• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Enjoy :P

    Dark Souls 2 Enjoy :P


    Enjoy :P

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    Feel free to stop here & rest before journeying to the post below

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    Seek souls, lest this land swallow you whole

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    First time in the Dark Chasm

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    TIL the firebomb thrower can only hit you if you move.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    The most disappointing thing in this game...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    I have about 600 hours in this game and love it so much, I would gladly to go for 600 more.
    That being said, there is one minute thing that keeps bothering me the more I think about it...

    WHY ARE THERE ONLY 2 WHEEL SKELETONS IN THE WHOLE GAME!?
    I can't keep living like this, brothers ; - ;

    In what absurd ways has the B-Team let you down?

    submitted by /u/EcchiBot2000
    [link] [comments]

    Why does people act like healing on pvp is cheating

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    You can use a healing miracle to heal a little bit, its an ability that everyone can use, you guys talk about honor as like your taking part in a war or something

    submitted by /u/abel_burakh
    [link] [comments]

    Thank god that i'm not arachnophobic

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Duke's Dear Freja is gross, along with all the way to it.

    submitted by /u/ActuallyMc
    [link] [comments]

    150 Days Later, I'm ready for you Elden Ring! Thanks for waiting ;D

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    What stat should I be leveling now? I use the rapier, up to Iron Keep, and want to eventually just main the Faraam armor once I get it.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    A new game after a lot of time [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I have already played Dark Souls 2 in the past but never finished it (I stopped playing because I had exams at uni) so I was feeling like starting a whole new game tonight. Got any tip for the best experience? I remember last thing I did in the previous game was speaking with that huge dragon (don't remember many things sorry).

    submitted by /u/Jimmynaz97K
    [link] [comments]

    Better Sound Effects v1.4 (SotFS mod)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    How to get invaded

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    So im rn in Ng+3 andeventhough there are players in my soul memory range around I cant invade them nor do they invade me. I love the pvp of this game but why this bullshit?

    submitted by /u/Killerdoll_666
    [link] [comments]

    Enemy target while attacking

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Hi! I have some problems with enemy target in Ds2.

    In others Souls I'm used to charge the hit and press R3 to target the enemy before the sword fall on their heads. Doing this I'm more versatile, I can charge sword running and the sword turns alone to the enemy just pressing R3.

    I can't do this in this in DS2. My character attacks in front of him but not the target enemy (if he isn't right in front of him). I have to stand in front of the enemy or he will never hit him with a vertical slash. I'm using "Guts' sword" (Greatsword? can't remember the name).

    It is a sword problem? or Ther's some option in the menu I have to check?

    submitted by /u/SteveF0X
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a low level playing partner pleaseXD:b

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Hey guys. Looking for a playing partner for ds2. Played ds1 so many times it's actually hard to count. Played some of all the others, but ds2 is my favourite out of all of them except 1. Problem is, i always make it past the first few areas then it's just so hard. So , my question. Anybody up for starting a new character or playing a low level one and helping me out with the game?? Would really appreciate it as ds2 always feels so nice to play, to me at least. But it's just too godamn hard!! Anyway, any help would be appreciated;, so thank you very much and have a nice day!!:);)

    submitted by /u/Iop4everdudes
    [link] [comments]

    Mastadon Halberd Weight

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    My carry weight was 68.5, I had Mastadon Halberd+10, had equipped Flynn's ring and the ring of blades. The attack rating of Mastadon Halberd was 410+186

    then I leveled up vitality twice, carry weight became 71.5 and the attack rating of Mastadon Halberd became 410+180

    then I leveled up vitality thrice, carry weight became 76 and the attack rating became 410+171

    then I realized that I am carrying more than before, and the weight of the Mastadon Halberd wasn't 19.0 before(edit, my bad, turns out I don't remember that correctly). I think the weight of that weapon is increasing based on your carry weight(and probably has a cap). All wiki pages report fixed weight for the weapon

    edit: I didn't know that increasing carry weight reduces the effect of flynn's ring

    submitted by /u/nobandlenoyordle
    [link] [comments]

    I am almost with my ds3 playthrough. I am conflicting on getting ds2. Is it worth it? The dlc looks so cool, but I am more reserved on the rest of the game. The dlc looks straight fire tho.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Just so you know a little more bout me: I loved ds1, didn't like bloodborne and dlc as much but it was still really good. I didn't like ds3 as much tho. Ds3 just never clicked with me. I liked the armor, and the combat was so smooth and satisfying though. I just felt like I was moving through levels to get the game done. Will ds2 be like ds3? I thought the reason ds1 stuck out was due to wonder and exploration.

    submitted by /u/Datheed
    [link] [comments]

    Gonna do a STR/HEX build, how should I spread out my stats?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    I wanna be able to use powerful hexes and weapons like the sacred chime hammer? How should I spread out my stats for this build since I have to level up almost every stat a lot for this to work?

    submitted by /u/DerpyNachoZ
    [link] [comments]

    Losing my sanity amd going hollow.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    So i love this game. My wife got me SotFS a few years ago and i just now really started to play it. It challenges me and i rage a bit but thats the way it goes, all and all a great game. Now i have two builds currently. The first is a faith/melee paladin type, i decided i wanted Heide knight set and weapons. I chose bonfire aescetic as my item and got to work farming, hours later i have the chainmail, sword amd greathelm which i dont love personally but nbd sword and chainmail are main and i can get the spear in lost bastille easy. I play a while loving the build defeat Lost Sinner and Old Iron King and hit a bit of a block in the gutter, i get a little frustrated and decide best course is to take a break and work on a new character for fun. Now i love the spear its my fave weapon but i decide for this build ill challenge myself and not use one at all. I defeat the giant and do pursuer easy with a buckler then head to Heides. FIRST TIME GOING THROUGH i get the spear from the Knight at the top of the stairs near wyvern. To say i yelled is an understatment, i almost quit right there . After a minute or so i continued and sold it to Gavlan to avoid temptation but damn i was steamed. Long story short the rng makes me want to scream and i doubt im the only one so share your stories below to make me feel better.

    submitted by /u/ThexMarauder
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this game so long?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Seriously, it feels like it goes on forever.

    submitted by /u/SheridanCainReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Did they change parrying?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    I just finished playing the first game and parrying was always a major part of my playstyle. And at the end I became pretty good at it, I basically defeated Gwyn with parrying only. For some reason in DS2 i just can't seem to find the window for parrying. It also feels slower than in the first game. Maybe I am just bad but I feel like it is different.

    submitted by /u/Blint31
    [link] [comments]

    Question about dragonrider

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    Does it still red pawn every time u go to campfire? It used to back in past but I don't remember how to do it now.

    submitted by /u/FrancyStyle
    [link] [comments]

    ��Jolly co-operation early game��

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    PC player here. I have a twink cleric at <40,000 SM. Why am I the only sunbro I've ever seen at the Cardinal Tower?

    submitted by /u/TheChadMage
    [link] [comments]

    Deathless attempts. I keep falling off cliffs.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    I don't think I've ever died to damage. It's almost always by dodging something off a cliff, or being knocked down a ledge for falling damage, or failing a jump.

    I swear DS2 is the worst for this. I'd rather face silver knights in anor londo again. :(

    Literally on my 20th attempt or so. Not sure what else I can do but git gud. But if anyone has general advice or tips that'd be awesome.

    submitted by /u/SirCowdog
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment