• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 23, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 A good action.

    Dark Souls 2 A good action.


    A good action.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    Am I doing Dark Souls correctly?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    Got frustrated after Maldron killed me several times and decided to run him down. He was NOT prepared for that.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Hehe, I'm in Danger

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Guard break is my favourite

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    heh moments before disaster

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    "cursed undead! Help me! " "Long live the king!"

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    fume knight in dragon memory ( i love how does it look like)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Just finished Ds1, about to start Ds2. Loving the souls games!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    DS2 Deathless Run Complete!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    best strength weapons for someone new to ds2

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    i've completed 1 and 3 and decided despite all the negative things about this game that ill give it a shot, what are some good weapons for a strength build?

    submitted by /u/user063924
    [link] [comments]

    DS2 SOTFS ALL ITEMS CHECKLIST

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    I haven't found any good item list with checkmarks for my all item run so here is my scuffed list. Feel free to use it if you ever want to put yourself through the misery that is farming every items there is in the game. If you ever see a mistake or a missing item don't hesitate to tell me !

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PSwWa280uD80lrNuN93qygwodkwVgVvcp2Ic0ay-4YI/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/TrashOsuPLayer
    [link] [comments]

    Am i doing the arena right?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    What makes DS2 feel different?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    I have played through the souls games and DS2 really threw me off. I felt like what I had learned about roll timing and movement in 1 and 3 didn't carry over and was quite frustrated about it the first play through.

    DS2 feels different. It looks different. I understand that the iframes for the rolling are much smaller making rolling less effective but it's more than that. I guess I'm looking for help to determine what that is.

    submitted by /u/Justrun_away
    [link] [comments]

    PvP started being more fun when I stopped taking it seriously

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    Over the course of my runs of these games I started thinking "hey if these games are fun, I should start doing PvP and learning how to play against humans." But every time I started a game saying I'd do some PvP, I'd get tired of it pretty fast, mainly because I don't like the netcode.

    Eventually I just started laughing at the silliness and starting enjoying it.

    Someone gets a lag backstab? "lmao outplayed"

    Someone backing up too much? "bro just swing, you'll probably hit me"

    I get hit for dodging "too late?" "I gotta have better reads, I deserve that"

    (Not related to netcode): I spawn into a world with three people standing right in front of me? "lol fuck"

    Maybe one day we'll have a game with good netcode, in the meantime I'll just be using multiplayer for co op and some laughs.

    submitted by /u/ManOnPh1r3
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox, Abandoned Dwelling come fight me

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Initial gift

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    About to play Ds2SOTFS for the first time. I want to get the platinum trophie, is there any initial gift that I have to pick in order to get the platinum??

    submitted by /u/peeepeeeepoopooo77
    [link] [comments]

    Do you fight Aldia if you ascetic Vendrick back to life?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    I was farming sunlight medals with a friend and we were fighting all of our favorite bosses, which included Velstadt. It never occurred to me that using an ascetic for him would also revive Vendrick. I used all of my giants souls after defeating Vendrick and don't want to grind him down if I dont have to

    submitted by /u/lasercheeks96
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with the suicide squad at the beginning of the ivory dlc?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    What is your favorite main game boss and why?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    So no dlc

    submitted by /u/DerpyNachoZ
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the easiest way to get sunlight medals?.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Title says it all, just trying to get me that sunlight Spear.

    submitted by /u/ExcuseMeWut2
    [link] [comments]

    transferring save files between steam accounts

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    I've done this before but I can't find the guide I used at the time, but I'm currently on a 2 player co-op run with a friend, and another friend asked if she could join us, so I've sent my save file and I remember there's a weird corruption thing that happens when you do that, but I cannot remember what the solution to that is for the life of me

    am I wrong to have told my friend that she needs to attempt to open a character, start a new character, and then open the one she failed to open before?

    submitted by /u/RhysusChrists
    [link] [comments]

    Alright guys I’m gonna fight the fume knight now,is there anything I should know before the fight?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment