• Breaking News

    Friday, March 26, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Weekly General Discussion Thread (March 26, 2021)

    Dark Souls 2 Weekly General Discussion Thread (March 26, 2021)


    Weekly General Discussion Thread (March 26, 2021)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to the weekly general discussion thread! This thread is for the community to discuss whatever is on their mind (whether it is Dark Souls 2 related or not).

    Have a question that you've been meaning to ask but haven't gotten around to making a post yet? Something on your mind you want to discuss? Playing a game that you think others would like? Comment away! All we ask is that you are respectful of each other, and have fun!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Fell for it yet again.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    3 years since i played, glad to know there are still douche biscuits around

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    I will burn in hell for this...

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    The dedication of trolls in this game is absurd compared to any other soulsborne I’ve played

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Not a bad thing necessarily, I'm just honestly impressed. I finished DS1 and DS3 recently and just got on to DS2.

    And it is crazy how many groups of people kill themselves to scare new players, or the amount of signs that troll you. I thought it was just a mujula cave thing, but people literally do this everywhere.

    In any of the other dark souls games and bloodborne, I've never seen anything like this! Even the people I've summoned have all just led to wacky experiences and they all have crazy builds.

    Honestly I think it's funny but after so many years and what I've read about the suicide cults, it's crazy that people are so dedicated to this! It's definitely got me many times so far up to Heide's Tower.

    submitted by /u/Im_the_sad_guy_
    [link] [comments]

    i have tried to make ''no die'' run in dark souls 2,and APARENTLY i defeated 3 hardest bosses in dark souls 2 in one take :D

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Bonfire Ascetics are an awesome mechanic.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    The idea of being able to enable NG+ features for farming, new loot and different encounters at an increased difficulty is awesome. Especially for people who like to roll new characters every playthrough.

    Wish DS3's NG+ was as good as this one, never attempted an NG+ after finding out that it doesn't really change anything but new loot locations of the same rings. Still new to this game and finding out the behemoth amount of content every day I play. Really wrote this game off for a long time. Makes me wanna do a speedrun Vanilla playthrough til SL100 and then take my time and continue my build into a full SotFS playthrough til SL200.

    submitted by /u/OfficeGossip
    [link] [comments]

    How It felt coming straight from ds1

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    I have no idea how I survived with that HP lol

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    I finally did it!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    A way to celebrate the Platinum Trophy in the SoulsBorne franchise!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    Is PVP still active? (PC or Ps4)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I got the game on both PC and PS4 (SOTFS)

    Is PVP still active? If so, on which platform? What is the best Soul Memory to stop at and the best places to do PVP?

    THANKS <3

    submitted by /u/thePOOOISE
    [link] [comments]

    DS2/Scholar of the First Sin completed, after good 230 hours

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    Hi!

    Just wanted to share with you guys, I finally beat DS2/SofFS at the soul level 205.

    So, as you can see from the stats, I made my fair share of grinding and soul farming. This is probably because my reflexes are not what they used be : ). I leveled up, because I didn't want to loose souls on un-necessary deaths and waste too much time on near impossible bosses.

    In my opinion PS5 Demon Souls (remake) was a piece of cake compared to DS2 SotFS. In the early phases of the game I was so close giving up... but somehow I made through the first locations, with the help of various guides. Last bosses of SofFS I co-opped with few Redditors. Special thanks to u/kriserra and kind thanks for all the great gifts! The effigies helped my end game greatly.

    I started my gaming career with Sinlcair ZX Spectrum @ the eighties... so this is basically my fifth decade of gaming : ), and the games just keep getting better.

    The Souls series goes definitely to my all time top 10 list of greatest games of all time.

    The only worry is that.. i'm not sure if I can take Elden Ring : )

    Have a great weekend everyone and CU in next games!

    submitted by /u/LehmannAudio
    [link] [comments]

    Any good early game soul farming spots?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    I'm quite bad at this game and was wondering if there were any good soul farming spots in the early-mid game

    submitted by /u/Simonio66
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any fun mods?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Just wondering if there are any good mods that don't make the game harder and a fun to mess with

    submitted by /u/Simonio66
    [link] [comments]

    Come watch me and friend try to deal with black gulch and all of the poison

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Spell build?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    I have always did just a melee build with every dark souls but i wanted to spice things up l. For dark souls 2. When it comes to any build like pyromancy,miracles,sorceries,dark. Is there anything i should know or any skills i should have set? Like should i have attunement set to 30? Let me know if you can.

    submitted by /u/ProfessorLS
    [link] [comments]

    Fume Knight had me fuming mad

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    That, after countless attempts I finally defeated him. Now I have two crowns and one more dlc to go before I go fight the queen.

    BTW this is my first playthrough so no spoilers. I just wanted to share as this is so far the hardest boss I have fought.

    submitted by /u/Choke1982
    [link] [comments]

    trading subreddit

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    hello i want to know if there is a trading subreddit just like ds1 and ds3

    submitted by /u/garrytheduck1
    [link] [comments]

    Found this on xvideos (SFW don't worry)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Finally starting with Dark souls 2 today

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    After playing DS3 for over 300+ hours and DS1 for over 50+ hours and hearing all the mixed feelings on Dark Souls 2, I though it was finally time to try it out for myself and have my own opinion about the game. I will be giving a small update of my adventure and thoughts throughout the game!

    submitted by /u/Optimal-Travel9498
    [link] [comments]

    Lucatiel of mirrah or Benhart of jugo?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    You prefer Lucatiel or Benhart?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Solvi036
    [link] [comments]

    Which of the DLCs should I begin with?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    I have a faith build using Heides knight sword and I never played the dlc. It will be my first time with them. Also I have an upgraded bow for poison.

    submitted by /u/Tripleh213
    [link] [comments]

    havel fatrolling is just

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment