• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

    Dark Souls 2 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK


    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

    Posted: 16 May 2021 02:48 AM PDT

    The Nameless Paladin turns to dark forces to kill an ancient enemy

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Seriously...

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Okay game, why do you not want me dying?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    I just started playing this game today and after the break from the first session this is what i see, i can say this is gonna be a nice experience.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Why is the falldamage in this game so incredibly high?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    I know this is getting kinda asked alot but I still dont get it. Usually the response is because of the pit in majula so you can only go there once you have the catring or alot of vitality, but couldnt they just have made the pit... Deeper?

    Cat ring + no armor or weapons still feels like more fall damage than in ds3 or ds1. Just feels weird falling 3 meters in cloth armor and losing half your hp

    submitted by /u/Nemisis_HD
    [link] [comments]

    Need help getting the king ring

    Posted: 16 May 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    I'm on ps5 my sm is 5389240 need help getting that ring

    submitted by /u/Incognito12765
    [link] [comments]

    What's your top 5 DS2 OST?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    SotFS on PC?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    I'm planning to buy DSII: Scholar of the First Sin on Steam in the next Steam Summer Sale. Is it worth it? Is the PvP still active on PC?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Starlord315
    [link] [comments]

    Ds2 sotf

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Ds2 sotf pc..who wants to run through the game start to finish. Have mic

    submitted by /u/Appropriate_Deal_643
    [link] [comments]

    DS2 SOTFS: Build advice?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    Hi! I'm working my way through my first play through of DS2, playing Scholar of the First Sin, and coming from a lot of time with DS3, I am a little confused as to what my build path should be. I want to stay around level 150 and spend time playing PvP, but I'm not sure exactly how to make a PvP viable build. Do I need a weapon buff to be able to put out good damage? Should I infuse my weapons?

    At the moment, I'm around level 100 with 40 STR/40 DEX, and I'm rocking a Drangleic Greatsword and power stanced Uchigatanas. Where should the rest of my points go? Do I need to invest in any magic?

    submitted by /u/fadeyfreeman
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trying to invade worlds and it’s not working.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Now before you say use a humanity I already have. I know what to do so I go to the menu and the "go online" button was blurred out. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Lifekindasucx
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Launch SOTFS Without Reshade

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    So this is an issue that has been persisting for a little over a year now for me. When I originally purchased SOTFS I was only playing offline and I had installed reshade. I have a second account that I use for playing Souls games online, and when I wanted to do that for SOTFS I would get rid of Reshade and go online, all is well.

    Until one time I removed Reshade from the game and it from there on out it would white screen and crash immediately upon launching, before the window even goes fullscreen. If I put Reshade back in the game's folder (the .dll file in particular being the one that matters) the game launches fine, but as soon as that .dll is gone it's a no go.

    I've tried deleting all SOTFS related files from my PC entirely, reinstalling, verifying game files, updating drivers, everything that I can think of aside from reinstalling Windows entirely and none of it has made any difference for me. I would really like to play SOTFS online as I hear that the community is quite active, but I can't seem to launch the game the way it's intended to be launched anymore and I would just be banned before long anyway if I went online as it is now. Any help, or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/lunarrtears
    [link] [comments]

    Is the dlc worth doing?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    I definitely enjoyed this game, and I can do the dlc, but I feel like this game was the weakest souls game. I still enjoyed it, but how good is the dlc compared to the main game?

    submitted by /u/OhYeahYeah465
    [link] [comments]

    I need a summon PS4 SoTFS

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    Help Summon in Black Gulch

    submitted by /u/AbyssalTerra
    [link] [comments]

    DS2 help

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    I'm really trying to get into ds2 but every time i try it it feels unfair i have played dsr ds3 and sekiro multiple times which all felt challenging but fair enemies aggro in huge groups and ganks me everytime i haven't even be able to defeat first boss due to mobs before reaching him and somehow it feels more clunky than dsr anyway do you have anytips on how to deal with ganking of mobs

    submitted by /u/Psychological-Corgi5
    [link] [comments]

    Best str weapon?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    I only just got to sinners rise, but I would like to know what are some of the best str weapons in the game so I can plan things out and go for that. I use a shield btw

    submitted by /u/Bpartain92
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for Lud and Zallen SL1?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    Between the annoying reindeer run and the fight itself, really struggling getting by this one. I've perfected the 1v1 fight as I was able to no-hit Ava, but that required a lot of patience to wait for the openings. I can't be patient with this fight since I'm screwed if I don't kill Lud before Zallen attacks. Any tips for killing Lud really quickly?

    Loadout

    +10 rapier Vessel shield Cales helm. Peasant gear Simpletons ring Flynn's ring Ring of the embedded Dex ring Charcoal resin at beginning of fight

    submitted by /u/pb429
    [link] [comments]

    Need help on the crypt

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    My sm is 5457152 I'm on playstation please help

    submitted by /u/Incognito12765
    [link] [comments]

    What broke my gear, and how do I fix it?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    I'm doing a 2nd playthrough right now for the first time in years and I'm having to relearn everything I'd forgotten. But I don't remember this ever happening before so idk what to do, any help would be greatly appreciated. Anyways, last night I was in Earthen Peaks and in the middle of fighting Mytha my gear broke. My armor and weapons were all in good condition when I started the fight, but after 30 seconds or so I see a message that my stuff is vulnerable and then instantly it all broke. The only weapon I had upgraded was a +7 rapier and its useless now, how am I supposed to fix this? I don't care about the armor as much I just want my poking tool to work right. Do I need to grind out the titanite and just build a new rapier? I really don't want to have to do that I hate grinding.

    submitted by /u/Unapplicable1100
    [link] [comments]

    How do I not miss the missable boss?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    First time playing through Dark Souls II, still very early on. I heard that, while you can always go back and fight most optional bosses that you missed earlier, there's one that you can completely miss out on and can't go back for. I'm trying to avoid spoilers, but I'd like to know what to do to make sure that I don't miss out.

    Bonus question, I didn't see anything about any of the bosses counting as sins when you fight them like in the first game, is that true?

    submitted by /u/Rhizy27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment