• Breaking News

    Friday, August 13, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Ummm... thanks for the help game?

    Dark Souls 2 Ummm... thanks for the help game?


    Ummm... thanks for the help game?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    [SL1, NG+, CoC] Sinner's rise without consuming stamina

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    Who is this guy? He scared me 2 times on NG+ lol

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Player 4 has entered the chat

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    I used to watch a LOT of Dragon Ball Z as a child. Those memories are coming back to me now.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    [SL1, CoC, No Hit] Black Gulch without consuming stamina / breaking statues.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Aava �� (Ng+ no damage)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    I beat the game for the first time in 2020, with Doofus Rick.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    I hate myself for hesitating so much on playing this game.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    I've been a Souls fan for some time now, started with the first game, then played the third one and finally beat Demon Souls on my PS3. I always avoided DS2 since all I had heard from the game is how shit it is, how the bosses suck ass, the combat is all weird and how you loose HP over time...

    Played the tutorial, saw I didn't have estus flasks, died a couple of times, my HP bar got half it's size and then closed the game.

    Fuck me.

    This is my favorite Dark Souls by far. I had such a blast using all kinds of different weapons (Something I never really did in other games outside of NG+), dressing up as bosses and doing a little bit of fashion souls, and by far what I love about this game the most: the exploration and environments.

    In other games I didn't really see the appeal to most environments. DS1 has Anor Londo and Ash Lake (And don't get me wrong, it's incredible) and DS3 has fucked up Anor Londo and a couple of other places. I'm not shitting on the exploration on those games, it's amazing and the best I've experienced, I just didn't get submerged in the world and didn't really have any moments of just entering a place and saying out load "Woah". Sometimes I feel these games tend to be too grim and just end up having a bit of visually boring places. Blighttown and Ruins of New Londo just visually fuck me up every time I replay DS1.

    Specially in the last half of DS2 I've just loved every single god damn new place I've visited. Absolutely astonishing, feeling how I get lost in these places and how immersed I feel in the world. That feeling of being in a fantastic and just "Impossible" place is something I cherish deeply. Feeling I'm not exploring a world that was made for me, the player, but instead exploring a place that has existed and exists beyond myself. Places that feel alive and historical.. I just love it.

    Aldia's keep and it's gigantic dragon skeleton, Dragon Aerie/Shrine and their otherwordly sky islands, Drangleic Castle and it's melancholic and empty feeling, Shrine of mana's beauty and faded echoes of songs, Iron keep's giantism and the feeling of awe it produces me...

    I could be all day talking about how I love the map of this game. It has all I love about dark souls: a grim aesthetic, fantastic and otherwordly places and gigantic fucking castles and structures that make you feel minute in this world.

    I apologise to all of the Dark Souls 2 community on behalf of my prejudice and foolness.

    submitted by /u/mike_exe_
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, Black Gulch is by far the WORST AREA EVER

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    You thought the swamp in Blight town was bad? You thought Snake-eye surrounded by the poison pool was unfair? Farron swamp?? Guess what? YOU'RE WRONG!!!

    This is by far the worst area in any fromsoft game. Before I rant yes I am in the rock covenant and yes I am playing scholar of the first sin edition, so shut up.

    The area before this was teaching you to destroy the statues so that they don't poison you, well that's simple enough here they're just by walls, but that means you're going to hit the wall most of the time. Next we got the bugs, some hide under tar that you can set on fire to deal DoT Damage well that's kind of useless so you either have to get close to them to stab them and risk getting grabbed or do what I did and use spells from afar because of how annoying that grab was. By themselves they're not annoying but I'll get into that when I talk about the real problem. We then have the hiding bags these aren't a problem at all they just hide and you can easily kill them.

    Now the real thing that makes this the worst area ever, the invader, and this jump attack spammer will spawn and screw up everything that you have been doing, why because they have a huge weapon that will probably one shot you they won't get hurt by the poison from the statues and they'll probably chase you into the firing range of the statues and it's random when they spawn it seems. You could be right at the Entrance or it could wait until you're right near the fog gate but need to clear out some more statues and then they appear behind you. So your pressured from the invader and needing to clear out the statues before you get poisoned and die from it because poison is just stupidly fast in this game and healing is slow. Not to mention the times that you'll be randomly hitting the wall while frantically trying to hit the statue all while running from the invader. This area has one saving grace that I cannot even call Grace, if you use an item on the petrified enemy you can unlock a second closer bonfire to the fog wall.

    The problem with this you ask? The invader is probably right behind you as you're trying to get this guy to not be petrified anymore and if you're like me you also will have three bugs chasing you. Luckily I was able to activate the bonfire so I could respond there and just keep attempting to get through the fog wall. Good luck making a beeline for the bonfire that I didn't even know was there I was just hoping that there was someway that I could kill the invader easier. See for me, the Invader spawned at the entrance several times and I just decided,"screw it" and ran straight to that area, not knowing what was over there in the slightest, just activating the bonfire before I died and even then it was a pain in the ass killing the invader afterwards because I had to predict every single movement so that I could get a heavy attack off and break their poise.

    The worst part? The boss isn't even that hard the only threatening attack he has is his AOE. You may be like, "oh that area is easy just take your time." You I kind of can't when the invader is right behind you or you NEED to clear out statues to make enough room to fight in or risk dying to poison which is worse than the invader. (I didn't level up vitality:D )You have to take him on right then or risk getting put into more hazardous situations then you're already in and if you get poisoned there is absolutely no way out because that invader is not gonna let you get a moss clump off, especially if you don't have the breathing room to run away to cover.

    Edit: I did it again with lifegems. It makes it easier. Now shut up.

    submitted by /u/MaleficTekX
    [link] [comments]

    an area idea that i had imagined yesterday, i used things from heide tower

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    My 100% New Game Run is almost complete. Just the DLC to go and then I’ll be starting to gather my last few spells for the Platinum. Probably isn’t much of a deal; but beating Ancient Dragon and Darklurker are something I’m super proud of.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Is the armor merchant in majula useful in any way ?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    I want to kill him.

    Edit: I'm planning to go on a ng+ but will I regret it if I kill him now? I'm about to start the dlc.

    submitted by /u/bassem996
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know what else to do.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    I wanna use the smelter full outfit and the Greatsword and I wanna roll properly. I have 117 equip load and it's still not cutting it.

    When does the equip load soft caps so that I could stop leveling it up and invest in other stuff.

    submitted by /u/bassem996
    [link] [comments]

    Am I supposed to do something here??? I'm new to the game and I know very little so I'm not sure if I've supposed to be here earlier or not and I don't wanna take a dive in the water. Also if you guy's have tips and tricks to this game don't hesitate to let me know!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Dark crypt blacksword str/hex build (PVE)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    Greetings all! I have recently started playing this game (I come from DS1 and DS3) and I am interested in playing with a str/hex build. I have created a build on a planner. It is just foccused on pve for the first run. In ng+ i could get 40 str to one hand the sword and also further increase the int/faith. What do u think about the build, stats, gear? Is it optimal?

    https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls2/89420

    submitted by /u/Yopuv
    [link] [comments]

    One of my proudest achievements

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    What is the highest damage weapon?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    I'm currently using the +10 Greatsword which does like 750 damage with the two-handed R1. Is there anything that could top that.

    submitted by /u/bassem996
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls 2 mod

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    this is my first post in the community but would anyone know if it is possible for me to modify dark souls 2, how to create new areas and mobs, i am in doubt because i have never seen any mod that did this

    submitted by /u/Stock-Philosopher-39
    [link] [comments]

    Hex sword build

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    Just started playing, I want to play Sorcerer knight like I did in Darksoul 1.

    Using Magic arrow and dark orb is fun but I want to dodge and slash too.

    Can you give me any some of the best guides/ stats for sorcerer with sword/ any strike items?

    Guides I found had low str and dex that I cannot even wield the fire sword found in the early Giant forest cave or shield.

    I understand I will not be able to wield some high required stats weapon in both Sorcery and knight in first Play through.

    I understand some of you might point out that for the first playthrough just go any way I like. I understand but Gotta say Darksoul 2 is the hardest game I had. But since you guys have played the games, I believe you can give the hybrid stats enough for middle class of both classes' weapons.

    Sorry for broken English.

    And thank you so much 😊

    submitted by /u/IamnoapuppyUoldwings
    [link] [comments]

    Scaling forcefully

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Tell me some a good sword that scales very well with strength

    submitted by /u/JackDYoshigake
    [link] [comments]

    This game is much easier than DS1, but seriously, boss design is over the top (1st blind playthrough)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Raging-wanderer enters a world of (my)pain.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment