• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    Dark Souls Just realized I didn't fight the taurus demon

    Dark Souls Just realized I didn't fight the taurus demon


    Just realized I didn't fight the taurus demon

    Posted:

    Rang both bells, went through anor londo, drained new londo, bought a demon greataxe, upgraded it to +15, killed that capra bitch..

    Just realized I never even fought the first boss

    submitted by /u/vinneh
    [link] [comments]

    After 10 years of playing, I finally logged on to beat Gwyn and THEN...

    Posted:

    I decided to go do some pvp in Oolacile one last time. I summoned some phantoms to fight alongside me: Beatriz and Fio. Beatriz dropped an item and was pointing to it, so I walked over, picked it up, and it was THE SOUL OF GWYN, LORD OF CINDER. I was stunned. I couldn't even mutter a thank you or do a bow before they jumped off the cliff, never to be seen again. What are the odds! Thank you kind soul. Beatriz, I owe you one.

    submitted by /u/kittygocrappy
    [link] [comments]

    Found out Manus boss room doesnt have fall damage

    Posted:

    So first time beating Manus I died at the same time he did. Knew I just needed to collect the souls cause the same thing happened with Ornstein. Wiki didn't have any info so took the jump and bam no damage. Dusk was gone though. Also Sif is the MVP for killing Manus after I got railed by one of his spells.

    submitted by /u/atom22487
    [link] [comments]

    I just started Dark Souls and i need some help

    Posted:

    ok, the first map and boss weren't that hard, but now i am struggling in the second Bonefire in the second mapmonsters are just too many and too annoying and

    Black Knight can kill me in two hits

    i just want some advices, i don't know anymoves exceptdodge, Parry, Fireballs, i can land a stronger hit by holding ALTI have 5 Health Potions and 4 humanity

    tell me if i am missing a trick or something

    P.S: please don't downvote me

    submitted by /u/Barunks_01
    [link] [comments]

    Abysswalkers (by me)

    Posted:

    I need help with my playthrought.

    Posted:

    So I just rung the second bell and wanted to conquer sens fortress. But the first snake warrior absolutely beats my ass. He takes over 10 hits from a claymore +6. I feel criminally underrated. Is this normal or did I miss something big. I also tryed beating stiff by killing the hydra but I also feel extrem underleveld in the area that leads to him. (I know a bit more becuase I unfortunately watched a playthrought soem years ago)

    submitted by /u/BobbyBrownOlaf
    [link] [comments]

    Where should I go?

    Posted:

    POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD

    I have just defeated the four lords and opened the door behind the Lordvessel. However, I want to do every optional boss (including AotA) before the credits and have a choice to make now:

    Should I do DLC first or the Painted World (the only two areas I've not been to, afaik)? I'm SL 87, balanced across Vitality, Endurance, Strength and Dexterity.

    I'm tending towards Ariamis as it was probably intended to be entered when arriving at Anor Londo but I know that I wont be able to return until completing it. Should I stick to that or start the DLC stuff first?

    Might be a dumb question to some but I just want to make sure

    submitted by /u/Kloetenkobolt
    [link] [comments]

    Do we have any clues on where the Kiln of the First Flame is physically located?

    Posted:

    It's obviously connected in some way to Firelink Shrine, for starters, and since Kaathe can access it, it's probably somehow connected to the Abyss too. Since the Kiln is on top of an Archtree stump, could it be connected to Ash Lake somehow? This area of the game just truly fascinates me

    submitted by /u/Leruuu
    [link] [comments]

    Alright lets talk about the endings

    Posted:

    The fact that you fight Gwyn is one of the best ending to any of the games. He is clinging on to whatever he has left and you the player either does what he wants or what he doesn't want. As a boss he is really well designed because he isn't a challenge by any means but I honestly feel like it was intentional what are your thoughts on this?

    submitted by /u/SolidSnekBoss
    [link] [comments]

    NG+

    Posted:

    I love the DS series but never got around to making it to NG+

    With my autism and general scatty behaviour I tend to get disinterested in games and move onto another one and by the time I get back into the game again I've already made another character, so I'm making it my mission to beat dark souls,

    With that I'm curious to know the basics of NG+ I know enemies get stronger but is that it? Do you get to keep weapons and any points added to your player or is it a start from scratch but the bosses are tougher then before?

    submitted by /u/No-Consideration766
    [link] [comments]

    Character "Theme" Runs

    Posted:

    I'm about to finish up my first playthrough of Dark Souls Remastered on my Switch. I'm trying to clear as much stuff as possible before the final boss, so I'm doing lots of soul farming to upgrade weapons and buy out merchants and things like that, and I'm finding myself... getting bored. I also don't know that once I start NG+ how motivated I will be to play if I'm fully stocked with ridiculous weaponry and equipment. One idea I had was to start another New Game but choose a particular playstyle ahead of time and try my best to complete the game like that. There's been some characters I've really liked the design of, for example, Gwyndolin, and I thought it would be cool to model my playstyle and equipment after said characters.

    I'm curious as to the amount of resources or discussion out there for "character" builds like this. I'm also not the kind of person who wants to run with a predetermined set given to me by others, but I would enjoy working together with people to discuss/craft one. Unfortunately I am a newbie and my knowledge of stats, equipment and game mechanics is quite limited, so I'm kind of looking for a jumping off point, I suppose.

    submitted by /u/coyoctopus
    [link] [comments]

    Is the ornstein of dark souls 1 the same as the 2?

    Posted:

    i just want to know the lore

    submitted by /u/Valentina_ferrer
    [link] [comments]

    Haha finally rang the first bell

    Posted:

    That 2 on 1 gargoyle fight was awful. I kept losing thousands of souls/blood echoes and having to run through a hoard of those balder knights between the bonfire and the church. I spent all day stuck on the gargoyles. I even tried summons but fell off the roof once, and died right before Solaire could finish the second one off. I finally figured out how to upgrade the estus and was able to kill the second gargoyle with barely any health left. It's a great feeling to beat my toughest Dark Souls boss so far. I also beat the Moonlight Butterfly

    The gargoyle fight reminds me of Rom the Vacuous Spider in Bloodborne, the way they play the numbers game to gang up on you. I hated that fight so much, and it would have been the worst had it not been for the Micolash fight which is one of the most awful boss fights I think I've ever done

    submitted by /u/MoonlitBadlands
    [link] [comments]

    Firsy Playthrough

    Posted:

    So I'm on the remastered version and I haven't beaten the game yet, but I've fallen in love with it. I've only finish Bloodborne and DS3. I really enjoyed both titles and played them multiple times, so I thought, maybe I should go back and take a swing as DS1.

    At first I was really hesitant about doing so, I wasn't really looking forward to being lost, not knowing what to do, where go, what weapons are out there and readjusting to the difference in game speed and combat. Although, thinking about it again, thats what made BB and DS3 fun and worth playing. The experience and thats finally pushed me to get DS1. Yeah, there are somethings I miss from the current titles that DS1 doesn't have, but what its offering outweighs what I miss. The level design, the NPC, the exploration, the items, the story. The love and care in this game is astounding and appreciated greatly. I really got sucked in to DS1 and I wanted to share my experience so far.

    I'm sure I haven't cleared out all the items from every area and I have a feeling I fucked up a questline or two, so I will be going back to make sure I got everything and if I did fuck up those quest, ill be trying to get them perfect on my NG+2 cycle! Edit: NG+1

    submitted by /u/Ddingrr
    [link] [comments]

    White soapstone down. Let’s beat the FINAL BOSS in DS! Help me!!!

    Posted:

    Let's go

    submitted by /u/Maddux4163
    [link] [comments]

    So is pyromancy more of an addition to your main weapon than actually what you primarily use?

    Posted:

    Bit confused on how I should be using it

    submitted by /u/redmanup
    [link] [comments]

    Understanding DS1 and moving on

    Posted:

    So a few hours ago I completed DS1. I loved it all, from the gameplay, to the lore, to the dying over and over again. Now this might sound weird considering i am saying I loved the game.... but I'm not sure I got the best out of the story or fully understood it. Did anyone else feel like this on completion of their first run through?

    I don't know if I got the most of the gameplay because I tanked my way through as a knight, focussing on vitality, endurance, strength and a little bit of dexterity. The first black knight I killed dropped the black knight sword... and I think that made the game a bit easy for me.

    I don't know if I got the most of the lore because I didn't finish the NPC side quests - I didn't realise the finality of beating the final boss. I thought the game world would still be available for me to explore.

    I have DS2 and DS3 installed and ready to go and I will certainly play them both at some point to complete the story. But for now my main question to the community is, which of the following 3 options would you take: -move on to DS2 and continue the story; - NG+ DS1; or -NG DS1 with a new character build?

    Any advice will be appreciated.

    Praise the sun... (I didn't even finish Solaire's story arc, my dude is just looking for the sun and probably nearly hollow down in Demon Ruins)

    submitted by /u/champagnecharlie1888
    [link] [comments]

    Request Assistence Besting Artorias on NG++

    Posted:

    All I want is to platinum this glorious game after freeing the good boy Sif from the Abyss but Artorias keeps stomping me in his second stage. Any and all assistence would be most appreciated. (Not sure how to connect to individuals on online either so just tell me what to do.) Edit: This is on PS4, Dark Souls Remastered

    Praise the Sun!

    submitted by /u/funky_monkery
    [link] [comments]

    Can you rekindle the first flame once it's dies out completely?

    Posted:

    When playing Ds2, I always assumed that the flame had died out completely in the past, since we are playing in a world built and dominated by humans. Then how do we arrive at the events of Ds3? In the third chapter it seems like the flame isn't totally out yet... I mean I always thought that you could rekindle the first flame before it had gone completely out. Am I missing something? Is it possible that even if we choose not to link the first flame in the first two chapters, someone else comes and does it in our place, thus continuing the cycle until the events of Ds3? Thanks to those who would answer and sorry if it's a silly question

    submitted by /u/Somebody18
    [link] [comments]

    I'm sorry

    Posted:

    I think I owe an apology to the sunbros and white phantoms helping out with O&S.

    I recently had the idea to make a troll character at SL50 and WL+15. I parked him in Anor Londo on NG+ and summoned unsuspecting phantoms to my world. A blood bath ensued in the O&S fight, no one was prepared/expecting a fight against super Ornstein in NG+. It didn't help that I was also using a Demon spear and poking occasionally to make it look like I was doing something.

    However, one phantom was able to rise above the rest and managed to beat super Ornstein. I was happy to see that even when thrown in NG+, they were able to meet the challenge. But, I'm also kinda annoyed because now I have to go through the rest of NG+ to do this again in NG+2.

    TLDR; Sorry if you're SL35-65 and got summoned into NG+ super Ornstein, but also watch out for a troll lurking in NG+2 Anor Londo.

    submitted by /u/InuKami16
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone else almost give up at the Fireworks skeletons

    Posted:

    I spent a hour trying to get past the skeletons at Firelink Shrine and almost gave up because I thought it was the only option to progress. What mistakes did you make in your first playthrough that where almost game ending?

    submitted by /u/No-Name-Man66
    [link] [comments]

    Why won’t lord blade Ciaran talk to me? Like I press the button to talk to her but nothing happens

    Posted:

    I have the soul in my inventory too

    submitted by /u/TheSmokeRookie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment