• Breaking News

    Friday, March 12, 2021

    Dark Souls «Knight Artorias and Sif» – fan art by me

    Dark Souls «Knight Artorias and Sif» – fan art by me


    «Knight Artorias and Sif» – fan art by me

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:58 AM PST

    Artorias and Sif

    I made this illustration back in 2019.

    I love the story of Artorias and Sif. It's so tragic... But my intention for the image was to create something with soft colors and light mood. Just a peaceful moment of their lives where one brave knight is just chilling right next to his best friend T_T

    Hope you guys will like it!

    submitted by /u/bloodexer
    [link] [comments]

    Something I’ve Noticed the Longer I Play Souls Games

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:57 AM PST

    When I first started DS1 I was dead set that I didn't want any help. I rarely summoned anyone and if I did I felt kind of bad about it. I've now got the plat for DS1 (beaten it several times), and beaten all of the Souls games except Sekiro. What I've found is that the more I play these games the more I enjoy the companionship of summoning a player to help. I don't necessarily need the assistance but there is something special about teaming up with someone to down the boss. So now I do it as often as possible. I can't really articulate what I mean but it just seems to make everything fresh and exciting. So maybe I'll see you out there.

    submitted by /u/Magaloo
    [link] [comments]

    I have recently found a great Souls youtuber.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:51 PM PST

    The guys name is Challenger Andy and he makes some seriously entertaining shit. He does DS1 runs with all boss enemies. So far he has done Gwyn, seath, and is currently doing artorias. They are just high quality videos. I think a lot of this community would enjoy him

    submitted by /u/intersect578
    [link] [comments]

    I DID IT GUYS!! FINALLY FINISHED DARK SOULS 1 !! WHAT A RIDE ������

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:48 PM PST

    My journey started with DS3 and after finishing that game I was a little scared to start DS1 as I thought it was going to feel "outdated". MAN was I WRONG! I freaking LOVE every bit of this game and I'm even considering that this tops DS3 (go easy on me). Anyway: Gonna cry in the corner now 😂❤️

    submitted by /u/JoshuaKhane
    [link] [comments]

    Should i come back

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:15 AM PST

    played the game up to where i was going to fight 4 kings (beat o+s and all other bosses up to that point). i got a ps5 and forgot to transfer my files from this game so i would have to start over. i have beaten every other game including des sekiro and bloodborne, even getting the platinum in demons and bloodborne. this game just didn't feel great to me at the time but it's looming over me that i haven't beat every game in the series. so should i go back and do you have any advice for if i do?

    submitted by /u/Kaidono222
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls Series

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:52 AM PST

    I'm getting Dark Souls Remastered soon. It's the first game in the series I'll be getting and despite its reputation it actually seems quite fun. Thing is: should I also get the second and third at the same time?

    submitted by /u/Mighty-Galhupo
    [link] [comments]

    What weapon should I use in my next Dark Souls run?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 01:31 AM PST

    I've put countless hours into everyone of the souls games and I want to have a bit of fun with a weapon that don't usually use. Please share your fun weapons and i will try them all.

    submitted by /u/Firm-Elk8043
    [link] [comments]

    This Chosen Undead’s Journey Has Come To An End

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:43 PM PST

    I'm not crying you're crying. I just beat Dark Souls finally. After giving up on Taurus demon not a week after getting the game, then picking it back up and giving up on Sen's Fortress and finally picking it up and playing through most of the game. I then slogged through TotG and Izalith and I beat the DLC and my favorite DS1 boss. Some things I'd like to say. Nito is easiest boss in the game I didn't get hit once while Pinwheel hit me once. I beat bed of chaos deathless through bow cheese. And I summoned Solaire for Gwyn because it's Solaire, I did make sure I could beat him solo by letting myself die when he was one hit without Sunbro. Dark Souls is special, it's my second favorite game, it may not have as good bosses as DS3 but it is still special. I beat every boss and here's how many attempts it took for me to beat each boss. Asylum Demon-5 tries (I didn't notice the gate but once I had I sword I beat him first try) Bed of Chaos-1 try with quit outs and a bow. Bell Gargoyles-4 tries, bks carried me. Black Dragon Kalameet-2 tries Capra Demon-3 tries Ceaseless Discharge-8 tries Centipede Demon-1 try Quelaag-1 try Crossbreed Priscilla-4 tried Dark Sun Gwyndolin-2 tries Demon Firesage-1 try Dragonslayer Ornstien and Executionor Smough-2 tries with Solaire because I was impatient Four Kings-1 try Gaping Dragon-3 tries Gravelord Nito-1 try Great Best Doggo Sif-6 tries Gwyn-6 tries Iron Golem-1 try Knight Artorias-28 tries Manus-4 tries Moonlight Boringfly-2 tries Pinwheel-1 try Sanctuary Guardian-1 try Seath-1 try Stray Demon-1 try Taurus Demon-7 tries

    TL;DR Dark Souls is fucking amazing

    submitted by /u/AuroraCreates
    [link] [comments]

    [Theory] The gods in dark souls are the actual humans

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:41 PM PST

    I started wondering about this ever since a lore video, the name of which I can't recall, compared the gods an age of fire to humans and the sun. Just like the gods, all our energy and life force comes from the sun, the sun without which our planet would be rendered inhospitable. The gods of dark souls are characterized by their selfishness and fear of others who might rise up to them, just like us. Besides, would any real humans be content to wait it out with their own soul and share it afterwards, like did the Furtive Pygmy. Gwyn on the other hand broke the natural order of the world, all for the sake of extending their reign for a little longer, all of course at the expense of the holders of the dark soul, branding them with the darksign. Gwyn and the gods put up facades and schemes like they way of white and the ringed city, to manipulate their rivals and to shepherd them. Alas, the gods caused themselves more harm than good manipulating the natural order for their own benefit, kind of like us.

    submitted by /u/CrayonCollector
    [link] [comments]

    What would've the broken straight sword look like before it was broken?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:47 AM PST

    What do you guys think the broken straight would've looked like before it was broken?

    submitted by /u/EspinafreAlfredo
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what this thing is?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:04 AM PST

    Vagrant / Patches

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:23 PM PST

    So I get pushed off the ledge by Patches and when I hit the bottom I immediately get shot by four reddish bolts and killed. Turn the camera to see a vagrant. I didn't even know they could attack? I killed one earlier in my run as well. Bummer that it wasn't there when I went back.

    submitted by /u/Ribonuke
    [link] [comments]

    Why cant I pick up Sifs' soul?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:11 AM PST

    Hello. I was playing DS1 and when I beat Sif I was like 'what happens if I drop it?'. I dropped it and it didnt appear. Im so fcking mad rn. Can anyone tell me why it doesnt appear? I checked my inventory. Checked everything and nothing was there. Guess I have to go on ng+3 to get plantium😭😭

    submitted by /u/EldenPain2022
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls Gwyn, Lord of Cinder Piano Cover <Solaire of Astora Cosplay>

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:05 AM PST

    I made Dark Souls Gwyn, Lord of Cinder Piano Cover with Solaire of Astora Cosplay!!

    https://youtu.be/OymBDiMG0Dw

    submitted by /u/panpiano
    [link] [comments]

    People roasting me for using the great scythe

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:11 AM PST

    I remember I talked to a few people discussing what weapon I use in each dark souls game. I got roasted for using the great scythe because apparently it sucks. Even though leveled and scaled it's good.

    What do you think?

    Edit: thank you for the responses. Wanna make it clear that I wasn't bullied or anything just got roasted in a friendly way.

    Thank you and have wonderful day :)

    submitted by /u/LonikTheGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat ceaseless on SL-1!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:22 PM PST

    After dozens of failed attempts to get him to jump the ledge that ended up in me getting one-shot, i finally beat him by utilizing the pillar in the middle of the arena, it took about an hour due to my weapon being weaker Than Jabba the Hutt from ds2, but I finally did it and got my pyro flame to +10, tried to go talk to quelana but she got aggroed because of the Boulder hollows

    submitted by /u/The_Ashen_undead0830
    [link] [comments]

    I want to play some randomizer mods without getting restricted/banned..how to do it right?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:50 AM PST

    Should i disconnect my pc from the wifi entirely? when? only when i want to launch DS:R or even when i just start steam to play other games?

    Should I go offline during mods intallation too? When can I go back online, only after I "uninstall" the mods, or is there an option every time i start DS (like modded DS or normal DS)?

    submitted by /u/Nicochan3
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the giant crow in Firelink Shrine have two bird nests?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:27 PM PST

    Gameplay-wise: It's just a level transition/fast travel thing

    Lore-wise: Does the crow have two separate families that he/she doesn't tell the other about? Hmmmmmm

    submitted by /u/SuperAlloyBerserker
    [link] [comments]

    I NEED HELP !!!!!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 01:52 AM PST

    While I was playing, my power went out and when I restarted the game, this is what came up before I started:

    "Impossible to recuperate the most recent calibration"

    ...and I need to start the game offline!! How can I resolve this?

    submitted by /u/DavidinoxXx
    [link] [comments]

    Before There Was Fire

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:42 PM PST

    How do you guys imagine Gwyn, the Witch of Izalith and Nito appearing before they found the Lord Souls? Do you think they had a similar appearance and just lacked their power? Or were they pygmies as well and the powerful souls transformed them?

    submitted by /u/CruffTheMagicDragon
    [link] [comments]

    The correct way to kill Anor Londo archer in NG+

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:08 PM PST

    https://j.gifs.com/91nzAB.gif

    How does it feel, Anor Londo archer?

    submitted by /u/dtgenji
    [link] [comments]

    Is blsck knight halbert cheating ?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:10 AM PST

    I got this weapon from Bk ,i can see its really strong.

    submitted by /u/T1aoBaluu
    [link] [comments]

    Speedrunning Dark Souls

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:07 PM PST

    Hello fellow Chosen Undead!

    I'd like to begin learning how to Speedrun Dark Souls and need a little guidance towards the right direction with where to start.

    speedrun.com's guides aren't as robust as let's say SM64, mostly just text with step by steps and all not too clear and some videos of actual speedruns.

    I'm looking for resources to teach core DS1 speedrun mechanics such as basic-advanced movements, boss battle guides, item collection roadmaps and menu/ui manoeuvring.

    Anybody know where one can start learning?

    Note: I'm referring to PC Dark Souls Remastered speedrun, there are probably different categories of DSR speedruns but I'm just after the run that finishes the quickest, I think the term is Any%?

    Any knowledge is appreciated on this 😀

    submitted by /u/cristobolito
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment