• Breaking News

    Monday, May 31, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 I think I'm ready for the last giant

    Dark Souls 2 I think I'm ready for the last giant


    I think I'm ready for the last giant

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    I just discovered a secret area in Dark Souls 2 that has never been found by anyone else!

    Posted: 31 May 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    This area is peak DS2 game design

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    A King and his pride. (Webcomic by SirKai)

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Blue Smelter Demon? More like Blue Smelly Demon! (After like 60 attempts, I FINALLY defeated this boss. And for the love of god, I still could not dodge its overhead smash attacks.)

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Pursuer is way too cool

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    The mf rides a big ass bird. Throws his giant sword to the ground and jumps down to take it. Then just f*kin starts levitating and his eyes turn red. Im soaked.

    submitted by /u/ElmuKelms
    [link] [comments]

    I might have a problem... just finished platting vanilla Dark Souls 2 tonight; 3.5k hours across all 5 releases, and that's just on PC...

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    How to create appropriate Patches in DS2

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Whichever sun bro just co-op with me through Drangliec Castle...

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    YOU KICK ASS! That was my first run through of the castle and we cleared it in ONE pass, AND fucked the invader up! Those dragon riders got and ass kicking. Thanks buddy, praise the sun!

    submitted by /u/Bconz56
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me or the DLC is hard?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    I beat Dark Soul 2 vanilla few times and I'm confident will my skill. Then I bought SOTFS version because I want to see the second ending and play the DLC, the enemies placement is different but I got no problem with that. Until I beat Old Iron King and teleport to Brume Tower to play Crown of The Old Iron King DLC. And holy shit! The enemies poise is so big and they really like to ambush me. I almost throw my controller because I so frustrated with this game. When you think you had good enough skill but in reality my skill is just a fucking peasant. So I wonder, if it's really just me who not good enough or is it hard?

    submitted by /u/iwipiksi
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know what to do

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    So I just beat the lost sinner and got a yore branch. I used it on the merchant in Sinner's Rise, but now I can't find another one to use on the guy near majula. Does anyone know where another branch is? I play on the first version of the game.

    submitted by /u/BokoPek
    [link] [comments]

    Pursuer keeps leaving during fight?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    I'm trying to kill the pursuer by McDuffs but he keeps teleporting away when I get him to about 2/3 health. I'm staying as close as possible so I don't think he's de-spawning. What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Lt_Dickballs
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me get through the beginning area of reindeer Finland? If so soul memory is 2,921,315, level is 135 and platform is ps4, and if possible aava as well. help is greatly appreciated

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    Defeat Dark Souls 2 by only killing 9 bosses - It has to be the most unlinear game of the series

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    Unless I am crazy it is possible to go through Dark Souls 2 this way right?

    Farm 1.000.000 souls

    Kill Double Dragonrider
    Kill Looking Glass Knight
    Kill Demon of Song
    Kill Velstadt
    Kill Guardian Dragon

    Kill The Last Giant (to get the key)
    Kill Giant Lord (to get Giant's Kinship)
    Kill Throne Watcher/Defender
    Kill Nashandra

    Done? And then I remember the old criticism of Dark Souls being too linear lol. You can through the game with killing less than 1/3 of the total bosses

    submitted by /u/Mayhapsfacelessisok
    [link] [comments]

    I just learned dragon rider is not the first boss

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    The first boss I killed was dragon rider then I got lost so I looked up where to go and found out the first boss is the last giant

    submitted by /u/Storkangel
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t know if this has been done before? (oc)

    Posted: 30 May 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Thank you Mister Bones!!!

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Well after spending all my sunday (like almost 7 hours) trying to beat Fume Knight I decided to ask for some help and them I found the sign of the Sunbro Mister Bones.

    We defeated the Fume Knight after a jolly cooperation and now I have finished all the DLC's content.

    Just a thanks for all the people still maintaining the game alive and praise the sun!!

    https://preview.redd.it/vc6x6yhaxd271.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2be5e38e0214abcf047d42701b992dcf26c51484

    submitted by /u/Stellarssaurus
    [link] [comments]

    Some more bosses have been taken down

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    Can someone help me kill the pursuer boss

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    I'm playing on Xbox and sotfs

    submitted by /u/CarriedBubble59
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls II - Playstation 3 is 30% off

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a link to a PC KBM overhaul?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:49 AM PDT

    I just finished DSR on the PC with Keyboard and Mouse and the gameplay and feel of it was so perfect. I loved the default controls, everything made sense.

    Just downloaded DS2 and the first thing I told myseif is "oh god this is a bad PC port.." - mouse and keyboard controls feel so off and clunky! I am ready to download AHK, does anyone have a script that is 1:1 with Dark Souls Remastered?

    I played around with the in-game keybindings and made it to a point where it is 'manageable' however I am not able to parry while holding down block (which I was able to do consistently in DS1) - is there a way I can emulate block and parry to the same extent? Thank you all in advance!

    submitted by /u/HidaaanRS
    [link] [comments]

    Heide's Tower of Flame

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    ok so, after i killed the Dragonrider i used a bonfire ascentic on the first bonfire just to kill him again, but i think i should have killed the Dragonslayer first because now its just impossible to get to him

    Any sugestion of what i should do?

    and i'm not playing the Scholar version

    submitted by /u/Renan2805
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonrider has had enough of it

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    He looks so sad...

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    Missing 1 smelter wedge and 1 fragment soul of nadalia (help)

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    Hey guys im trying to get the last fragment soul of nadalia but i need the last smelter wedge, i already defeated the fume knight and sir slonne but im still missing 1 smelter wedge and I can't find the last nadalia statue thing can somebody help me

    submitted by /u/Joshedan_02
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment