goblin Slayer Cosplay


    My Goblin Slayer Cosplay

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    This means war

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    Finally got this dude

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    The three horsemen of a difficult DS2 start.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    This will be my first time playing Dark Souls 2, as well it being my first Dark Souls game. Was gifted to me with the purchase of the console. I don't know anything about these types of games and may struggle as I have heard that it is difficult. Wish me luck and let's see how far I can make it.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    Just noticed this subtlety

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    When you rescue Creighton from the Undead Lockaway...

    He wears this rather unusual ring. You know it when you see it.

    Then, when you meet Pate in Earthen Peak...

    We went through a lot together. Take these, as a token of our friendship.

    Don't be shy, they were meant for you.

    Pate then gives you his armor, his spear, and the Ring of Thorns. It seems that Pate is attempting to throw Creighton off his trail by putting him on yours.

    Additionally, "they were meant for you" is a blatant lie. The description for Pate's set says:

    Although it appears to be common helmet/armor/gloves/trousers, it has in fact been meticulously customized. Belonged to mild-mannered Pate. This has been considerably altered. Perhaps it was pillaged.

    Not only was it customized to fit Pate (and so manifestly not meant for you), it was possibly pillaged from someone else in the first place.

    submitted by /u/DownshiftedRare
    [link] [comments]

    Huh?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    This place is surprisingly full of life and I'm so glad

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    When I was doing my playthrough of Darksouls remastered, one of my posts to that group had a fellow traveler mention that darksouls 2 multi-player is pretty dead. And when I do my 100% run that it will be challenging to get every item due to lack of ability to do invasion grinding. But on ps4 at least there is so much activity and live in the game im so happy to see a game have so much to provide through the shifting of time and the meaning of fellow travelers trying to find a cure to this undead curse that holds us all down. I dont have a good quote to add to the end yet but may the bonfire keep you warm and us all linked to each other.

    submitted by /u/thedude552
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for PvE builds

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    I'm about to start a platinum trophy hunt for DS2 and I was wondering what are some ideas of builds to play through. I've done a pure int/sorcerer build and poison/dex build on previous runs. What are some interesting build ideas?

    submitted by /u/puzzledkodiak64
    [link] [comments]

    Awesome Goodwill find!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    Should i kill every boss on my first playthrough of Dark souls 2?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    I made it to sinners rise and found out i had an optional place i could go called belfry something and i was wondering..

    Should i just play the game or go after every boss on my first playthrough (DLC included)

    I killed every boss in Dark souls 1 (DLC included) on my first playthrough if its relevant.

    submitted by /u/ItsBenjiiii
    [link] [comments]

    What is the hardest boss in ds2? (DLC’s included)

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    In your opinion I want you to state what is the hardest dark souls 2 boss. You can choose any boss from the main game, to the DLC's.

    submitted by /u/Lifekindasucx
    [link] [comments]

    HELP aava, the king's pet

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    this boss is SO ANNOYING the most i've gotten him is half health can someone help me with this boss please

    submitted by /u/Blitz2BullettZ
    [link] [comments]

    I Really Like the Giant Swords of Dark Souls 2

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    I have not yet played Dark Souls 2 but I accidentally watched a video about DS2 and in that video the player was wielding this huge-ass sword which I really liked. I thought the Zweihander from DS1 was huge the first time I wielded it but the Crypt Blacksword dwarfs it by comparison. I wish DS1 had huge-ass swords like DS2 as well lol. I might play DS2 now just because of the big swords lol.

    submitted by /u/Dochan630
    [link] [comments]

    Best Weapons On A Dex/Faith Build?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Stats are : 50 Vig, 20 End, 10 Vit, 10 Atn, 21 Str, 40 Dex, 25 Adp, 4 Int, 50 Faith.

    Also I have heard that Bleed/Poison scales off of Dex and Faith, so please tell me some good Poison/Bleed weapons too!

    submitted by /u/Bromomento11
    [link] [comments]

    Sunlight Spear help

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    I've been grinding falconers at Things Betwixt and the big guys at Harvest Valley trying to get the Sunlight Spear as it's the last miracle I need to 100% the game. I've been at it for 4 hours and have only yielded 4 Sunlight Medals. Also playing on PC and getting 0 action on my summon sign. Is there an easier way? Could someone drop me Sunlight Spear? My SM is 5mil

    submitted by /u/urfjobu88
    [link] [comments]

    Sunlight medals

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    So I took a break from DS2 and missed Return to Drangleic. I'm trying to finish up my platinum run and would like to get sunlight spear before I start NG+. I'm going to all the areas outlined in orange, but after an hour I havnt been summoned at all. Farming medals from falconers is also dreadfully slow. With max item discovery gear I managed to get 1 medal before I'd killed them enough that they despawned. Does anyone know of a better way to get sunlight medals?

    submitted by /u/bearherbert64
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help at "Iron Hallway Entrance"

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    I died more often on the way to the Boss then by the Boss,

    There are some Phantoms to summon but the Ai is so Bad that im Just wasting my time trying with them.

    So If anyone would be so kind and place a summonsign at the Bonfire Location, It would be some great Help.

    Thanks

    Edit: OK i finally did It with the Help of Boussyponder (nice Name), with him i could use the Gate shortcut witch was to risky for me alone.

    So thank you all for all the Tipps

    submitted by /u/at_null
    [link] [comments]

    Huh, why are there summons for Lucatiel and Benhart in the dlc?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    Lucatiel can be summoned for the Burnt Ivory King and Benhart for Elana, the Squalid Queen. Are we supposed to think that they somehow made their way there? Or is time convoluted and they were randomly placed there as a "last chance to fight with our allies" fanservice type deal?

    submitted by /u/Huge-Swing-7137
    [link] [comments]

    Jobs done :)

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    Jobs done :)

    Just earned the platinum :) I'd played through the original DS2 back when it came out but had not played SotFS. Really enjoyed this playthrough, especially the DLCs. The toughest part for me overall was the Darklurker.

    https://preview.redd.it/pv5fg5vmgfx61.jpg?width=1652&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=cd07d2984237cc1ea1f4ce9c2c669d7f99e526f8

    submitted by /u/mr_woodley
    [link] [comments]

    I have been playing Dark souls 2 on pc. I have been facing target lock issue

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    I am facing trouble on that gargoyle fight; moving mouse changes the target locked and fucks me up . Any fixes?

    I am on my first play through if you can't tell already, so try to not spoil anything as well

    submitted by /u/maemeguyy
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding sunlight medals in betwixt

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    So I'm farming them from the falcon guys in ng+ at the start. I've got some but it takes a ridiculous amount of time, getting 4 sunlight medals took about an hour.

    I have to kill all 4 several times for 1 medal to eventually drop.

    My question is: Is this drop rate normal or do i have something fucked up ?

    (I use the drop rate gear and coins)

    submitted by /u/thewandtheywant
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment