• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 17, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 me breaking every single poison statue in blood gulch before summoning

    Dark Souls 2 me breaking every single poison statue in blood gulch before summoning


    me breaking every single poison statue in blood gulch before summoning

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    sunken king is the first DLC i'm trying, and this view alone is getting me excited. i'm so glad i started this game

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    did I join a cult? is ds2 really the best Souls? what have i done?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    DS2 was my first experience with the Souls franchise. I liked it at the time. And then played DS1 and DS3 and ended up thinking that DS3 was my favorite.

    However, I have recently started a new playthrough of DS2 after many long years absence. I think I really underappreciated how good DS2 is. I mean, its really really good. Full stop. It is a good game. Not just a good Souls game, but just really good.

    Now I'm gushing over DS2 and I'm seeing all these other DS2=BestSouls memes and I'm agreeing with them and I'm starting to think I might have gone down a rabbit hole and joined some DS2 cult. DS2 = best Souls. Help me. Power stance is amazing. Dedicated official fight club support. Majula my home. Oh lord, its happened.

    submitted by /u/the_mellojoe
    [link] [comments]

    This blind run was a bad idea...I love this game

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    New Smash Character

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    Dark Souls 2 MAJULA

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Killed this Executioner mid-leap and his Corpse landed and begun doing the "idle" animation

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    The Ancient Dragon is a true bro who should be protected at all costs

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    I just got past Dragon Shrine in my first playthrough of DS2 and I just want to make an appreciation post for this character. What a bro. I am currently using a walkthrough but only after I already get through an area to see if I missed anything in order to keep the game and bosses a surprise, so naturally when I get to Dragon Aerie I'm in suspense because it feels like I've finally reached some insanely difficult end game area. You fight several dragons on the way to the shrine so I'm thinking that there is gonna be some crazy shit when I actually get there. Instead I was surprised to find a bunch of non hostile guards bowing to me. I was very suspicious and kept expecting them to turn hostile or backstab me by surprise (fucking Maldron got me paranoid of friendly NPCs now). Instead you get a few cool duels on the way that feel more like the guards were just bored and wanted to see my gud skills for entertainment.

    So finally I see Ancient Dragon and it's spectacular, but I'm also on edge because I'm expecting to have to fight this thing as all the dudes behind me aggro all at once probably. Instead what happens?

    Ancient Dragon is like "Hey homie I know you are probably pretty tired from playing this game for so long and there's no beef between us so imma just gonna give you the final Maguffin item you need so you can finally beat DS2. I hope you have a nice day. Please come and visit me sometime, we have movie nights and margaritas every Friday."

    I just wanna say thanks Dragon bro. I originally wanted to beat every boss in this game but I'll make an exception for you because you are a wise cool dude who understands that I just wanna get on with my adventure and that there's no need to be a violent dick. Sorry Hawkeye Gough, but Ancient Dragon is now my new best friend.

    submitted by /u/STOPSENDINGMEHENTAI
    [link] [comments]

    Almost failed no death run...

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    So I was overwhelmed by this ogres in Aldia keep which was +15 intesity level since I farmed for monastery set and I was grabbed by one, I immediatly hit exit game (I guess could just alt+f4) but I was already at 0 hp (but still in his mounth). I loaded my save already preparing to scream madly but I was alive but with 0 hp and 3 ogres around, happily I rolled away. I was really afraid I still lost no death ring but I got it after all. Just writing this so you know what to do if you get in this situation. Good luck.

    submitted by /u/1manowar1
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for my little brother?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    This is his first Soulsborne game and he is currently in Iron Keep at SL 82. Any advice for him? (He is about to fight Smelter Demon)

    submitted by /u/Cant_get_good22
    [link] [comments]

    Ruin Sentinals Help

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    I know this is more of a r/summonsign thing, but I cant seem to get any help on there. I'm on Xbox and having trouble with the Ruin Sentinals. Would anyone be able to help? I'm at LVL 64, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Undead109
    [link] [comments]

    No branch of yore. Did they fix the skip?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Boss weapon question

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Got to the bird, went through spider hell, got to the bird again, it'll only give me Ornstein's spear, what the f*ck?

    submitted by /u/Darth-Oreo
    [link] [comments]

    First Impressions after DS3 and DS Remastered...

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Let me just say that I wasn't going into this game with the highest of hopes but damn has it impressed me so far. I get that I'm probably preaching to the choir right now by saying this but I did not expect the game to look and feel as good as it does. I left DS2 until last because of the bad wrap it's gotten from others.

    I'm coming straight out of my first playthrough of DS Remastered and I expected this game to look worse since DS Remastered is fairly new but damn IMO this game blows it out straight out of Ash Lake. I love how they went for more realism with the lighting and saturation so my screen isn't 80% greyness like DS3 (still fantastic though I just like the uniqueness).

    I'm only about 2 hours in now and getting through the Forest of Fallen Giants, we'll see how my opinion of the game develops over the playthrough but so far so good and I'm excited to keep going!

    submitted by /u/TreyBombCity
    [link] [comments]

    Bonfire aesthetic

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Where are the best places to burn bonfire aesthetics?

    submitted by /u/Spirited_Scarcity_31
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Rued Boss Fight is a tribute to the Fume Knight, albeit much easier

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    A visitor at the door, unwanted and unwelcome.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Rate my build

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Pc specs

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Hi I'm pretty dumb when it comes to pc parts and requirements and all that but I was wondering if anyone could lmk if my pc could run this game. I have a intel i7-4770, 12 gb ram and just intel HD graphics

    submitted by /u/Throwaway36898532368
    [link] [comments]

    What spell is the npc invader using at drangleic

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    I'm pretty sure it's a hex but it's op and I want it

    submitted by /u/obeymylogicbruh
    [link] [comments]

    Ring of blades

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Is it worth it for me to use the ring of blades in my run if I'm using ultra weapons? It seems like it's more useful for fast swinging weapons.

    submitted by /u/HavelKnightGeneral
    [link] [comments]

    Got a question

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    I just got the jesters set, and it has a dex requirement.

    Is that dex requirement actually needed? What does it add?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ExcuseMeWut2
    [link] [comments]

    I DON'T WANT A REMASTERED I WANT A GOOD DROP SYSTEM

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Not even good tho, Just Fair

    Is there a mod somewhere?

    submitted by /u/WOODY_PIZZA_WEST
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment