• Breaking News

    Friday, March 12, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Weekly General Discussion Thread (March 12, 2021)

    Dark Souls 2 Weekly General Discussion Thread (March 12, 2021)


    Weekly General Discussion Thread (March 12, 2021)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Welcome to the weekly general discussion thread! This thread is for the community to discuss whatever is on their mind (whether it is Dark Souls 2 related or not).

    Have a question that you've been meaning to ask but haven't gotten around to making a post yet? Something on your mind you want to discuss? Playing a game that you think others would like? Comment away! All we ask is that you are respectful of each other, and have fun!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Me And The Boys Off To Kill The Boss

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:58 AM PST

    Mom said it's my turn on the Xbox

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:25 PM PST

    Made this crappy meme for some reason lol

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:53 AM PST

    Am I the only one who thinks the original ds2 cover is better than SOTFS

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:21 AM PST

    I don't know how I managed to fall here or how I got myself out of here but I'm glad I did

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:09 PM PST

    Thought folks would like to see what happens if you give Sir Alonne a worthy duel

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:39 AM PST

    Meme I made based off of true events...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:26 PM PST

    Probably everyone already knows how to farm them, but for all the novices out there wondering how to farms titanite chunks, this video is for you!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:00 AM PST

    Unused/Test Player Animations

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:43 AM PST

    What’s your favorite area of 2?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:06 AM PST

    Mines likely either the shrine of Amana or Drangleic castle.

    submitted by /u/FrostedFrontier
    [link] [comments]

    Bearer...Seek...Seek...Lest. I drew my favorite Firekeeper as practice

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:22 PM PST

    This is me listening to “Nameless Song” on repeat all day. Reminds me of the Milfanito.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:34 AM PST

    Im sorry what?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:02 PM PST

    I drew two dudes that dont know when to quit

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:52 AM PST

    Thought someone might find this interesting pr helpfull (ring of blades +2)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:30 PM PST

    Shrine of Amana

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 01:53 PM PST

    It's been a few years since I've played through DS2 and I forgot just how frustrating the Shrine of Amana is! I hate this place so so so so much. That is all, happy Friday!

    submitted by /u/TheBastardOfAkron
    [link] [comments]

    Souls

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:47 PM PST

    So I'm currently in ng+ hoarding all my boss souls except what I need for platinum. Besides farming giant lord for a stack of his boss souls, is there another way for me to get the 3m extra souls I'd need for the shrine of winter to open because I really don't want to play through the whole game a 3rd time just to get 2 more spells for my 100% achievement.

    submitted by /u/TheFantasy8690
    [link] [comments]

    This game never ceases to amaze me (shot him with an arrow and this happened)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:13 AM PST

    How long can I keep using the mace? (SoFTS)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:45 PM PST

    I am about to get to the end of the base game, I am level 182, and I have been using a mace this entire time and it pretty much kills anything. Do I even need bother upgrading a new weapon for the DLCs? What kind of weapons are good? How long can I keep using the mace?

    submitted by /u/SorenKgard
    [link] [comments]

    How would you guys recommend a new player get into Dark Souls 2

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:32 PM PST

    I always hear about how much people love Dark Souls 2. I've tried a few times but i have an awful time getting into it. there's just something about the start that doesn't sit right with me. how did you guys get into it? and is there some play style or mod or something you guys recommend me to try?

    submitted by /u/xMavvs
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Shrine of Amana

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:17 PM PST

    PS4 Crumbled ruins (second bonfire) SM 5.6m

    I used to crosspost from r/summonsign for this but it doesn't seem to be letting me!

    I'm in my last stretch to get platinum and I've hit shrine of Amana again..lol

    I'll keep doing attempts but anybody online wanna help?

    submitted by /u/cd-Ezlo
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for counter against Hex build + insane poise and ridiculously high adaptability?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:19 AM PST

    So yeah I'm getting decent at pvp against all sort of builds but this particular one just seems so OP considering they can just throw poison hex spell for aoe in cqc and got hex projectiles that they can just refresh with herbs. But it's not all, extreme poise and adaptability makes it so even though I have a opening to try and hit them while they're casting they always get to roll and be invincible no matter how fast and close I managed to get to them.

    Any help? I'm getting somewhat desperate here

    submitted by /u/kasabian-7
    [link] [comments]

    You know what? Fuck it

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:42 PM PST

    I'm going to give Dark Souls 2 a shot. I have an incredibly stressful chemics exam coming up that I absolutely dread, so I'm going to study as hard as I can and reward myself with DS2 if I make it. What better time to do this than during the annual return to Drangleic?

    submitted by /u/Magius1954
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment