• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 The Dark Souls 2 unmanned space program

    Dark Souls 2 The Dark Souls 2 unmanned space program


    The Dark Souls 2 unmanned space program

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Thing Betwixt suicide pact

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Started playing Dark Souls 2 recently and I have some questions

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    I finished ds 3 a couple of times and started to get bored, so I decided to give 2 a go. It's a lot slower paced and it's very different from what I expected, I don't get why this game get so much hate, it's a bit clunky but it adds to the charm. So far I'm loving it.

    First thing: where should I got after the Forest of Fallen Giants? I've already killed the weird giant and the floating knight and have no idea what to do

    What's up with the roll? I still take damage even if I successfully dodge a swing

    How do I get the pyromancy flame?

    After some time some enemies stopped spawning, is that normal?

    Which covenant is best for starters?

    submitted by /u/hasthur76
    [link] [comments]

    Screenshot of Sadness

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    My first time defeating Fume Knight with no damage taken!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    Ok, so i followed the tips i was given

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    But ive gotten to the part after the skeleton hallways where you get to an opening with the archer in the middle and the axe man / beefy boi down the land a bit. So i killed them all, moved on to get past the giant trench, and 3 beefy bois are behind me that were from the roof? What the f*@k?! Plus i get invaded by a dude throwing spells at me. I seriously dont understand how to play. Ive been using the bow, leveling up, killing enemies off one by one. But here recently, things just randomly spawn in front of me and things notice me from crazy distances.

    submitted by /u/Grimworks
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox help me grind level 2 for bell keepers covenant?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Help me get to level 2 for the bell keepers to get all master of sorcery

    submitted by /u/Mattgew21
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone lied to me

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Everyone say DS2 bad. DS2 not bad? This game is incredible?

    I'd played DS3, DS1, Sekiro, Bloodborne and many other souls likes. But had (stupidly) avoided DS2 for the best part of 2 years since downloading it for cheap in 2019.

    Granted it's aesthetic is quite different to the other two, but that's not a bad thing? The colours, music, fashion, landscapes etc are tremendous. And sure there's flaws in the game that make me a bit sweary, but the whole series has differing flaws.

    I've been sleeping on this and I should not have. Im a little lost, but great enjoyment being had.

    submitted by /u/SnakeobSpeed
    [link] [comments]

    So what's your least played build and why?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    I myself am not a big fan of dex weapons. I've warmed up to spears but the only curved sword I ever really use is the red rust one. I'm not a big fan of katanas either. Strength weapons in ds2 are just so satisfying to use so I usually go strength or pure faith/int.

    Tried a dark build once and didn't know how to make it really good in pve so I just ran around smacking baddies with the BBS (the big black sword) that scales with dark so it was basically a strength build with some extra flavor

    submitted by /u/bellystraw
    [link] [comments]

    "error while saving the game"

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    i recenly bought dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin, but every time i am playing i get this message that forces me to the title screen, does anyone knows how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/El1ters
    [link] [comments]

    First playthrough what’s the best thing to get from a petrified something?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Is it also worth quitting till I get the best?

    submitted by /u/redmanuppp
    [link] [comments]

    I have made a subreddit dedicated to discussing and uncovering Soulsborne glitches, come check it out if that interests you!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    The goal of the subreddit is to have a unified place where we can discuss the bugs, glitches, sequence breaks, dupes and assorted fun or useful breaks in the Soulsborne games. It is geared toward players of Demon Souls, Dark Souls I, Dark Souls II, Dark Souls III, and Bloodborne. I guess maybe Sekiro too. If you're interested in joining a community about this and helping it grow, please check out r/GlitchSouls. The hope for this subreddit is to not only discuss how to execute some glitches that are already known, but hopefully to have an active community of people who try to uncover even more glitches in the games! I hope to see you there!

    submitted by /u/DarkSoulPraiseTheSun
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Royal Rat Vanguard

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Do the corpse rats in the boss fight(the ones other than the one with the mohawk) drop their usual items? If so, since a 100 of them or so spawn, wouldn't that be an ideal place to farm Rat Tails for the covenant?

    submitted by /u/Wolf-of-the-Gang
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know where to go or how to progress. Any help would be appreciated!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Progress

    I'm not sure where to go. I think my furthest bonfire is The Gutter? Am I going the right way? Also, am I shooting myself in the foot by dumping all my souls in STR? Is there another stat I should be focusing on?

    Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/DownHarvest
    [link] [comments]

    Full Screen Help PC SotFS Edition (steam)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Hello fellow hollows!

    I am having issues getting Dark Souls 2 sotfs to run in full screen without the ugly white task bar and lines being visible. I have a 144hz monitor with 1920x10180 resolution. I understand the game can only run 60hz I believe correct? So I am relatively new to pc and I could use some help adjusting said settings.

    I have tried using windowed but for some reason the screen shifts down and to the right and I lose a good chunk of the screen. I have all of the settings as default. So I haven't touched the user.config file at all or used nvidia control panel.

    Also alt+enter doesn't seem to work either and neither does -fullscreen in the steam launch options.

    I probably just did something stupid or am just too stupid to understand basic online forums.

    So if a anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/GreatPugtato
    [link] [comments]

    Always little secrets I notice every playthrough!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    • Never knew the weird bridge exiting Dragon Aerie to Dragon Shrine might get attacked by a dragon. I didn't bother killing any of the dragons unlike every other playthrough, and was taking my time walking across the bridge before a dragon landed on it, knocked me on my back, then broke the bridge.

    • I knew the Memory of Jeigh is the area where you originally fight the Pursuer in the past, but never realized the Memory of Vamar's exit is where the The Place Unbeknownst Bonfire is. So it seems like in the past, the area where the fire salamanders are used to be a large river.

    • Lindelt was formed after the fall of Shulva, and they may have started worshipping Painted Worlds! In NG+, in Aldia's Keep you can get attacked by a Painted Guardian hiding behind one of the large paintings. They may drop a piece of the Monastery Set (renamed Painted Guardian Set), which is mentioned as being created by Lindelt's monastery, and revere what they watch over. Though it also mentions that it the thing at the heart of their church may be fraudulent, so its possible they worship a false painting.

    • Nashandra may have been making some sort of attempt on Dragon Shrine. Drakekeeper's set mentions something dark was eating away the drakekeepers, though it may also possibly be that their equipment is made from Kalameet, as some of the Dragon Knights weapons are mentioned as being made from the Black Dragon's tail.

    submitted by /u/PageTheKenku
    [link] [comments]

    Forest of the fallen giants, enemy knight disappeared

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    In the beginning of the forest of the fallen giants, after you kill the turtle guy with the mace, I went up the ladder to see that winged creature drop the big knight. I used all my estus so I just ran away, but now he won't come back after resting at the bonfire. Is he gone forever?

    submitted by /u/ICatchTinySpiders
    [link] [comments]

    What exactly are the parameters for invaders?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    I just started a new game on the PS4 for SOTFS. I am in Forest of Fallen Giants and I keep encountering an invader with an Ice Rapier. I've killed the Last Giant and The Pursuer so I'm just running around to pickup items I left. My soul memory is 52000 and it seems like your soul memory would have to be way too high to be able to invade after traversing all the way to Eleum Loyce, not to mention they seem to have pretty high HP as well since I do very little damage. So what am I missing?

    submitted by /u/CertainlyAmbivalent
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone trying to do a Brume Tower run? (PC)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    SM: 2,385,660, Throne Floor Bonfire.

    submitted by /u/Anonymous22645
    [link] [comments]

    Pls help

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    I bought ds2 this weekend but I cant play it with ds4 ı tried ds4 windows steams own controller system and inputmapper but they did not cause any change

    submitted by /u/aeKistaken
    [link] [comments]

    I'm going hollow so i drew some Dark Souls 2 art: Sleeping Varangian, Stary Dog, Rat King, ...?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    I just want to give up

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    I've done 20+ no death run attempts and one of my most recent runs I only needed to kill the giant king, throne watchers, then Nashandra. Then I got knocked off the map by the dragon in heides tower. Now I just....I'm dismayed, I don't have the will anymore. I'm not bad, I know I can do it but I'm so sick of restarting because of the smallest slip or being completely screwed over by the game

    submitted by /u/sir_Boramaul
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment