• Breaking News

    Monday, April 5, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Return to Yharnam has officially begun!

    Dark Souls 2 Return to Yharnam has officially begun!


    Return to Yharnam has officially begun!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    Hunters!

    You know it, I know it, and so do the beasts that are slowly encroaching upon you...it is nearly that time of the year. Return to Yharnam has begun on Bloodborne's 6th anniversary, running from March 24th to April 7th! To account for CoVID's continuous impact across multiple regions, the event is extended once more for all us Hunters who want to spend just a little more time in the beautiful and very peaceful world of Central Yharnam.

    Fellow players from both the Bloodborne Reddit and Discord community, as well as other Soulsborne communities shall be joining in on the Hunt. Please take note of the points mentioned below:

    • To get the most out of this event, create a brand new character and play through the game while summoning as many random co-operators and invaders as possible.
    • Assure that your matchmaking region is set to Worldwide.
    • Try to defeat at least two enemies in each area before progressing to the next one!
    • Leave a note in the Hunter's Dream next to the bath messengers with the words "You're in the know, right?" and upvote any messages like these that you find.
    • Finally, and importantly of all, have fun!

    To commemorate the greatest game of all time, the Bloodborne Discord will also be hosting a Nitro giveaway! Five lucky winners receive one month of Nitro classic. You can join us over at https://discord.gg/bloodborne as the giveaway will begin shortly. Our Weapon Design Contest is also still going on, so hop on by and check out the contestants or create one yourself!

    As always, happy hunting and see you on the streets of Yharnam!

    submitted by /u/Aveldaheilt
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t you just love it when this happens

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Looking at the Heide's Tower of Flame...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    I just drew Alsanna, The Silent Oracle

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    A funny thing about messages i just discovered.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Just found out that "Liar" is under the Creatures tab. Its very fitting in this game lol

    submitted by /u/OhNoStep-bro
    [link] [comments]

    I see I'm not the only one who struggles with this boss

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    Awesome posters. Can’t wait to get it up on my wall!!!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Lil something for anyone having trouble with Heide Knights, a small clip of me bullying them with super parry.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    Apparently going into a boss fog gate counts as leaving the area??

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Somehow I've managed to beat some bosses while only using Caestus'... (forgot to screenshot it, but I also beat Dragonrider)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Dukes Dear Freja NG+ Farming

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    Me and my friend are farming the dukes dear freja for the souls, would anyone like to be of assistance?

    PS4

    submitted by /u/lilslumbledumb
    [link] [comments]

    The DS2 menu theme is criminally underrated.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    The choir opening is too satisfying. The three piano keys are like the DS2 version of plin plin plon. The entire piece is chilling but beautiful. Most of DS2 gets swept under due to the groupthink on the game. The menu theme is what I find the most memorable thus far (second is all of Majula). I have only played up to Red Koolaid thus far so what I say is limited...I might end up remembering Frigid Outskirts more. But I feel unusually weak, vulnerable, and nostalgic over the menu theme to DS2. I love it.

    submitted by /u/Lol_u_ded
    [link] [comments]

    Farming sun bro medals

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Basically will to help anyone do anything I'm trying to get all achievements and i need max devotion to the sun bro covenant so if anyone needs help with a boss let me know! Soul Memory is 9745181

    submitted by /u/my-name-is-not-dan
    [link] [comments]

    Enemies not spawning?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    So I was doing some soul farming and I noticed after I killed the same enemies enough they would stop respawning when I rested at the bonfire, is this normal? Or some bug

    submitted by /u/BanditoTheWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    To Valerie_45; I’m sorry

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Hi Valerie_45. You invaded me and my friends in the Iron Keep last night; 3 times when we were together (3 on 1) and we ganked you and once against me 1 on 1. I'm sorry you died all 4 times; I honestly felt bad for you at the end there.

    submitted by /u/handyglance
    [link] [comments]

    Just go this, my first souls game. Any advice for me? (no spoilers please!)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Do people really struggle with Aldias Keep?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Why is this particular place is filled with gonks? Not the Drangleic, not the Iron Keep, not the DLC areas, but a location without threats at all. No toxic, just curious.

    submitted by /u/bersekles
    [link] [comments]

    Ned help with belfry Luna pc

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Can kill the damned gargoyle boss, extremely annoying, need help so I can kill it

    submitted by /u/belwoo00dom
    [link] [comments]

    Help at blue smelter demon

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    can anyone spare some time to help 0_0

    submitted by /u/ProcedureTop4630
    [link] [comments]

    no hit run rules

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    does the poison statues in black gulch count as enemy damage or environmental damage like the fire in the rotten boss arena ?

    submitted by /u/Squirtle1000
    [link] [comments]

    Was I Wrong?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    I couldn't sleep early this morning, so I decided to try to make some progress on my sorcerer play through (SotfS on PS4). I ended up getting invaded by the same guy who won every time (usually by me getting killed by enemies in the area). Anyway, he was probably noticing that I was having trouble and the last time he invaded he dropped several items for me and pointed my attention to them. I refused to pick them up because I have heard the stories of people getting messed up because of bad items dropped. He was probably just being nice but I didn't think it worth taking the risk.

    submitted by /u/Magaloo
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I go after Ruin Sentinals in Scholar of the First Sin?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    I bought Ds2 sotfs for ps4 the last day that it was on sale and I got to last bastile after where pursuer boss should be (I killed him in the optional encounter) and I went to the birds nest, got the secret bonfire, talked to lucatiel, killed pursuer again in the chest room and now I have been trying to kill ruin sentinals, where do I got after?

    submitted by /u/BaconClanYoutube
    [link] [comments]

    Give Me A Random Build

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    You heard me, I want someone to give me a suggestion or idea for a build to play through the game. Doesn't need to be PVP Viable, or exactly the most powerful thing in the game. Just what you would think would be interesting to try out.

    Maybe a surprisingly good fashion Souls you found out, or a niche out of the way weapon you never really see used, or even a collection of underrated spells that many don't touch because of their specific use or a better alternative.

    Please try and reframe from obvious joke answers like 'Un-Upgraded ceastus with Red eye ring and full Havels'. This isn't necessarily a challenge run, more so just an excuse for me to better appreciate weapons and gear that aren't available right from the start.

    Oh, and no worries about soul level or memory, I can usually make due with most of the games bosses on my own or whatever summons that Boss has.

    submitted by /u/MrMortyRickSummer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment