• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Probably been posted here before but this looks great

    Dark Souls 2 Probably been posted here before but this looks great


    Probably been posted here before but this looks great

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Gorgeous view ahead!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    Just started a hexer, and got this on my first basilisk!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    A filthy burrito.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    I tallied how many Frozen Reindeer I killed in the Frigid Outskirts at Level 1. It took around 67 to de-spawn them from the route I was taking. Not sure how the maths works out on that!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    frozen outskirts "entrance"

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    It was probably not entirely unknown, but it's a nice detail I just discovered after SO many playing hours: you can see the little room leading to the frozen outskirts from the absolute beginning of the DLC, before even going through the first big door. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1720912959937502208/5F7D376EC4869DB08CA04CE8D9C71AB848A7872D/

    Sorry if it's not the ultimate discovery of the century or something, but I was pretty amazed when I realized this.

    submitted by /u/AcheronSpike
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to load a save file from DS2 Crown of the Sunken King to SOFS?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    I was really invested in my character and i would like to use it in SOFS.

    submitted by /u/vanillathunder2107
    [link] [comments]

    Guide me please! Hex Knight build

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Hello people,

    I played SoTFS on release and basically went for a quality build right on. Finished the game. Never touched it again until today. Really want to replay this amazing game and decided I want to go hexes and melee. Althought Im really lost as to what stats should I put and weapons to use. From what I gathered... Forlorn Greatsword?

    Would you kindly help out a fellow Dark Souls enthusiast?

    Praise the sun!

    submitted by /u/RobPreston17
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to see friends summon sign but can see other peoples

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    We are on our last game of our souls marathon, with it being Dark Souls 2. For the past 4-5 days we have been unable to see each other's signs and I have looked everywhere for a fix.

    We have the same range of soul memory, we have tried cross region matchmaking off and on, we are the same level, we have not defeated any bosses, we have the exact same bonfires unlocked, we both have the white sign soapstone, neither of us have joined the champions covenant and we are both way of blue, we are both human, we are both online, neither of us have ever used cheat engine or any programs like it, and the bone of order doesnt change anything, we have tried using the ring with the gods and are both the same god.

    I cant think of any other possible issue that is stopping us from playing together. It works perfectly fine on ds3 and ds1 and every other game on steam. we are both playing the sotfs version and the games are both fully updated.

    submitted by /u/SwitchNo7089
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t connect, please help (PS4 SOFTS)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    So I'm pretty frustrated honestly. My boyfriend and I are doing a co-op run together and when we first started it was going great. We could connect properly and everything was great. But the past few times we've tried to play, we haven't been able to connect at all and it's really infuriating.

    I'm playing PS4 and he's playing PS5. We're both in the same house, but he's playing with Ethernet and I'm playing on wifi. Either way, we are both able to connect with others and co-op on this game as well as all our other games. There is no problem as far as I know.

    However, when we put on our name engraved ring and try to connect, we just can't. I can see his sign and he can see mine. But when we press the sign, it'll eventually come up with an error message saying something like "failed to summon, summon sign disappeared" or something like that. We have tried every troubleshooting technique know to man. We have tried connecting as different times, we've tried using our small signs, we've turned off our consoles and started them again. I can't think of a single reason we can't connect. I'm about to lose it honestly, because I really wanted to play the game with him and now it just seems so impossible I don't even want to keep trying.

    So please, if anyone could please give me some advice I would really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/LadyHistoria
    [link] [comments]

    Can any sun bros help me out with fume knight?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    EDIT: Now defeated

    Having my butt handed to me on this one

    PS4 and SM 2672655

    submitted by /u/Aetherxus
    [link] [comments]

    Need help figuring out why coop with my friend won't work

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Trying to coop the game with my friend on PC, we can both see rando's signs, we are in the same soul memory tier, we both are using the ring , she can't see my sign at all and I can only see hers if it's the small sign, and only if I quit the game and reload on the spot her sign was placed.

    submitted by /u/Mr__Deering
    [link] [comments]

    How do I use spells I think I’m dumb.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    I am close to finishing the game and am taking a minute to go back through the whole game to do stuff I missed.

    Right now I'm trying to go through the Iron Keep but found out I needed to use Flash Sweat to not die in the fire.

    But I've never once used a spell and can't figure out how to use it. I have a staff (Sorcerers Staff), the spell equipped, and enough stats to use it all but the spell is still opaque and I just swing with the staff.

    What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/Deanoid-
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series S achievement not popping...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    I've waited over 24 hours and the achievement still hasn't popped. It's the one for lighting all the flames on the map in Majula. I exhausted all Cale's of dialog and and got his gear, every bonfire is lit. I've tried restarting my Xbox several times, does anybody know a solution to this problem? Dark souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin edition

    submitted by /u/llNewNewll
    [link] [comments]

    Finished the game but still lacking achievements

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Finished the game but still lacking achievements

    Hey everyone.

    I finished the game but I'm 6 achievements short: 32 out of 38:

    6 achievements missing

    I think you need to play 2 and a half new games for this (read that somewhere)?

    BTW, I killed Carhillion of the Fold and Royal Sorcerer Navlaan. Am I in trouble?

    P.S.: For the Gesture Maestro, I'm only missing the one from Blue Sentinel Targray in Heide Tower, but I'm unsure about the other 5.

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    submitted by /u/RedditEthereum
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to farm souls without attacking an enemy?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Planning for a Ring Only Run (only able to "attack" using Ring of Thorns or/& Old Sun Ring), is there a repeatable way to get souls without actually attacking an enemy? Although I'm still early in research, my worry is that I will not be able to get enough souls in order to pay for the costs of repairing the rings, thus soft-locking the run. Any other tips are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Challenger_Andy
    [link] [comments]

    TIL about reskinned event items

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    I was real late to the ds2 party, but apparent the devs released little reskins of the murakumo, long sword, one of the katanas and the great club when each dlc came out. Do any of you have them? I don't think ds3 had released anything like reskins for either dlc coming out so it's a neat thing for sure

    submitted by /u/69_CatLover420_69
    [link] [comments]

    I really don't want to play with a controller. What do I do?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    I just played through DS1 on steam and I'm thinking of getting Scholar of the First Sin, but it says "Microsoft Xbox Controller for Windows® (or equivalent) is strongly recommended."

    Does vanilla DS2 work better on KBM?

    submitted by /u/MrLeeeroy
    [link] [comments]

    So I notice that some people met Lucatiel here yet I didn't! WHYYYYYYYYYYY

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Frozen Elium Loyce SM: 2.5 million

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    I'm on ps4 psn: LilredUofA

    submitted by /u/uiwss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment