• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    Dark Souls I love Gwyndolin!

    Dark Souls I love Gwyndolin!


    I love Gwyndolin!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    He is very cute!

    submitted by /u/gab06x
    [link] [comments]

    Moonlight Greatsword pin I made.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I made an enamel pin of the moonlight greatsword that glows in the dark. I like how it came out, so thought you guys would like to see it too. Would love to know what you guys think :D

    submitted by /u/PizzaMonster93
    [link] [comments]

    i would kill to play this game for the first time again

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    dark souls quickly became one of my favourite games ever last year and now i feel empty after beating the trilogy, i wish i could play it all over again blind, such an amazing series

    is there anything that will make me feel the same way again?

    submitted by /u/user063924
    [link] [comments]

    I picked up DS Remaster from where I left 2 years ago and I played for a whole week non stop until last night

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    I have beaten all the bosses and got all the king souls, was about to go to fight the final boss.

    Then I thought I need to make a backup save as I wanted to get the two endings trophies

    Then, instead of uploading my save to the ps+, i proceeded to download my two years old ps+ save into my console

    Rip

    submitted by /u/devilmaycry0917
    [link] [comments]

    Final boss

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    Why is Gwyn, lord of cinder a so depressive fight? Maybe the music or because he is so weak. I beated him in ng first try at level 101. In this fight you can see how the first flame and the lords lost their original strenght. I also took a lot of hits while trying to parry and i didn't die. I wanted a harder fight with gwyn. Beating a NK like boss with that music would be the best experience of all time. Probably they made NK so good because gwyn sucks.

    submitted by /u/Salernoaless448
    [link] [comments]

    Beating the Capra Demon

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    I finally got Ds1 about a month ago,but I can't seem to beat the Capra Demon,any pro-tips for a new player?

    submitted by /u/Beanmaster05
    [link] [comments]

    Pinwheel

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Feeling pretty bad ass right now

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Just beat kalameet on my first try. Now I have a very useless ring to remember the occasion hah

    submitted by /u/ou812pwn
    [link] [comments]

    DS1. SL 83. Help me beat Gwyn. Prepare to die edition. Steam. PC. Jolly co op

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:27 AM PDT

    Let's go

    submitted by /u/Maddux4163
    [link] [comments]

    Uchi Katana worth it?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    is killing the undead dealer for the uchi katana worth it?

    submitted by /u/BrosephStalin1234
    [link] [comments]

    comfy

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    To My Fellow Sunbro and Best Friend and All Those who have introduced us to this game

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    "Aye, siwmae!" I would like to give a massive thank you to all the wonderful people in our lives who have introduced us to this wonderful game. In my case my best friend.

    You introduced me to this game and it brought us closer together. Whither it was me yelping in fear as you watched my first playthrough or as we shared all the secrets we'd discovered and our personal theories on the game, we still bonded and had a wonderful time.

    Lockdown has been hard but soon we will be able to take part in some jolly cooperation. "Don't you dare go hollow."

    Here is the wonderful pic of us taking the opportunity to return to the Undead Asylum a few years ago https://imgur.com/gallery/lmdCkr4

    Please give a thank you to the wonderful hollows that introduced us to the land of Lordran.

    submitted by /u/gremlin8jelly
    [link] [comments]

    What's the strongest backstab stick that a 16 strength 45 dex build has access to?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    Backstab sticks are very useful against ganks which is why all my builds have at least one that I can swap to. Though it's been a while since I've gone pure dex and I can't remember what the best bs stick for 16 strength 45 dex is. Thinking crystal bandits knife, crystal rapier, crystal scythe, chaos zweihander, or chaos gargoyle halberd but I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/Danger_Noodle495
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat Dark Souls for the first time. This is my boss ranking.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    Looking for co op players

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    Ds remastered. Playing on ps5

    submitted by /u/BrokeHardHead
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone on here still playing Ds1 on PS3?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    I really just wanna play with someone lmao

    submitted by /u/Beanmaster05
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Lightning Zwei more effective against Kalameet than a Claymore +15?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    I've been using a Claymore +15 (with scaling it deals about 418 damage) for pretty much my whole run but I recently learned that Kalameet is weak to lightning attacks.

    I am not downgrading my Claymore as I don't have a Slab to upgrade it again after the fight. Therefore, I would like to use Zweihander as it's somewhat similar to the Claymore's playstyle.

    I'm mostly just wondering if Kalameet's lack of defense to lightning will make up for the Zwei's clunky and slow nature.

    submitted by /u/DarkFury765
    [link] [comments]

    Is the silver knight spear still the best spear for a quality build?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    Also one of the best weapons correct?

    submitted by /u/GoosePants72
    [link] [comments]

    Shield ascension

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    I am currently trying to prepare for the Four Kings, but that has nothing to do with what Im saying.

    I see that elementally ascending shields only gives it the ability to deal magic/divine/lightning etc as damage. Does it do anything else besides that?

    submitted by /u/Friend_of_Solaire
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls is hard

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    First play through Black Knight!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    this is my first time playing and it took me 10+ times to beat the black knight at undead burg and only got a titanite chunk...wish i got his shield/sword!

    submitted by /u/BrosephStalin1234
    [link] [comments]

    I am creating my own guide book for VERY personal reasons (don't ask me about it), I am going to be drawing Everything from Dark Souls from items to bosses to areas.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Here are 2 pieces from the first installment: Light shields. And I have got to say drawing all of these light parry shields has been making gwyndolin seem more and more appealing, I can't wait for the dex weapons.

    https://imgur.com/a/fQvFprQ

    If you want to see all of the light shields I might make another post but... that's going to be a lot of pictures. Probably just updates as I go along. The cream of the crop so to speak.

    I did not use screenshots or even looking at items in game. These are drawn from the teeny tiny sprite images on the wiki, I took some liberties with the shading and design as I didn't want it to be a copypasta of a picture. I spend between 5 and forty minutes on a image depending on the complexity of the design and general effort. I am in no way a professional artist, just a sketch hobbyist and dark souls enthusiast.

    Praise The Sun, and I'll try not to give up. Skeleton.

    submitted by /u/TheBoothParadigm
    [link] [comments]

    Traveling from anor Londo

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    Is it possible to travel back to firelink shrine after being in anor londo? I haven't beaten orenstein and smough yet and haven't gotten the lord vessel so I just didn't know if there was a way to get back to the other places.

    submitted by /u/Mavsdad2020
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment