• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 The camera was like this when I read the message and this happened. Beautiful smile, skeleton!

    Dark Souls 2 The camera was like this when I read the message and this happened. Beautiful smile, skeleton!


    The camera was like this when I read the message and this happened. Beautiful smile, skeleton!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:21 AM PST

    Fighting against the Looking Glass Knight

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:58 AM PST

    My old fan art of Amana healer priestess

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:48 PM PST

    When you beat the Guardian Dragon with 1 pixel remaining��

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:54 PM PST

    Lifetaker, aka the Lady of Charm

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:47 AM PST

    My melee weapon broke near the end of the fight, so I resorted to this...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:56 PM PST

    I think... um... maybe I'll just tiptoe back to the bonfire for a while...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:18 AM PST

    Nope, I'll just see myself out.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:19 AM PST

    Exactly why so many people complains about sword wielding bosses just for this game?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:17 AM PST

    That has been a pretty common argument against DS2, talking about how many bosses are just "another guy with a sword"

    But... I literally just spent time counting each individual boss of the games, and...

    14/42 bosses in DS2 wields a sword.

    Pursuer, LG Knight, Flexile Sentry, Lost Sinner, The Rotten, Smelter Demon x2, Vendrick, Watcher and Defender, Giant Lord, Gank Squad member, Raime, Alonne, and Ivory.

    Meanwhile, I counted 9 bosses in DS3 who prominently uses a sword, out of 26 bosses.

    Literally both are about 1/3 of their respective games bosses. But this complaining doesn't exists with DS3.

    So what's the deal?

    submitted by /u/SuperLegenda
    [link] [comments]

    My first and favorite weapon...I’ll never let it go!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:58 AM PST

    Revenge on Maldron *insert Mock gesture*

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:20 PM PST

    I got played by a mimic

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:23 PM PST

    is Dark souls 2 an good "beginner" dark souls?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:58 AM PST

    Hey guys. I want to buy my first Dark Souls game and to get started I would like the "easiest" one. Of course I know that the term is always relative, but I've often found the opinion on the Internet that ds2 is much easier than the others. I am glad for every shared opinion 👍 have an nice day.

    submitted by /u/Wacht_am_Rhein
    [link] [comments]

    Has Anyone Ever Lit Every Torch Sconce?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:59 PM PST

    I have always wondered, since game release, what would happen if you lit every torch sconce in the game. I have never seen anyone attempt this to my knowledge. The only thing I've heard so far is lighting them all in things betwixt to meet a phantom. Some of the sconces seem to have little value and not worth lighting. So I've always wondered, what happens if you light every single one of them in game?

    submitted by /u/BoldFacedUsername
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: If you are wondering why so few people are online don’t shy away from asking Bandai Namco support if you are soft banned and if it can be appealed. Go to https://service-en.bandainamcoent.eu, choose ds2 and take "prdocuts -> technical support" as topic. Got this reply within 2 hours.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:19 AM PST

    Return to drangleic soul memory

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:31 PM PST

    Is there any official soul memory softcap for those who wants to mostly engage in co-op/pvp? If not, then what lvl are you guys stopping at? I wanna maximize my chances for some jolly cooperation [T]/

    submitted by /u/PavlovsGoodDoggo
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't want to join your club anyways...

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:03 PM PST

    Is there no completed red eyed orb in the game?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:13 AM PST

    Trying to get to executioners chariot I died in that butthole hallway a lot but farmed a lot of cracked orbs and had fun invading. Looking online I cannot seem to locate a way to get a completed red eyed orb. Are they absent for some reason in dark souls 2?

    submitted by /u/demonardvark
    [link] [comments]

    A story about Illusory Rings

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:28 AM PST

    So after finally killing all 41 bosses I wanted to attempt a no bonfire no death run while using the santiers spear. And yeah my best run so far was 2 deaths one by gravity and one because I got way to greedy with throne watcher and defender. The main thing is that the run literally takes 6 hours with my playstyle and route. So yeah tomorrow I want them Illusory rings on my character. Shrine of Alana will be a wild ride as always I suppose... wish me luck I guess.

    submitted by /u/Eibefuss
    [link] [comments]

    Return to Drangleic: Where are you? / Is it too late to join the fun?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:32 PM PST

    I missed the start of the event, and now it feels like I'm swimming behind the wave of online activity. Where are you currently at? (in regards to Souls Memory and Area)

    Maybe I just logged in at the wrong time, but in Forest of the Fallen Giants seems to be very little activity. I even was invaded by a Forlorn before I was summoned there!

    submitted by /u/StraightOuttaOlaphis
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to do a some jolly co op

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:53 AM PST

    I'm on ps4 Sotfs looking for anyone who wants to do a playthrough

    submitted by /u/heslopkaleb
    [link] [comments]

    I've had an amazing adventure while playing dark souls 2 on stream and compressed it into a little video. Maybe some of you can get a laugh from it :3 "spoilers"

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:00 AM PST

    What is the best SM range for dlc to coop with

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:42 AM PST

    I want to coop for RtD there. In which range you can be summoned for others easily? What are your experiences

    submitted by /u/DerthertDeyMeroc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment