• Breaking News

    Monday, March 22, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Soulsborne Subreddit Moderator Applications are OPEN!

    Dark Souls 2 Soulsborne Subreddit Moderator Applications are OPEN!


    Soulsborne Subreddit Moderator Applications are OPEN!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    With the growth of the subreddits in addition to needing some more hands on deck, Subreddit moderator applications are now open!

    If you would like to become a part of the Subreddit team for /r/DemonsSouls, /r/DarkSouls, /r/Darksouls2, or /r/Bloodborne - feel free to click this link here and apply!

    We will be taking applications for roughly 1-2 weeks and will contact you directly if accepted.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/e_0
    [link] [comments]

    [oc] the giants did nothing wrong

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Only bow and pyromancer saga

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    Backstabbed in the face, thank you dark souls

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    Guys, how can I break the head off this thing easy and fast?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Uh so, who needs rolling? Or backstepping? Not me

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    I got DS and DS2 a couple years ago. Just got Bloodborne tonight ����. Haven’t been able to show this off anywhere before. Working on DS3 rn.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    Let's settle once for all

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    The greatest boss in ds2 (dlc obviously included)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/1Falange1
    [link] [comments]

    No Hit Velstadt - NG+2

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Lost bastille roaring

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Does anyone hear roaring in certain areas of the lost bastille?

    submitted by /u/Spleengrinder
    [link] [comments]

    A Series of Unfortunate Events

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    What are your biggest problems with Dark Souls 2?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    I plan on making a video essay to fully kick off my YouTube career, and I need valid criticisms of DS2. More specifically, list highly SPECIFIC problems of the game, and if you can contrast it to how DS1 did it better, that would be amazingly helpful! P.S. this isn't a "Why Dark Souls 1 is better than Dark Souls 2" video like the millions of other videos we've all seen before. Far from it actually.

    submitted by /u/LeDoTa
    [link] [comments]

    Hunter's Blackbow, you sexy beast!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    I've looted this thing a hundred times but I have never really made a Dex build until now.

    Looting this bow on a dex build feels like a power upgrade you just don't see in these games ever.

    The damage and speed is just... So amazing. What a fucking side arm.

    submitted by /u/NRDubZ
    [link] [comments]

    Explanations for origins of certain monsters?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    Anybody else intrigued by the lack of explanation of certain monster origins? (except hollows of course)

    I am talking about the creatures like the Forest grotesques and the lion warriors. Their descriptions say they are not of natural origin, so who created them? Mimics as well

    submitted by /u/yfrio
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite-looking armor?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    I gotta say I quite like the look of the faraam armor set, goes quite well with golden wing shield too!

    submitted by /u/RIP2UALL
    [link] [comments]

    Does Ring of Thorns ignore shields?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    Quick and silly question. But wanted to get confirmation on this.

    Does the Ring of Thorns ignore shields? I tend to use shields quite religiously and had a shield up against an opponent. But noticed that regardless my character still took damage. (The opponent had Ring of Thorns as well)

    Looked up online everywhere and didn't get confirmation. But do Ring of Thorns ignore shields, meaning it's a guaranteed hit if you are in range of the cone of effect?

    submitted by /u/Dracomies
    [link] [comments]

    Question about save files folder (PC)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    I've been playing DS2 on two separate computers recently, and so I have one character on both of them. Is it possible to somehow combine both characters into one save file so I don't have to manually change the files when I want to play as the other one?

    submitted by /u/kaspergrips
    [link] [comments]

    good second weapons for a hexer?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    sup gamers, got a hex build going on and having a fab time on my playthrough, but I've had the recent realisation that I should probably factor in physical and magic damage in my build to deal with enemies who are resistant to dark; I know that the dlc bosses have some big resistances

    I've currently got a dark roaring halberd bc it's really fun, but I'd like a magic infused weapon to use great magic weapon on, due to the fact I nearly meet the stat requirement for it.

    a third non-infused weapon would be cool just for the other two elements, but that's less of a priority bc obviously it's a lot of resources and souls needed to get 3 maxed out weapons + a chime and staff

    submitted by /u/RhysusChrists
    [link] [comments]

    Things I Learned Doing A Vanquisher's Seal Only Run

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 11:03 PM PDT

    1. I suck at getting the hyper parry to get down the Pit. I spent 20 minutes making a decent looking character the first time, failed, spent like 10 minutes on the second one, and the two times after that I just used default face. It is so finicky, and I'm never doing it again.

    2. I suck at killing Royal Rat Vanguard as a default Knight with a +0 Broadsword. Honestly took me 27 tries, and I am not proud of that. If I had to do it again I'd go with Swordsman, for the added damage. It is horrible, and I'm never doing it again.

    3. It takes approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes to farm Rhoy the Explorer 50 times to get enough Awestones for the Seal. It probably takes less time than that if you get every kill perfect, but I didn't, so yeah. Finished listening to my podcast though, so that's nice.

    4. The moveset while using your fists is not well optimized. It's almost impossible to hit certain, lower to the ground enemies with combos. You either have to dual wield and do a heavy slam attack, or just not combo, and do one attack at a time. You also don't get a lot of hyper armor for punching attacks, so it's real easy to get knocked out of attack animations.

    5. You have ZERO crowd control. The range of your fists is garbage. The sweep of your attacks is also garbage. If a crowd of, say, fast moving low to the ground enemies come up to you (spiders...) you're out of luck.

    6. It feels amazing to punch enemies to death. Like, so amazing, I'm a little worried for my mental health. Running up and doing a one-two combo is so satisfying.

    7. Not having to have weapons or shields equipped makes your equip burden a lot lower, allowing you to wear heavier gear without leveling your Vigor.

    8. The Seal+Flynn's Ring+Engraved Gauntlets= Over a thousand damage on a critical hit, depending on your equip load.

    9. Whisper of Despair is amazing with this build, especially on DLC bosses. Cast it during their wind up animation, unequip the staff for Flynn's setup, and go to town.

    10. Your drop rate from enemies for weapons goes through the roof when you can't use them. I swear, I've never had enemies drop their weapons so frequently as I had with this playthrough. Ridiculous.

    So yeah. Doing a Vanquisher's Seal only run is difficult to get started, and super tedious to setup properly, but aside from a few things here and there it's amazingly fun to play, and if you've never done it before I recommend it at least once. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

    submitted by /u/Selacha
    [link] [comments]

    Can iron flesh (100 poise) allow you to have hyper armor while casting spells?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    I've seen the tables that describe poise breakpoints, 73 being the important one, but it never really says what weapons can use the poise just how much poise is needed to trade with certain types of weapons.

    submitted by /u/Joelexion
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal for me to be level 12 after fighting the first boss battle?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    im a newbie at dark souls and started with the second one. Is it normal for me to be at level 12 after fighting the last giant? I've seen others saying they were at level 40 etc. How do i level up? Is the emerald herald at majula? Is there also any way to beat that invader blacksmith? Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/preacherofcringe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment