• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 I'm quite proud of myself rn so I thought I should share my new sketch book's cover! Getting all the bosses to fit in was quite a challenge

    Dark Souls 2 I'm quite proud of myself rn so I thought I should share my new sketch book's cover! Getting all the bosses to fit in was quite a challenge


    I'm quite proud of myself rn so I thought I should share my new sketch book's cover! Getting all the bosses to fit in was quite a challenge

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Patience is a beautiful thing

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Glad to see this game is still very much alive. This death counter increases by 2-5 deaths every second.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    Second try baby!!!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    Is it a normal thing to just dont wear armor at all

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    So im rn in my first run of the game im actually planing to finish and I just dont use armor. I only see armor as a drawback in my mobility.

    So Im asking if I should get some nice armor asap or just chill and go on?

    submitted by /u/Killerdoll_666
    [link] [comments]

    I beat all 3 DLCs as a pure caster. No use of Yearn or other cheesy spells. My only melee weapon was the Sorcerer's starting dagger, infused with Dark

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    I need some weapon recommendations for a strength dex build

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    I've used the same weapon my whole play though and it's catching up to me. Any suggestions? If possible also comment where the weapon can be found

    submitted by /u/HandMeATallOne
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Co-op

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Looking for someone or two people to play Sotfs with from the beginning, I'm on PS4 and down to play anytime and it's been awhile since I've played through with friends or people. Mainly looking to meet new peeps.

    submitted by /u/Massive-Brilliant-83
    [link] [comments]

    My precious paladin, whose save I unfortunately lost when I had to reinstall Windows after an upgrade. Still has the best face I've managed to create in this game.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    Wooo just a weeks ago I was just a noobie this game is a tedious but worth it Journey IMMA thank Sellsword Luet for helping me defeat the Ancient Dragon(Phantoms are really precious)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Dark souls 2 SotFS any good/working soul duping glitches out there? Purely offline.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Basically title.

    I've beaten the game so many times now. And I want to true something new. So, I'm making a character that glitches every boss, and dupes souls to reach 99 in all stats.

    So, are there any working unlimited souls, or soul duping glitches?

    submitted by /u/GravelsNotAFood
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to parry with a two handed straight sword? And is it possible to get Faraam set early in game?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    I want to make a roleplay run as the character shown in DS2 announcement trailer and i would need those 2 things. I ended the game only once last year where I already have the Faraam set but I messed up the stats so don't want to continue that run in NG+.

    submitted by /u/desd960
    [link] [comments]

    Where to go after the last giant?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    So i beat the last giant, but its just a dead end. I have no idea where to go, so i thought there might have been a hidden wall, but couldnt find any. Help would be highly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Squadoodle_
    [link] [comments]

    Any Advice?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    I just picked the game up, after having played Dark Souls 1 and 3. I have already put maybe 20 hours or so in maybe more and have fought The Last Giant, The Pursuer, and Dragon Rider. The exploring is fine, I guess what gets me is that it seems like the map is not very linear and you can go almost anywhere.

    So any advice on what I should look out for or are there certain things I should do?

    Thank You!

    submitted by /u/komodo16
    [link] [comments]

    Best swords in the game

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    For some reason despite playing every other from soft game I've only recently decided to play dark souls 2. I've just defeated the lost sinner but I still have the base level broadsword, I'm all for challenging but I know going any further with this sword is going to become tedious so any advice on what sword I should go looking for or use, I have the drangleic sword but it's heavy and requires 20 dex and I don't wanna put levels into it if it's a trash weapon.

    submitted by /u/Flappybunnygurl
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Okay so I'm not exactly new to the soulsborn series. I've absolutely adored the set since 4 years ago I came across dark souls 3. Since then I have done my best to play the ever loving crap out of the series. Finishing ds1 ds3 and bloodborne and soon I'll be jumping into demon souls thanks to the new remaster. About a year ago I bought ds2 sotfs and I have just decided to play it. Completely blind in an attempt to try and beat this game I realized I've become lost. Upon looking up lists of the best way to tackle the boss list, it appears I've made some mistakes and missed something huge. My first boss was the last giant. My second boss was the rats vangard

    Apparently I've missed some bosses. Any pointers that wont spoil the whole game would be amazing. Yes I did find the knight above the tower I just havent been able to tackle him yet.

    Thanks again

    submitted by /u/Shamustheblack
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon carrying

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    So I'll be starting a new playthrough in the coming days and I'm looking for an early game weapon to carry me pretty much from (nearly) start to finish. I'm requesting for anyone to name some weapons similar to the weapons from the original Dark Souls I typically play with that are early, and can pretty much truck me through the whole game. They don't have to be nearly identical as far as moveset, I literally just need a weapon to make the game less difficult. Some of those comparable weapons I would say are;

    Black Knight Halberd(any BK weapon found early tbh), Balder Side Sword, Drake Sword, Claymore, Zweihander

    submitted by /u/sean_starkey
    [link] [comments]

    Finished DS2softs for the first time!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Lud and Zallen ng+7

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Finally my adventure for ng+7 is over. I don't know what was tougher, getting here or the actual boss. They did a great job making feel hopeless in the blizzard, even though I hate it I still like the design and the atmosphere. What was the toughest boss for you in ds2?

    Ng+7 no damage video for fun ❤️ https://youtu.be/ypGo8Tq_d88

    submitted by /u/minoas348
    [link] [comments]

    Does scholar of the sin edition include all the DS2 dlcs?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    title, thank you in advance for answering!

    submitted by /u/shavedpp
    [link] [comments]

    How ornstein is in drangleic

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    I'm pretty sure the one in DS1 was a faker and this one is the real one old and frail and slow out of his prime why his power looks dark? Probably on how the dark crept closer in drangleic or maybe a sign on how his lightning is getting very weak and why his armor is silver? Maybe cause guarding the princess in the flame tower for eons and centuries eroded the armor's color and made it greyish and old just take a look at dingy robes description it was originally more white than Grey now its Grey cuz on how old it is.

    submitted by /u/daburuzeta
    [link] [comments]

    PvP was the best in DS2 for me. Twinking in the other games are ruining my low sl experience.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    I've recently gotten back onto DS1 Remastered, 2, and 3 on PC after not playing any for 4 years. I played a bit of DS2 and found the coop and PvP to be the most fun and balanced. There were so many helpful phantoms who had roughly the same level of gear, magic, weapons, etcetera. We all felt equal.

    I then went to DS1 and found the servers to feel a bit dead, and there were a ton of what I recently learned are twinks, or low soul level people screwing over newer players with end game gear.

    I've finally gotten back to DS3 and am having a ton of fun with it, but at least half of my summons and the host's gank squads during invasions are twinked the hell out. I'm sitting here with a longsword, a leather shield, and some raggy gear fashion souls and everyone has end game boss weapons and armor. It's not enjoyable at all. The twink summons melt the bosses and ruin the challenge of Dark Souls, and when hosts have a gank squad of them, it's impossible to win.

    Soul memory from DS2 may have gotten alot of slack back then, but it sure did its job right.

    submitted by /u/HarleeWrites
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment