• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 the mimic thought i was tastier

    Dark Souls 2 the mimic thought i was tastier


    the mimic thought i was tastier

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    LES GOOOOO!! (sorry for bad quality)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    So finally STARTED the DLC, this is currently in my opinion the most exhilarating boss fight in this game.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Yesterday was a good day! First PS5 plat, final Souls plat!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    I no-hit the Ruin Sentinels!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    I haven't played any of the souls games in a while, I was missing them like crazy so I've decided to do a SL1 run on DS2. After dying countless times to the Ruin Sentinels last night, I beat them this morning without taking a hit! I was able to kill the 2nd one before the 3rd one even got involved by doing an aerial hit that did 500 damage. Good RNG but I'll take it. I love these games

    submitted by /u/pb429
    [link] [comments]

    Still dont have the "This is Dark Souls" trophy

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    Ive beaten the Last Giant and Dragon Rider. Going to see how long I can keep this up. Watch out DarkLuker, here I come!

    submitted by /u/t3h_LoU
    [link] [comments]

    Beyond the scope of light, beyond the reach of dark.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    What spells work well with the moonlight greatsword?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    I have a bunch of soul spears but I have a few slots left

    submitted by /u/Fluffiddy
    [link] [comments]

    scythe megachad

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    Am I safe from being softbanned

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    I used an unlimited health cheat for a npc fight and I was in offline mode. Is that fine?

    submitted by /u/TrickyRick55
    [link] [comments]

    Is the run up to Executioner's Chariot meant to be hard

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    Because every time I try to make the run I either die by being stun locked by the 4 whip bois or I get two shot by the red phantom esque enemy guarding the fog gate. What makes it worse is that DS2 doesn't give you iframes during fog gates so I can't just blaze past everything. If anyone knows what I can do to make it not impossible, please tell me

    submitted by /u/fraserbryan
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why this happens to my bonfires? I am in the Aldia´s keep and some bonfires are black, as if I had never discovered them, and I did

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    Made a Video!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Yo! My name is Ben a.k.a. BowOfLight and I made my first ever video, which is about Dark Souls 2. I talk about the differences to the other games in the series and why it is considered as a black sheep - and why I still kinda like it. I am sure there are a million other videos about this topic already, but I wanted to go into creating video-essays for a long time now and "Return to Drangleic" gave me enough motivation to actually go for it and learn from the work-phases of writing, editing and publishing, as well as post-publishing.

    I would love to hear your feedback and your takes on the matter.
    Have a great day!

    ~ Ben

    Video

    submitted by /u/BowOfLight1
    [link] [comments]

    Need sunbro to kill Rat Vanguard 30 times

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    I will be using astetic after each kill. Dificulity stops at ng+7.

    30 medals for Rank 3.

    Edit:Sotfs and SM 6.4 Mil

    submitted by /u/Ejkelej
    [link] [comments]

    This game is ruthless

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    I'm just a couple of hours in and man is this game hard. Do people really consider this the easiest of the soul's games? I didn't have this much trouble in the beginning of DS1. Getting Bombarded by multiple enemies, those 6 Ninja turtles on the roof and that Bastard Dennis have killed my like 20 times already, At first I though he was a player messing with me because an NPC this OP at this stage didn't make sense but I guess this game just doesn't hold back. Despite all this, I'm enjoying it a lot. The pursuer boss battle was great. Can't wait to reach Sir Alonne (the only reason I'm playing DS2).

    submitted by /u/H-A-K1
    [link] [comments]

    RNG moments in DS2

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    What are your crazy RNG moments in this game? Whether a super rare item dropped, or something you really want just doesn't drop no matter how hard you farm it.

    For me, the super rare things I don't want dropped quickly:

    • Cursed Bone shield
    • Bloodied whip
    • Drakekeeper UGS literally first kill

    Things I'll spend the next decade farming and never get:

    • Black dragon warpick
    • Mad warrior gauntlets (last piece missing)
    submitted by /u/swolar
    [link] [comments]

    DS2 weapon AR calculator website

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    Based on information from this post I have create site to practice html, css, js. The only changes I made are: fixed hand axe damage and added vanquisher's seal, there might be more outdated information. Also I added stat boosting equipment to see what you can use on various challenge runs with limited levels.

    DO NOT PRESS ALL GROUPS AND ALL INFUSIONS WITHOUT EFFECTIVE ONLY

    https://duck-citizenf.github.io/stu/

    submitted by /u/Revolutionary_Lead_6
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for partner to get sunlight medals with

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Playing on vanilla DS2 on my PS3, SM 940,984. I've been putting my summon sign down in lots of places but not being summoned, even places with high online activity that have orange borders. If anyone needs help with a boss or wants a farming partner, let me know! Or if you have any advice on how to get summoned more, because I haven't been having good luck.

    submitted by /u/LadyHistoria
    [link] [comments]

    Mastodon Halberd vs Mastodon Greatsword - Strength Build

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    I'm just wondering which everyone prefers. I know that the halberd does more damage.

    submitted by /u/GoosePants72
    [link] [comments]

    the guy next to undead refuge won’t give me spells or items even tho my intelligence is 18

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    i don't know what to do he tells me to leave him alone

    submitted by /u/Bladerunner2205
    [link] [comments]

    Company of Champions - enemies stop respawning?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    I just joined this convenant to farm some items. The first item I wanted was Prisoner's Tatters so I went to the bonefire in Huntsman's Copse near Felkin the Outcast where there is a hollow and started to kill him but after few times the hollow stopped respawning. Is this normal? I've read on the wiki that enemies should not respawn when entering this convenant so I'm not sure if I did something wrong. I'm in NG, Offline, Dark Souls II (no DLC) and Xbox 360.

    submitted by /u/Emergency_Tip404
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding Old Knight Armor

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Hi there! Got another silly question of the day.

    So the Old Knight Armor is a very popular bit of armor.

    Or maybe I've just been noticing it more and more in the past month I've been playing again.

    So I have a question.

    Assuming that the opponent has Old Knight armor (chest),

    is it better to go infused or uninfused against Old Knight?

    I ask this because the Lightning resistance on it is very, very low at only 19 Lightning Resistance.

    Assuming the character has low faith- should you infuse the weapon with lightning? Or just not infuse and go pure physical against Old Knight Armor.

    Also assuming the character has high Faith or a high soul level - should you infuse the weapon with lightning? Or just not infuse and go physical against Old Knight Armor?

    submitted by /u/Dracomies
    [link] [comments]

    Lost in castle drangleic

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    I just pulled the lever in the room with the pyro mancers and that didn't seem to do much. In the room before that with the statues and the golem, none of the statues were waking up for me. I'm not sure where to go.

    submitted by /u/Alarmed_Cranberry381
    [link] [comments]

    I’m desperate

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    People that play dark souls 2 on xbox 360 regularly PLEASE send me you account name and you WILL receive a friend request from CaptiveBroom83.

    submitted by /u/Rmeadows45
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment