• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Godslayer Ornrir

    Dark Souls 2 Godslayer Ornrir


    Godslayer Ornrir

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Oh

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    I tried making Walugi

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    The pursurer literally killed me more times than all bosses from ds1 (on my very first playthrought) combined

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    That's it, i don't need help or advise. I just didn't know ds2 IS THAT FUCKING MUCH HARDER than ds1.

    submitted by /u/XyoCEO
    [link] [comments]

    SL1 Fume Knight

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    P E R S U E R - Take your time, don't take to big risks.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    So, after i got my ass beated innumerous times by The Persuer, i take it a time and decided to play the rest of the game.

    Killed the Ruins Sentinels bitches and the Lost Sinner, but, in the Lost Sinner i learned something:

    Is better waste some more minutes killing a boss safely than take big risks and die many times.

    With some circle-strafing and that learned, i went to the Persuer again, looked him in the eyes and said: "You die today, bitch."

    So, he did.

    Knowing the pattern + just in time dodges + that lesson = Finally killing that son of a fucking bitch.

    I'm proud of myself.

    submitted by /u/ActuallyMc
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like a complete moron (illusory walls)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Probably a story people have heard plenty of times, but coming into DS2 from the first game I assumed illusory walls were opened by attacking them. That said, when I played through the first game I was entirely offline, so I didn't see any messages and missed basically every wall outside of the extremely obvious ones.

    Going into this game, there have been so many "illusory wall ahead" messages that I've read, whacked the wall, and assumed it was a joke. I'm going after my fourth great soul and only now just learned you have to interact with them instead of hitting them.

    I feel like a complete clown but to be honest, I'm also kind of annoyed by the decision to change how walls are opened when it's never explained. Unless I missed anything extremely important I probably won't bother going back for walls either, because I'm not about to go back through every single area figuring out which wall messages were actually lies.

    Anyway, rant over. Good game so far, but man, this realisation is both funny and annoying.

    submitted by /u/ConicalMug
    [link] [comments]

    Yo I just god invade on Ds2 Ps3 version

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    I've had this question for some while but now I'm really damn curious. How the hell does dark souls 2 have such a thriving community on an ancient console, i don't understand. Are they coming to it like the same reason I did, that I was sick of sotfs being lame? Someone tell me I'm very much curious. (And if you must know I kicked his ass with the Heides Lance lmao)

    submitted by /u/bigtimechanman
    [link] [comments]

    Two dlc is down one more to go

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    I did it beat the crown of the sunken king and I've already done the crown of the iron king so I guess theirs nothing else to do but the Crown of the old ivory king favorite one so far is old iron king how about your favorite dlc

    submitted by /u/Gamer4life530
    [link] [comments]

    Boss rooms are never safe

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    like when you make a new character to help new players and the mf who summons you uses Acid Surge to break your equipment

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    What are your favourite boss weapons?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    Had nothing else to do, randomly thought of this.

    Well? What are your favourite boss weapons? I'm currently using the Warped Sword. Dex build, as my last save got deleted...speaking of which, if someone could also tell me how to backup my save files, that would be appreciated.

    Anyway, go on. Tell me what your favourite boss weapons are. Or just your favourite weapons in general, that works too.

    Also, what's this about Dex builds being called, "casul"?

    submitted by /u/deltahawk15
    [link] [comments]

    Does getting to Sir Alonne have to suck?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    I have 11/12 soul fragments and have beaten Fume Knight. Sir Alonne looks like a fun boss fight but running past ~12 knights and multiple fire lizards just to fight him sucks. I enjoy the challenge of the boss but fighting those guys is annoying and repetitive. Do they stop respawning after 12 kills? Is that worth it? I run past everyone but the one lizard I have to kill but I end up getting hit and it takes awhile. (Yes I'm at the bonfire right in front of the suit of armor)

    submitted by /u/PsychicFields
    [link] [comments]

    Most Unique PVE Builds

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    Hello there everyone! I am about to start my second playthorugh, a bit bored i want a unique and fun build to play please. my last one was a strength hexer. So i dont wanna go into any miracles or spells unless they are used as secondary means of combat without much investment. Dont wanna just go simple build. please suggest a build which is VIABLE and FUN.
    Thanks a lot, for making my day :)

    submitted by /u/LastSurvivorAk47
    [link] [comments]

    PvP

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    So im trying to use cracked blue eye orbs to invade and boost covenant rank but it keeps telling me there are no worlds to invade. Is this because of dwindling PvP community or am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/ThexMarauder
    [link] [comments]

    Is it honestly worth farming loyce souls?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    The sets aren't even that good looking, is the weapon you get for trading Alsanna's soul very good?

    submitted by /u/swolar
    [link] [comments]

    How should i map the keyboard controls? (Pc for context)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    I really want to start playing this game. I really love dark souls 1 but idk how to map the keyboard controls and everytime i leave the options menu, it sets back to default. Idk how to save my keymapping cos im stupid and I really want to play this game :(( can someone help?

    submitted by /u/isuckatnames06
    [link] [comments]

    I'm so glad I didn't give up on this game - finally made it to DLC!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:22 PM PDT

    People talk a lot of shit about this game, and sadly, I used to be one of them. I dropped this game and picked it up so many times, never getting very far. Eventually, something clicked, and I just began to love the challenge... until I made it to Fume Knight. I hated that area so much, it almost made me go hollow. (I know you can basically skip it, but it was a matter of honor for me lol)

    But just two days ago, I finally beat him!! I've been on a roll ever since, beating even Velstadt and Guardian Dragon on my first tries. I know they're probably not considered difficult, but still. What a rush. Now I'm in Shulva Sanctum City, and MAN. It is so damn cool!

    It's the first time I've explored an area without looking anything up, so I'm really excited because I have no clue what's up ahead. This game has tons to offer. I love it so much.

    Anyone else get close to missing out like I almost did? haha

    tldr; love for ds2 in a ds2 subreddit, go figure I guess :P I'm so excited, I couldn't help but rant

    submitted by /u/the_lazy_zombie
    [link] [comments]

    Megamuling/Item Duplication in the modern day?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Are people still getting softbanned or hardbanned from using PvP mules now? I remember assuming I was softbanned because I did PvP for a couple days with a Mule, and all of a sudden for days I couldn't find more than 1 or 2 invades in the span of an hour. I never considered that it might have been Soul Memory building up at the time, however I still want to be on the safe side.

    Is Muleing the way to go now, or are there safer tools for getting to PvP level?

    submitted by /u/Darkwoth81Dyoni
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you for the podcast interviews!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! I posted here a few months ago looking for players to interview for a podcast called Case By Case, where we were exploring the psychology of people who love hyper difficult games (i.e. Dark Souls!)

    I just wanted to say thank you- so many of you were so kind and reached out and gave such great insight that we wouldn't have been able to make the piece without you.

    The podcast just went live today and we used interviews with players and a professor of philosophy and tech to understand what makes a game like this tick for so many of us for so long.

    If you like, you can listen here! Anchor // Spotify // Apple

    But most importantly, just want to say thank you again for taking the time to chat with me and letting me highlight your community in the piece!

    submitted by /u/The_gamerette
    [link] [comments]

    Where to go after killing the rotten?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    No idea what to do next

    submitted by /u/Alarmed_Cranberry381
    [link] [comments]

    Where to go in the gutter?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    I've hit a couple dead ends and I'm not sure where to go. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Alarmed_Cranberry381
    [link] [comments]

    Str Build help

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    First time doing a str build and first play through for ds2. I am using old knight great sword but its durability is so bad I cant stand it. Want something else to start upgrading. I'm in No mans Wharf and havent reinforced a weapon yet. Currently sitting at 20 VIG, 21 END, 25 STR, 12 DEX, 9 ADP. Any general recommendations would be awesome. Also what kind of shield? I like 100 physical and being able to.parry though I don't party much. Dont want a great shield though and lose the option to.

    submitted by /u/smithah2
    [link] [comments]

    Why dozen of people hate DS2?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    I played DS and DS2, and planning to play DS3 in close future. DS1 is masterpiece yes, but DS2 is not worse either. Graphics always gets better of course, I am not graphic guy myself. I talk about gameplay, story, mechanics, addiction. I'll skip mechanics and additions because both games is same at this parts. What people complaining about is gameplay. As one of my friend, they usually say DS2 has more hard levels (I mean places like Black Gulch) and mobs but stupid bosses. I don't think so, DS also had cancer levels and mobs especially when you get closer to Nito xD, and for bosses, I 40% agree, yes they are hard but not fun, gradually you see that only thing you do is dodge, parry and hit, it gets easier for lategame, but if bosses had more actions, movesets, excitement you won't pay attention to boring parts and enjoy. In DLCs they fixed it a little, but made bosses so hard that you hate DS2 for another reason. For story, I don't want to compare, they both have unique and interesting lore, I don't know why someone should complain about story DS2.

    In general I like DS2, my friends call me masochist xD, they think it is hardest soul game. Maybe.

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/MortalKal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment