• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Did I get good yet

    Dark Souls 2 Did I get good yet


    Did I get good yet

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    The Pursuer, fan art

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    Artwork of my favourite boss

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    I'm uncomfortable.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    A follow up to my previous post, here are most of the friendly NPC phantoms without the white glow

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Playing this game again for the first time in years and i need to dump some praise on its openness at the beginning real quick

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Yooooo, at the beginning you can fight The Last Giant, The Pursuer, OR Dragonrider as your first boss. Then, you have the option between No Mans Wharf, The Last Bastille, and Huntsmans Copse immediately after.

    Man, i love DS3, but it's just a straight line for forever.

    submitted by /u/Lobh24
    [link] [comments]

    Can you actually jump up there? I couldn't do it. Can't find a video either

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    How do I fix this?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    The Amazing Disappearing Infantryman

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Ds2 faster paced than Ds1

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    I've heard so many people say that ds2 is the slowest in the series, but ds1 feels so much slower. Most enemy attacks are just slower and especially the bosses. I feel like most people think this because a lot of animations in ds2 aren't that well done and feel slow. Anyone agree/disagree?

    submitted by /u/ClashingSwordz
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls 2 pvp secrets in the BoB arena

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    if you're new to this arena or don't play often you might sometimes think to yourself "wtf, my attack should of really hit that guy or how is this opponent moving around so quick and dodging everything when my attacks clearly went through him". Most of the time this isn't due to lag like most people think so. It has to do with lots of things like; high Adaptability, the use of animation cancelling, quick rolling, and many other mechanics that people are hiding from the dark souls 2 community. It's no lie this game isn't like any other souls game so don't treat it like one. This game is for some reason still really popular (I love it) so I believe these "secret mechanics" have to be talked about. I've been trying to learn many of them but only few YouTubers talk about these secrets so it's hard to find good material.

    Please if you have any sources or knowledge about this game that could help people out in pvp, post it in the comments. Make this game more enjoyable for all of us and let people destroy those monster Havels

    submitted by /u/Sciibz
    [link] [comments]

    PTSD Intensifies

    Posted: 22 May 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    Drakeblood Sword

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Hey guys. I am currently playing with a dex build. I am using double blacksteel katanas. Today I went to shulva and found drakeblood gratesword. Its stats seem grate and has A scaling with dex. However I dont know if I should switch to it. I really liked using double katanas. Does the drakeblood gratesword worth to leave double katanas? And do you have any spesific dex weapon that is really fun to use?

    submitted by /u/nurullahsevim
    [link] [comments]

    Earliest way to get the Claymore?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    I went to the forest of fallen giants and beat the last giant, but I want to know the quickest path from here in order to get the claymore

    Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/ControlOnly
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody wanna create a new character and coop through the game with me?��������

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Need help

    submitted by /u/UltZM
    [link] [comments]

    This clip continues to make me laugh (Not Advertising My Channel I Promise)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what happened to the shield textures? Is it a bug?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    Illusory Ring Run Done Offline

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Title says it all. I'm attempting to get the illusory rings and I want to make sure that I can play offline to get them. My main reasoning is to avoid random invaders. Are you allowed to get the rings in offline? I would think so but I just wanted to make sure before I begin this long and frustrating journey:)

    submitted by /u/HollowRhaegar
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone needs help beating a boss? PS4

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    I need sunlight medals pls

    Lvl 178 Online ID: Speedwagon_choro

    submitted by /u/BassLillo
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for getting through spider cave?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Hey all, just got to a certain spider door in Brightstone Cove and have fairly strong arachnophobia, is there any way of barging through without having to get in combat with any of them? I've really enjoyed playing this and it might be my favorite dark souls and it bums me out to think I won't be able to beat it because of one are. If any of this information helps, I'm on the PS3 version (apparently no actual SoTFS changes even though it's called that) with a sorcery character

    submitted by /u/RomanOmega57
    [link] [comments]

    PUNCH SOULS II - Bell Nerd Gets Rung

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    DS2 PS3 Dupes/Hacks/Mods

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    So I've gotten Plat on all DS games (Demon's Souls, Ds1, Ds1 remaster, Ds2 SOFT on Ps4, Ds3, Bloodborne) except for vanilla Ds2 on Ps3. Not super interested in playing through it, since I've already done so on Ps4. Is there anything available to get max souls so I can just rip through the trophies? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FrywithaWhy
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls start up that has nothing unusual to it. Yup. Nothing unexpected here.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    What weapon has the shortest range

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    Was just wondering what weapon has the shortest range attack in dark souls one it was the scimitar so I was wondering if that was still the case or if their is a shorter range weapon in dark souls 2.

    submitted by /u/Codex_Eathbreaker
    [link] [comments]

    Here's what some hostile NPCs look like without the colored glow, for those who are interested.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment