• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 some straight facts

    Dark Souls 2 some straight facts


    some straight facts

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    Just fought the mirror knight, a little easy but still the ambience bro, what a beautiful design and immersion. Seriously these worlds are beautiful

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    The frog helmet trio

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    The Skeleton Lords boss fight be like:

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    "Bam" First one die

    "Bap" The second one dies

    "Barabap boom" The last one dies

    ...

    "Wait a minute."

    Boss health bar more than half

    Notice the army of spooky bois haunting your ass

    "OH GOD NO"

    submitted by /u/ActuallyMc
    [link] [comments]

    Does the game hint to who that hollow is in the library, after you kill Freyja?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Bosses ranked according to fun.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    The Heide Knight in Sinners Rise (SotFS) didn’t drop the heide spear

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Is it not a guaranteed drop? It's in the sewer part leading to the boss

    submitted by /u/GoosePants72
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s see Paul Allen’s build.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    Farming problem need help

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Hello guys I wanted to farm the Grave warden set but after 12 times killed the enemies disappear and I can't even make them reappear again with a bonfire ascetic so does that mean that you cannot farm infinitely in DS2 ?

    submitted by /u/OnionOfCatarina
    [link] [comments]

    Today I Beat DS2 (SOTFS) With Only Using One Hand! Throne Watcher/Defender Was Defiantly The Hardest Part Of The Entire Run.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    Happy Holiday!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Summon sign

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    What's the best place to put down my summon sign?

    submitted by /u/Tahji1102
    [link] [comments]

    PvP damage

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Sometimes I'll just spend some time in the BoB arena and I do enjoy the fights, but it seems like I'm always doing half the damage per hit that my opponents are (using weapons of the same class). I generally don't spec into buffs or heavy armor, is that the reason?

    submitted by /u/TheGreatQ-Tip
    [link] [comments]

    My no death no bonfire run just got snuffed out by throne watcher/defender and I don't want to live on this planet anymore

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    I have beaten them so many times, but this time I decided I should wear gowers ring of protection but I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW MUCH WEIGHT IT ADDS and I was fat rolling- then I was panicking. In retrospect it's so obvious. I could have taken it off so easily. WHY DID I DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I ALWAYS DO!?

    I know I know- get good. This not my first attempt at no death/no bonfire, but definitely my closest (most runs have been ending in the gutter about 2 hours in)

    Anyway, this post is just me yelling my frustrations into the void. Anyone have similar stories of failure?

    submitted by /u/sjbigs
    [link] [comments]

    Crypt Blacksword is the most beautiful sword in any video game ever!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    That's it, end of story, THE, END!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SunBro_N8
    [link] [comments]

    I just killed the female scorpion with the man scorpion, where do I get my fragrant branch of yore now?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    my relationship with dark souls 2

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    So basically, I've played most souls games (except for bloodborne and demons souls) but I could never get myself to finish dark souls 2, I always feel like quitting a few hours in because the game just doesn't click with me although I really wanna play and enjoy it. The mechanics feel super clunky and also the fact that they tried to make the game harder by making enemies swarm you rather than putting actual challenges is really off-putting in my opinion. Should I give it a try or is this game not for me?

    submitted by /u/lordadewan
    [link] [comments]

    Opening a yoga class for hollows, you too can learn how to have your chakras realigned!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    Alas, Sunlight Spear! The grind was long, but worth.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Help me please!!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    I'm on Xbox and at the Ironhearth Hall bonfire soul level 100 I've been getting trashed and can't find help bruh please help me!

    submitted by /u/JesusJrr
    [link] [comments]

    Farming for Hidden Weapon / Sunlight Spear

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Im playing SoFS on PC, NG ++ trying to get these damn spells, as they are the last to achievements i need and its takes a damn eternity. Any help?

    SM: 7729975 its been a damn grind.

    submitted by /u/darkrunnergaming
    [link] [comments]

    Question about scaling with my lightning-infused weapon

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    I've played a few Souls games now and consider myself pretty good at them but the scaling still goes a bit over my head at times.

    I just completed the base game and will be moving on to the DLC today and have fallen in love with my Lightning Defender Greatsword. Currently I'm basically a straight FTH character with minimal investment in STR and DEX (essentially the lowest amount I needed to use the Zweihander, my previous main).

    Does it make more sense to just keep pumping all my points into FTH, or would I do more damage by re-speccing ~10 of those points and pulling from a few other stats to try and get my STR up to 40 or so? I do enjoy using miracles so I want to keep my FTH quite high.

    Current stats:

    VGR: 34

    END: 33

    VIT: 12

    ATN: 20

    STR: 24

    DEX: 12

    ADP: 22

    INT: 4

    FTH: 64

    Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/CincinnatiReds
    [link] [comments]

    New player, got invaded twice by same person. Got Wrecked both times. Are there any "rules"?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    So, decided to play through the entire series after playing the Demon Souls remake. I played Demon Souls and DS1 back on the PS3 but never continued. Anyways, I'm an average player I feel. Get too cocky and die, one shot some bosses. Slowly learning. Finished DS1 and moved on to DS2:SotFS.

    So, I never really got invaded in Demon Souls (minus the Monk boss) or DS1. So, after dying to the Chariot Boss in the Undead Purgatory I had spawned back in Huntsmans Copse. Went AFk to grab a drink and come back to see another player waving at me. Didn't click I did not summon anyone. So I start heading back to the boss and they follow me, watch me kill. All the while emoting a "worship" type action. Anyways, they killed me right in front of the boss door. Not mad at all, I did try to fight back.

    Then about 45 minutes later they invade again while I'm at Harvest Valley. This time I recognize the name and just started fighting when I saw them. Died again. Still not mad.

    Anyways, are the etiquette rules to invasions? With them constantly emoting at me the first time I wasn't sure if I was not following some unwritten rules, etc.

    I also didn't realize you could be invaded even when hollow. That's different than Demon Souls and DS1.

    Loving the game, and the challenge. So no complaints on the dying, just curious about rules the community has set up.

    submitted by /u/Fraktyl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment