• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 HERE GOES!!! MY 1ST EVER PLAYTHROUGH!! WISH ME LUCK 😂

    Dark Souls 2 HERE GOES!!! MY 1ST EVER PLAYTHROUGH!! WISH ME LUCK ��


    HERE GOES!!! MY 1ST EVER PLAYTHROUGH!! WISH ME LUCK ��

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:38 AM PST

    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:00 AM PST

    Fat Roll Intensity 3 Sir Alonne

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:07 AM PST

    Found this on my Facebook memories. Happy 7 years Dark Souls 2!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:51 AM PST

    Ever wonder why it's called the Demon of Song?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:07 PM PST

    Finally my cleric it's complete!! Time to invade some people and show them the power of the miracles!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:35 AM PST

    I just found out that there is a rather disturbing giant in the memory of Jeigh...

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:00 PM PST

    I just started playing Ds2 and am a little confused

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:29 AM PST

    Is it just me or does this game feel really confusing to go through. Like I've explored and still dont know where to go.

    submitted by /u/FootballTeddyBear
    [link] [comments]

    No other part in the game made me feel as fulfilled as this.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:38 PM PST

    I have a problem....

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:21 PM PST

    Hi guys, here on my first playthrough after having finished DSR for the first time. So apparently you can get Aldia to spawn if you kill Vendrick before killing both the Watcher/Defender and Nashandra.

    Sadly I didn't know that so now I "beat" the game without beating "every" boss. Idk how to put this into words, but that fact alone is irritating me so much. I enjoyed the journey so much and it made me fall in love with the franchise even more. But this...this is just to disheartening....My friend said that its over and I cannot recover it (the one who I stream the game to whenever I play).

    Maybe one of you can help me?

    Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!!!

    submitted by /u/I-Am-Darkness
    [link] [comments]

    Introducing: The Dark Souls 2 Iceberg!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:32 AM PST

    I hadn't seen a good Dark Souls 2 iceberg meme yet so me and a friend decided we'd make one. Hope you learn something, or have even more obscure trivia to tell us!

    https://preview.redd.it/a2n8sg3oefm61.png?width=1570&format=png&auto=webp&s=dbb8eb4d6916735baf7596c3f4b7da42fc6366b6

    submitted by /u/GehennaKattansky
    [link] [comments]

    Was farming awestones when I saw my soul memory

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:25 PM PST

    Just Made My First Dark Souls 2 Video!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:08 PM PST

    Anyone willing to help me grind out sunlight medals? PS4

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:44 PM PST

    Currently have 12 medals and would prefer not to grind out those abysmal drop rates. Anyone want to help me out? Currently at soul memory 2985097. I can help someone else grind them out in return or help with someone else. Playing on PS4.

    submitted by /u/shazamlink
    [link] [comments]

    Can't install SOTFS On Xbox 1

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:44 PM PST

    When I tried to install my Xbox 360 version of SOTFS it says that the game isn't backwards compatible even though when I go to the the link it sends me to it says that the game is available. So has anyone else experienced problems like this? Know any solutions? I really don't want to spend $20 on a game I already own.

    submitted by /u/GuyOnTheInternet0
    [link] [comments]

    Best Way to Run a Flaming Bastard Sword?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:19 PM PST

    Hey there,

    I've only just got back into DS2 and I'm trying to run a Fire Bastard Sword build with Smelter Demon Armour (the Smelter Sword itself is just too unwieldy for me). But Im not sure what the best combination of infusions and buffs is. I've got Flame Blade from the Old Witches Soul, but I'm not sure whether to put it on a regular +10 Bastard Sword, or a Fire Bastard Sword. And if I do use the Fire Bastard Sword, should I dump all my strength (nearly 40) and just get the min requirements while focusing on Int and Faith (I've been told those are what buffs fire damage), or should I keep my strength focus? Coming from DS3 I'm also not sure whether physical damage or fire damage is better for PVP which I want to do. Or should I drop Flame Blade entirely and just use resins??? There are so many possible combos Im a bit lost.

    Or hey, maybe I should just drop the Bastard Sword altogether, I like the moveset, but I dont know how it compares to other swords like it.

    Any help appreciated

    submitted by /u/julianlev
    [link] [comments]

    (Xbox1) Anyone want to help me grind for dragon scales?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:17 PM PST

    I can put down the summon sign and we can take turns killing each other no bullshit.

    submitted by /u/DraconariusKing
    [link] [comments]

    It’s magic broken in PVP?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:55 AM PST

    I'm a tank build with a +10 ultra great sword and great shield. Came across a guy in a duel he was wearing what could be described as light armor and a staff but my sword did absolutely nothing to him and he didn't use any buff spells then the rest of the fight was him running away from me then killing me in two shots that he spammed repeatedly that I clearly dodged yet still took crazy damage. The fight was so one-sided I don't think I could've beat him even if I was better I just couldn't do anything is that normal?

    submitted by /u/DraconariusKing
    [link] [comments]

    Farming problem of ds2 solved

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:56 AM PST

    Okay so you probably know that in ds2 enemies after being killed 10 times dont respawn until ng+ which is really unfortunate when it comes to farming. I had heard that the covenant of Champions is kinda like ng+ so i thought it might make the enemies respawn another 10 times and it actually worked but the didnt just respawn another 10 times, they keep coming back just like in the other souls games.

    submitted by /u/KillanaLyla
    [link] [comments]

    My last souls game to conquer...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:22 AM PST

    After being hooked on From Software by Sekiro I knew I had to play all their games. The only ones I have yet to play are this and Bloodborne (holding out for a PS5 60fps upgrade/remaster). Now I've heard that DS2 is considered a lower point in the series to a lot but I know I have to try it out for myself and playthrough it at least once (plus I've heard the DLC is amazing).

    I'm not a souls noob so I know at least the basics but I've hard there are some unusual mechanics in DS2 like having to put points toward your rolling i frames?! What's next you're gonna tell me dex is the 'cool' way to go?

    Hopefully I'm not tiring you guys out by asking for 'tips please' because I'm sure it's happened before. You don't have to spoon feed me with tips since I know the first playthrough is never perfect I just don't want to spend 10 hours playing and realize 'Oh I haven't done this essential thing that I never thought to do and should start over'. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/TreyBombCity
    [link] [comments]

    Only I am retarded enough to beat Fume Knight on the 1st try and die nine times on Aldia.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:08 AM PST

    After almost a year of not playing DS2 I decided to come with the hype that this sub created and start a new journey. Man, am I loving it.

    Dark Souls 2 was my first Souls game and by far the only one I was really glad to come back to. It was a nice nostalgic feeling when I heard Majula theme anew. I remembered why I stay away as far as I can from hypos. De fcking Frigid Outskirts... It was quite an experience.

    On my first playthrough I died to Fume Knight around 63 times. Imagine how deep he inserted his huge sword in my butt that even after so much time I remember his entire moveset perfectly and literally FELT all of his swing with my ass and dodged them almost perfectly without even looking at him. But feeling beating him after so long was amazing. I was literally in Nirvana. Now, when I finished bragging, to the title...

    I AM A GREEDY MORON!!! Imagine completing every main boss almost flawlessly just to have your ass spanked by basically empowered (and 10x times better, so to say) Pinwheel. I almost created the First Flame by my own after this!

    I can't be even... Don't get cocky guys. Don't do it.

    submitted by /u/thompson743
    [link] [comments]

    I done made a video!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:16 PM PST

    Hi there, everybody! I made a video essay about my relationship with Dark Souls 2 and mental illness.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYAFCmaCqLM&t=54s

    submitted by /u/Matt-Prime
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment