• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 25, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 I'm hollow

    Dark Souls 2 I'm hollow


    I'm hollow

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    All map lights in Majula are blue.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 01:08 AM PDT

    combination of sets for something like that?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Didn't know you could summon this phantoms stuff at first, now I love them so much.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    So I just defeated that boss at Heide's tower I actually ignored that Phantom that you could summon there since I didn't know, but I finally summoned this guy named Masterless Glencour and he's now my best friend not only he helped me defeat that annoying dragon guarding the bridge that killed me for like 30 times (Yeah 30 times I'm that bad and noob at this game)he also helped me defeat the dragonslayer in just 1 fight and he lived to see it(1 inch of health on him remaining LOL). I just shared this story because weirdly it feels very very wholesome.

    submitted by /u/AngpogiNiEmbong
    [link] [comments]

    Time to settle this once and for all! Team Pate or Team Creighton?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Feel free to defend your favorite psycho in the comment section

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ApollyonTheCruel
    [link] [comments]

    Heide Knight Sword farming is starting to break the game along with my spirit

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Question regarding Butcher's Knife

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Hi there! Have a question regarding the Butcher's Knife. I was fiddling with it last night and it's an incredibly fun weapon to use.

    Is it true that it's 2 handed Running R1 attack does Poise Damage of 283.5?

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-iCrOdAGp3uQ9I0VgQYU2Ug2d4w2PbQZhBnobLakaMs/pubhtml

    At least according to the chart above.

    That tacked on with a Stone ring would be about 313 poise damage.

    Or is there some number that's incorrect?

    I can't help but feel the true number is perhaps 183 (a typo) instead? Or is it really 283?

    submitted by /u/Dracomies
    [link] [comments]

    No Plunging Attack?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    I have never seen a Plunging Attack in this game like you do in DS I with Tauros Demon, Asylum Demon, the Big Rat in the Depths, the Steel Boar, etc.

    submitted by /u/FirstSinScholar
    [link] [comments]

    Whats in the box? Skeleton?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    A New adventure it's beginning

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    Help with Ludd and Zallen

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Im doing something wrong with Ludd and Zallen....They keep healing even if I attack. I have black knight halberd +5....They are weak to fire right??? whats happening and why cant I damage them? :(

    submitted by /u/CaptainChubbyDuck
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite magic type?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    Whats is your favorite magic type?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Solvi036
    [link] [comments]

    are buff spells affected by the catalyst at all?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    pretty much as the title says, I was wondering if the catalyst and player's statistics made any difference on a weapon; for example does casting dark weapon with +0 sorcerer's catalyst with low int/fth do less or equal damage to a 30/30 int/fth user casting it with a +5 sunset staff?

    cheers lads

    submitted by /u/RhysusChrists
    [link] [comments]

    When should I branch off of the main game and start the sunken king dlc?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    I just beat old iron king and I can try to travel to the shrine of winter now, when should I do the three dlcs? Like after which boss?

    submitted by /u/DerpyNachoZ
    [link] [comments]

    Can you change the game’s text language?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    I bought a Spanish version, which is no problem because I'm bilingual but I'm curious

    submitted by /u/Orsntein_Smough
    [link] [comments]

    How the hell

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Do I kill darklurker without ripping my hair out

    I have already gotten good, and trust me it does not work

    submitted by /u/chickentenderbanana
    [link] [comments]

    White eye orb under status bar

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    So im trying to get summoned but each time i kill an enemy after resting at a bonfire the eye orb symbol with the red line pops up saying in off line. Im obviously online and havent modded my game to make it boot me off so why does it keep showing up?

    submitted by /u/de1ta64
    [link] [comments]

    Computer crash

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Hi Fellow Cursed Ones!

    I encounter some sudden computer crashes while playing Dark Souls 2. Happens only in places with a lot of fire. Like my trusty steed overheats for displaying the fire effect (some kind of strong elderly magic), and in order not to be physically damaged, shuts itself down.

    I am not the first one to follow this quest, many have done it before me, but it was a long time ago... Like, even before the Drangleic era... I wonder if any knight/warrior/sorcerer/dark pyromancer of the dead had any tips about this terrible spell.

    I myself have spent a lot of time to de-cypher the ancient runes of the terrible Komputah's Castle mechanics, but would much appreciate some help to make it to the final boss.

    submitted by /u/Sekos666
    [link] [comments]

    Shrine of Amana invisible walkway

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Near the cave with the second bonfire there's an invisible pathway going up, I seem to keep falling off it though. Is this even intentional?

    submitted by /u/G3ck0
    [link] [comments]

    Sunlight Medal Assistance

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    Would anyone on PC be willing to help me get some sunlight medals?? My Soul Memory is tier 38 so I'm not seeing ANY summon signs -_-

    submitted by /u/Frosker
    [link] [comments]

    I'm gonna steam a new save. May use this to get plat. Come say hi and let's talk about the game

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    My twitch is oversoulofdusk. Let me know anything you like I love discussing things. Hope to see you all there ^

    submitted by /u/OversoulOfDuskk
    [link] [comments]

    Hi my fiend recently purchased dark souls 2 for PS4 and wanted me to help them but there is no matchmaking password and can’t join his world! What do I do?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Also, does being in the same covenant help with matchmaking

    submitted by /u/Mogboggrogrogzog2
    [link] [comments]

    I have a strength / faith build but I also have 25 dexterity because the strength weapons I use are not good in all situations. so I would be grateful if you could recommend me some weapons in order to reset the points spent in dexterity

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    weapons I use: broadsword of thorns, broadsword and double red iron blade (all mixed with lighting)

    submitted by /u/Simple_Human_Soul
    [link] [comments]

    - HELP - Controller support

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    So I have just downloaded a cracked version of dark souls 2. Don't judge me, I've already bought the game 2 times already! I can't get my PS4 controller to work on it and all of the advice I can find relies on me having the game through steam.

    If anyone can help me I would be so grateful. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/wubaffle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment