• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 The rotten ng+15

    Dark Souls 2 The rotten ng+15


    The rotten ng+15

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:51 AM PST

    Some pictures around Eleum Loyce

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:21 AM PST

    When your friends discuss their strategies and none of them mention fiercely despawing every soul in the area

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:51 PM PST

    Huh, cool

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:33 AM PST

    Fat roll intensity 4 Fume Knight

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:33 PM PST

    Unused Old Knight Movesets

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:49 PM PST

    Looking for suggestions on a Deus Vult build.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:57 PM PST

    My fashion souls isn't very good for Ds2, what armor and weapons should I use? (Heide knight greathelm and or the insolent armor look like a good starting point)

    submitted by /u/Nmilo2865
    [link] [comments]

    What are little details you’ve noticed while playing this game?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:32 AM PST

    • The doors of Drangleic Castle have the visual of a golem on the door, and open when provided a soul.
    • Milfanito are noted for their singing being able to calm creatures of dark. One of them is found at the highest point of Drangleic Castle in a cell. She was likely an attempt by Vendrick to calm Nashandra.

    • Elana from the first DLC is immune to poison, and the axe you can acquire from her soul deals poison damage. The priestesses who sang to Sinh are mentioned as possibly never being heard. Sinh's soul description mentions his soul was purified when his body was pierced with the spear, though at the cost of all the poison stored inside him being loosed on the city. It is possible the poison was sowed into Sinh's heart by Elana for some purpose.

    submitted by /u/PageTheKenku
    [link] [comments]

    When everything just goes right

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:09 PM PST

    How to rerun Ivory King?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:53 AM PST

    I am on sotfs and killed Ivory King with just one knight, now I have the other 3 there waiting and if I try to go back they don't follow me? Is there a way to do a rerun with remaining knights? And is it worth it? Thanks

    submitted by /u/arquadrado
    [link] [comments]

    First character suggestions

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:14 AM PST

    Hey there I am going to do a playthrough of Dark Souls II for the first time and I am in need of build recommendations to make the run relatively more comfortable. Also I will be streaming the playthrough if anyones interested on twitch.tv/rhinostronk

    submitted by /u/TheGrandRubick
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for a coop bud(s)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:51 PM PST

    I'm on PC my soul memory is 5m800k

    submitted by /u/Ok_Breath_6101
    [link] [comments]

    Do you get more i frames if you fat roll ?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:47 PM PST

    I saw a video a little while ago and it made me wonder if you have more I frames when you fat roll versus when you aren't

    submitted by /u/ivanthetank3
    [link] [comments]

    Happy rat noises

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:00 AM PST

    Happy rat noises

    I found so many new things this return to drangleic

    I had no idea how the rat covenant worked but someone on this sub told me about it and I was instantly hooked by the idea. Fast forward a couple days of grinding and I completed my first covenant in any souls game. I also didn't even need to fight for my last tail, my mastodon did the work for me. While it is fun to gank people in my murder dungeon I am moving on to a new form of pvp

    https://preview.redd.it/c1z7fckbm6m61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=85ecaa2adc7c201f078442574e4feca778057966

    https://reddit.com/link/m1v1hf/video/04ml3xvkm6m61/player

    submitted by /u/demonardvark
    [link] [comments]

    A fan art of Shanalotte i started but never finished, i think she is the best character in the game and have a pretty design!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:21 PM PST

    Hey yall. In the middle of my first run for ds2. Started with a str build (like every souls game for me) and this would like to know that weapons are best for str in pvp and pve. Lookin mainly for swords cause in souls idk y but i luv swords. New to ds2 but hav played thru the other souls games.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:07 PM PST

    Would jus lile to know the best options for weapons for my build in pvp and pve and would lile to know what shields and rings to use as well as how i should allocate my stats. Thx guys

    submitted by /u/numbnuts698
    [link] [comments]

    Dont know if tier lists are allowed here, but I made one out of boredom. Fight me!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:05 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment