• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    Dark Souls I see why people love this game

    Dark Souls I see why people love this game


    I see why people love this game

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    I decided to buy Dark Souls 1 because it was on sale. I progressed through kinda smoothly until Undead Burg. Constantly dying at Taurus Demon forced me to learn the patterns of the hollow knights which in turn made me better at the game. Finally beating Taurus Demon gave me a huge sense of accomplishment. I'm hella exited to see what challenges I'll overcome next!

    submitted by /u/Sandiego5
    [link] [comments]

    Lego Firelink shrine!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Converted a lego lord of the rings set into a purist firelink shrine, complete with many familiar faces

    LEGO firelink shrine https://imgur.com/gallery/x0QZVji

    submitted by /u/N313intruder
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Dark Souls. Wow…Did the game change your life at all? Or how you view video games? How?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    Ps: A big thanks to everybody who helped me with my previous Dark Souls questions.

    submitted by /u/Middle-Independent-8
    [link] [comments]

    I painted Firelink Shrine

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    I painted a picture for the first time since the 4th grade (c. 1993). It's Firelink Shrine from Dark Souls Remastered. I used a screenshot for reference.

    Firelink Shrine https://imgur.com/gallery/monmAg6

    submitted by /u/KerooSeta
    [link] [comments]

    I'm tempted to buy Dark Souls Remastered on the Nintendo Switch. Is it worth it?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Can anyone who has purchased it give a brief review?

    Fyi: I only played the original version on the ol' PS3.

    submitted by /u/maiyamay
    [link] [comments]

    Hopped on tonight hoping to beat pinwheel, ended up beating the game

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    After doing pinwheel I got a rush of energy, so I went straight to Nito Took him down in 1 try Then I headed to the 4 kings and beat them in a few shots Went to the archives, kicked Seath's ass And then struggled a bit on the bed of chaos but I got her eventually By this point it was 5:30 am but I was still so hyped I went straight to Gwyn and beat him in 3 attempts I honestly don't know how to feel I'm kinda overwhelmed lmao

    submitted by /u/SaturnSama
    [link] [comments]

    We're back! (Distant Lands)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    For the 0.000000000000002% of you who actually remember Distant Lands (A story based on the dark souls universe I started), you're in luck because I'm resuming the story after an 160 day absence! (Life hit me). We left off at around 6600 words, and since it's been so long, I've made the entire story so far publicly available here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OfjAWB_vOlBU__GoacWjBZDD4WwEAhtSJ_bbRPi0ud4/edit?usp=sharing

    This means that all current teasers are, well.... not really teasers anymore. But that's okay!

    If you'd like to get fun teasers or discuss the story with others, then join the Distant Lands discord!

    https://discord.gg/kaGuXguMDA

    submitted by /u/ttvhungryhyena78
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble in Anor Londo

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    So I'm new to dark souls and finally got to Anor Londo. Been stuck at the area with those spear demons and the 2 archers. Whenever I finally get past the demons, I end up dying to the archers. So I was wondering if it's worth travelling back to get I think the "move without trace" spell (the spell that essentially makes you invisible). Will that work on the spear enemies and the archers? Stats and equipment down below.

    Level 50 HP: 938 Sta: 110 Equip Load: 22.1/90 Vit: 25 Attunement: 12 End: 20 Str: 25 Dex: 14 Res: 12 Int: 12 Faith: 11 Humanity: 0 Souls: 0 (can always farm more)

    Equipment: Claymore +10 Green Crest shield Knight helm +4 Black Leather Armor +8 Black leather gloves +5 Black Leather Boots +4 Havel's Ring Covetous Gold Serpent Ring 10 Estus +1

    submitted by /u/InfiniteRadish2
    [link] [comments]

    I am just really happy

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    Dark souls 1 is one of my favourite game of all time if not the first / second of all so I am really just happy that now I can say "Yes, I did spent a lot of time and efforts in this beautiful game". So yeah, I got Platinum on Dark Souls 1, let's go!

    http://imgur.com/gallery/PfFVNii

    submitted by /u/nikrok01
    [link] [comments]

    Bed of Chaos took me way too long

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    Do I need to say anything else? I spent about an hour and a half making my way back through Lost Izalith and going past the weird googly eye fuckers that break your weapons just to get smacked by some glorified whomping willow and straight through the ground to my 87th death. I didn't struggle like this on anything else bar maybe O and S, even the amount of time I took fighting Artorias is nothing compared to this shit.

    Was screen-sharing for some of my friends and this is basically how the entire thing went down.

    submitted by /u/Star_Lord__87
    [link] [comments]

    Fun Build Ideas?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    I have been wanting to do a new run for a while now but I am tired of melee builds and looking for something new. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/fromthe651
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls is already perfect for me but if there is a remake of it I seriously wouldn't mind lol

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    Sure, it will probably be like Demon's Souls where some people will be okay with the remake and some will not (unless the developer is Fromsoft, then the feedback could be different). As for me there's nothing to lose since you can always play the original if the remake is THAT bad (honestly some people are just exaggerating-Demon's Souls remake was different but it's really not as bad as people make it out to be unless you're nitpicky about every single thing). With that being said, a lot of people will get sick of Dark Souls getting a remake lol.

    Maybe I'm just too in love with how beautiful and interconnected Dark Souls world is.

    submitted by /u/maiyamay
    [link] [comments]

    If you were in the dark souls universe, which NPC would you trust the most?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    Just finished Ds1, 2 and 3 and got nothing to do but i'm curious to know your picks. I count the non-hostile animals also as NPC. And my answer is no one. They were all dubious as fudge there wasn't a single character I thought that would be my buddy after this mess. Not even Solaire he got kind of creepy towards the end. Also restrict to 1 NPC please and explain to me why

    submitted by /u/SpillTheCup
    [link] [comments]

    I am dumbfounded by the amount of dragon asses you can find in Lost Izalith

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:37 AM PDT

    Like wtf are they doing down there? It's also scary how they can sense you eventhough it's just a group of pelvis with legs stomping together.

    submitted by /u/maiyamay
    [link] [comments]

    Someone can Tell me a good dex build?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:15 AM PDT

    yet i Just have a uchigatana +5 ¯_(ツ)_/¯

    submitted by /u/Izaiassenpai
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the hardest boss in ds1 and why is it pinwheel?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    Pinwheel OP plz nurf

    submitted by /u/Panterafan316
    [link] [comments]

    Dark moon seance ring

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    I really want the ring to join the covenant but I can't get it because the skeletons will wreck me, so could someone please give it to me,I can give you in return one demon titanite for it.

    submitted by /u/NOOB_GAMER81753
    [link] [comments]

    Im trapped in anor londo

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    I went straight to anor londo after sids fortress and I have a really underpowered weapon (drakes sword +2). I've already got a bonfire here so I don't know how to leave.

    submitted by /u/potatooverlord29
    [link] [comments]

    Kiln of the First Flame seems to be the best spot for Titanite Chunk farming.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Thought I would throw it out here (probably again) Since everyone including the wikis point towards Darkwraths or O&S knights. But I only got one chunk from like 15 darkwraths. At 20 humanity.

    The gold knights at Kiln are dropping one every time for me rn. Either normal or colored chunks. I also never killed Gwyn yet. Idk if that's a big factor or not.

    Just wanted to help anyone in the same struggle

    submitted by /u/-Lionheart-
    [link] [comments]

    I have all of the souls of the bosses and I don't know what to do with them.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    I have all the souls except for a couple bosses that I didn't face, I know you can use them for more souls or to make weapons but idk what to do with them

    submitted by /u/WA_SPY
    [link] [comments]

    Some things never get easier....

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    I've reached ng+5 on one account and +3 on another, I know it isn't much compared to some, but it's enough to know this. Killing sif, no matter how many times, leads to beautiful sorrow. I know this has been posted hundreds if not thousands of times. I'm not trying to bandwagon but admire. This play through is after not playing this game for over a year, when my buddy picked it up I figured I'd play alongside his play through as a conversation piece. I just killed sif and yet again I was hit with (albeit a much lesser amount) sorrow. I love it. Thank you Miyazaki, and Fromm, for creating characters and arcs that truly speak without saying a word. Evoking true emotion time and time again. The fact we can be a part in some small way, if only to enjoy the beauty. Is something truly special.

    Don't you dare go hollow. [T]/

    submitted by /u/Bridge-4-
    [link] [comments]

    So I was chillin in dark root garden and then a spirit invaded me

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:14 AM PDT

    Anyone willing to donate souls?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    As the tittle says, is anyone willing to donate a few souls to me. Any amount is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Dangerous_Ad3317
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment