• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Dark Souls Wheel skeleton hate thread

    Dark Souls Wheel skeleton hate thread


    Wheel skeleton hate thread

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    Lost 30k souls and 10 humanity to the fuckers. Just wanted to make a quick post to express my hatred for this enemy, which I will do with a copypasta. I will also mention that I do not need advice on how to kill them since I have done it multiple times, they're just an enemy that tends to catch me off-guard. So here goes:

    Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word hate was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for wheels skeletons at this micro-instant. Hate. Hate

    Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/EskilPotet
    [link] [comments]

    Has dark souls make any other game feel boring?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Ever since i've played it every other game feels not as good.

    submitted by /u/Strongbighoneybadger
    [link] [comments]

    Wheel Skeleton appreciation thread

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    I for one love the wheel skeletons. They're quick, they're nimble. They are the true boss of the catacombs.

    Wheel skeletons don't just know the 42nd digit of pi. They fucking live it. These motherfuckers are capable of balance of the highest order. I can't take a shit without falling off my toilet. These absolute gods among the bones can keep their balance spinning ass over face, where they proceed to autogib you through the force of sheer will.

    These bad ass dudes beat up pinwheel for his lunch money. they accost nito for shits and giggles and then rev their engines and crush 20 of his babies on the way out.

    Aww whats wrong, did little baby go down the wrong hole and miss out on the blacksmith opening the hole in the wall? well i hope you like pain, because you're about to find out what your TV looks like with a joypad lodged in the screen.

    These are the only dieities that giantdads fear. Next to the wheel skeletons, they are smalldads. Havel moms? They fuck her.

    Instead of Gwyn in the kiln, it should just be 1 pissed off wheel skeleton. Would have been a harder fight. No ones rekindling shit with the wheel skeleton on guard.

    submitted by /u/todd10k
    [link] [comments]

    Best waifu Priscilla fanart by me

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    Hi, here is an older fan art I did of Priscilla that I decided to post here. I hope it's not too lewd.

    [link]

    submitted by /u/mrtxxxx
    [link] [comments]

    I did it! �� whole Dark Souls series on 100%

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    I can't believe I did it! My first DS game was DS: ptde and DS: remaster, which I've dropped for three times, I don't know how, but I've convinced myself that I can do everything If I put effort enough, and I want to share my celebration with the community. Feel free to ask me anything about this journey ☺️

    https://imgur.com/gallery/XKoFCtH

    https://imgur.com/gallery/ffyudIR

    My steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/88692339

    submitted by /u/RoM_RoM
    [link] [comments]

    Be wary of despair: Artorias, Manus and Kalameet

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    So here I am left, at the Oolacile Sanctuary. And I go on, crossing the bridge. Cleaning up a bit the area onwards. I quickly noticed this is actually the Darkroot Gardens, but long long time ago.

    I kill and loot. Up until a point. When trying to cross another bridge, that thing landed right before my eyes. Yes, I think you all know him. That big black thing. He takes a look at me with those strange red eyes and flies off.

    I clean up onwards and arrived at the elevator. Down there I met Marvelous Chester. Did a shadow limb drag you here ? Of course. Seems like we were brought here the same way. I check his wares but nothing to pick my interest.

    Going on, fog gate. Artorias the Abysswalker. I was actually not expecting him this early. But here we go, battling each other. He gave me the struggle. The sweat. The anger. I try and try and try. Yet he still kills me every single time. Until one point, in which I prevail. I am sorry, friend. I hope you will get to the same place as Sif. Took me over 25 tries, gotta admit.

    Now I go down to where the Hydra used to reside in present time. Some dogs but I got rid of them. Then I see him once again. The black dragon. Going to the right. I go down the stairs and try to inspect the location but the dragon eventually kills me. It looks like he is guarding the area, so I tell myself it is not the time yet and I leave it for now.

    Back at Artorias' arena. I go on, up the left side. A tower in which I hear some hammer noises, I presumed. A blacksmith ? It is locked.

    In the right side, fog gate. Another boss ? No, just some online stuff. Not interested. Back to the bonfire.

    Before proceeding I go back to Artorias' arena. There is a woman in there. Praying at a grave. Having a flower and Artorias' hair on it. Lord's Blade Ciaran. She even has the same outfit as him. She thanks me for freeing him and asks me to hand her over the Soul of Artorias. I accept. Going on.

    Oolacile Township. Big and wide area. I was expecting to see the black dragon from before in here. I did not. I just go on cleaning the enemies. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just a mimic maybe. And a message saying Let there be light. I got it firsy try with the Sunlight Maggot. Been inspired. I eventually activate the elevator next to the bonfire.

    Fast forward, down there. It is dark. Engaged an enemy with chains. I also got invaded by a Dark Spirit. But this time he is really a person. He does not attack, but drops some items, while watching me fighting the chain enemy. I learned my lesson the hard way, not to pick up items from other players. Got banned picking up a hacked ember in DS3 and the process of unban took 3 months. He eventually leaves, sorry Beleth.

    Bonfire. I go on. Lucky me I had the Sunlight Maggot equipped. Dark. I see human sized humanities. And even bigger than that. I learned to kill them while not touching them the hard way. Then I just went on getting past them. Until a point. Fog gate. Big fog gate. I go through. Cutscene starts. The same limb that dragged me into this DLC drags me once again here. Cutscene ends. And here he is.

    Manus, Father of the Abyss. Oh, but I've heard about you. That you are hard. Let's see how difficult you are then. Oh, and he is. He really really is. He wrecked me so many times. This felt like a boss I had to learn his moveset perfectly in order to beat him. And so I did. I learned to counter all his moves with the exception of one: the AOE in phase two when a lot of those purple orbs come to you in a circular manner.

    I kill him. But it wasn't easy. This DLC is no joke. A woman is down on the floor just before me. Dusk of Oolacile. She is pale and scared. Doesn't say a word. I sit at the bonfire.

    Went back to Elizabeth and he thanked me for everything I have done. Even though my story shall remain untold.

    Some backtracking now. I quickly discover there are two Sanctuary Guardians now. That is going to be a hard when encounter I get back to them.

    Firelink Shrine, I talk to Anastacia. She knows from Frampt I decided to link the fire. She thanks me for that. I really pity her. I also talk to some others in there. Nothing new.

    I go to Artorias' grave in Darkroot Gardens to see any changes after killing him. Nothing.

    I speak to Andre. Nothing.

    Then I just decide to go back to the black dragon area. Same thing.

    At some point I remember I got a key, so I also remember the locked tower next to Artorias' arena.

    Hawkeye Gough. Friend of Artorias. He also thanks me for defeating him. And eventually proceeded to ask me about the black dragon. I say he is still roaming the surroundings. Then he took care of him with that big bow of his.

    I go back to the dragon location. Down the stairs. And there we go.

    Black Dragon Kalameet. So I was wrong in the first place, believing the red dragon in Undead Burg might be him. This guy is hard. And hits like a truck. And my ears hurt. It also feels I hit stone whenever I hit him. I try to learn his moveset. This DLC really gets the best out of you.

    After 20-25 tries my best try was depleting two thirds of his HP.

    I eventually give up since I had a really long session today and decided to call it a day. I shall go back to him next time.

    That's it for today's journey.

    Don't you dare go Hollow!

    Praise the Sun!

    submitted by /u/miTzuliK
    [link] [comments]

    Crossbreed Priscilla fan art I made, what do you think?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    I put a lot of work into it so please don't be too harsh :)

    link

    submitted by /u/Iaquobe
    [link] [comments]

    Archer on the book shelf

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    You know the one I'm talking about. And his magic spam gank buddies.

    They can all eat a bag of dicks

    submitted by /u/MoonlitBadlands
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me if J Cole’s Be Free is a sample of Gwyn’s theme? It just sounds so similar, but I’m not a musically gifted individual

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    Gwyn, Lord of Chill Guitar Loops

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    I was playing dark souls last night, fighting Gwyn, and the music was making me very tense. So to completely polarize the feeling, I had the thought "what if Gwyn loved making chill guitar loops?"o I just had to make a song for it. It's not great but it was fun idea to play around with!

    If you feel like checking it out, here's the link: https://youtu.be/okszhLf9CHo :)

    Also props to everyone who can beat Gwyn with only parries because I am STRUGGLING with that

    submitted by /u/tlk_music
    [link] [comments]

    I only just now realized that torches mark the tops of all of the ladders in Blighttown

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    I've played a lot of Dark Souls and I always struggled with Blighttown because I found it really difficult to navigate the scaffolding to get down to the bottom. I thought all of the torches were placed randomly... but no! If you're looking for the next ladder, look for the torches.

    submitted by /u/PeppedInStew
    [link] [comments]

    I Messed up my dudes

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    I smacked Andre in the tits on accident, he took it personally so I had to put him down. Got the Blacksmith hammer though

    submitted by /u/tugboatsandwich
    [link] [comments]

    Oscar Decided to make our duel fair.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    Played Dark Souls for over 1000 hours and never seen an npc/enemy do this. Captured during my SL1 run.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0sBpoYtu1c

    submitted by /u/BlueRoo42
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on ornstein and smough ng+

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    Just asking

    submitted by /u/Popular-Tea7311
    [link] [comments]

    Help me beat Gwyn. PC. Prepare to Die. Jolly co op. Help.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    Let's go

    submitted by /u/Maddux4163
    [link] [comments]

    4 kings new game+

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    If you wanna help on 4 kings on new game+ I'm on the first ledge of the tower above the abyss

    Password: 1.8.2009

    submitted by /u/THEmanBEHINDtheDEATH
    [link] [comments]

    Onion bro or sun bro

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    I really like Solaire but my friend who started dark souls recently said that onion bro is better than sun bro. What do you guys think

    submitted by /u/qucker
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie needs help getting into low level pvp

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    Hey guys! After playing DS3 and then 2 i decided to give dsr a shot and i must say out of the three this is the one that got me the most. It triggered my min-max sense like wow classic so i decided to go in depth and join this reddit etc. As many new players i have a hard time getting into PVP. My main is around level 80 now and has the pve cleric build that comes up first on google. Joined the dragon covenant yesterday and did some duels which worked surprisingly well. Anyhow, i'm very interested in making a lower level pvp char in a bracket where there is plenty action just to get the hang of it. most guides say you should go darkwraith and there is some guides how to do that with a lower level but i'm scared to tackle this task and then forgetting something important on the way and need to start again. also i don't want my char to be too overpowered, he shouldn't be pushed around by decked out twinks also. thought of having 2 sets for dealing with unfair and fair matchups in the long run. rather long text, sorry! my questions:

    -best low level pvp bracket (switch) -darkwraith a must? or can i get steady pvp with other covenants that are easier to get into -on the way to getting darkwraith, what can possibly go wrong that can't be reversed? -what spec would you personally recommend and what gear is important for it to work

    grateful for any input - lmk what you think and don't go hollow!

    submitted by /u/Flyga64
    [link] [comments]

    I'm genuinely confused and need a little help understanding

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    So I'm on my second playthrough on NG+ and I understand everyone has a different experience playing but three things I hear have been the same capra demon sucks because of its arena( I have found him easy) bed of chaos sucks which I agree and the one that confuses me is O&S being the best boss in the series but both playthroughs I have done I always dread fighting them and the fight for me sucks can someone help me understand why this fight is supposed to be the best. Something also worth noting is I'm not good at gank fights never have been probably never will be.

    submitted by /u/FLOOFYPOOFY666
    [link] [comments]

    To all the friendly invaders who drop items for people, drop indictments to help get more PvP!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    New players most likely are unaware and veterans probably forget.

    And if your an invader don't you dare disconnect as soon as I sprint of vengeance your sorry booties!

    Stick around and get some! ......or kill me and live to get wrecked another day.... \`[T] /

    submitted by /u/Dr_BloodPool
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat the game!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    This was by far one of the greatest experiences I've ever had with a game. I got my ass kicked dozens of times, but I kept wanting to go back and prove to myself I could beat a boss. The level design especially I loved. I also want to thank this community, I came here a few times for questions, and you all were nothing but helpful and kind. I'm making my way to DS2, so continuing this journey has me excited.

    submitted by /u/Simplejack123498
    [link] [comments]

    Game broken glitch need help it is effecting other character i make

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    hey so my game must be broken. im playin the remastered on pc and i had just finished smough and ornstein. the first thing that was weird was that i talked to the goddess lady that is suppoed to give you the lords vessel to warp between bonfires. i did not get that from her after exhausting all dialogue with her including joining covenant. after that i also noticed that i no longer go undead after dying. I lose all souls and humanity but i still look human and i still get invaded by players. i deleted that character then made a new character just now and the same shit, i die and i do not go undead. i just want to play this game how its meant to be played especially after the fact that i have not beaten it because of issues like this, i want to say it was a hack because it definitely happened after being invaded once then i did not go undead after losing to the other player. i tried uninstalling the game deleting all characters, playing offline, but nothing fixes this i cannot die and normally that would be cool but the whole point is the challenge from dying and having to earn that humanity back no im just stuck like this and npcs arent giving me the intended loot so the game is broken right now is there anyone that has experienced this?? please help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ijust want to play this fucking game

    submitted by /u/Formal_Ad1503
    [link] [comments]

    Yay! A positive invasion experience for once!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    Huge shout out to Tu Dios (I think that was you) for the helpful item drops in Anor Londo! Twinkling titanite was just what I needed thanks! Now I can go at O&S and hopefully beat em first time

    submitted by /u/TheRealJojenReed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment