• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 18, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Best boss in the game.

    Dark Souls 2 Best boss in the game.


    Best boss in the game.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    It's been ages since i last played DS 2 so i recently started a new run and today i finally made Sir Alonne commit seppuku

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    Vendrick is scary

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    For a wrinkly old skeleton, he sure knows how to swing that iron around. If you don't know how to dodge properly, ole papa Vendrick will show you how the old-fashioned way.

    submitted by /u/BoyThatsJustCraZ
    [link] [comments]

    Darksouls 2 but every boss is covetous demon

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    Which 2 bosses could you stack up to make fighting them impossible?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    Fume Knight + 2 dragon riders might make it too hard because of the ranged attack plus Fume Knight in ones face. Anyone have a stack up that would make it impossible?

    submitted by /u/Mayhapsfacelessisok
    [link] [comments]

    What’s with these butterfly bois all over the place in the game

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Emerald Herald sounds younger in Dragon Aerie

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    I noticed this a while ago, she really DOES sound younger in that specific location. Is there an explanation for this?

    submitted by /u/AcheronSpike
    [link] [comments]

    Jolly Cooperation

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Who wants to engage in jolly cooperation? Soul Memory: 200k, 2M, 4M and 11M.

    Edit: PS4 Scholar of the First Sin Edition

    submitted by /u/Tron_Cat1
    [link] [comments]

    New to ds2 coming from dsr I have some questions and need some advice

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    I'm doing a semi blind run here and I know pretty much nothing except a few boss fight videos I've seen online.... I got to the fallen giants place and beat the first fatty there. Went down the ladder and fought a bunch of hollows and went up a short ladder to a small arena looking square when a big floaty guy killed me out of nowhere...the fuck is that guy? He didn't return when I went back...also what's the best starting class for a noobish player, considering how different this is to dsr in terms of control speed and whatnot....I keep dying near this arena area, more specifically when I round the corner and go down the short ladder and get mobbed by like 6 guys... Added bonus for those who understand (not dark souls reference)...I did name my character Moash, which is probably why I'm starting to think "fuck this character" and just start over as a new class

    submitted by /u/joejoewoooooo
    [link] [comments]

    Tip for PS4 players looking to farm the mad warrior

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    This might help some people, anyways the quickest way I've found to farm the Mad Warrior is to clear the whole Belfry Sol area to make all the enemies despawn.

    Once that's done you can go to phase 2 which is farming the Warrior. Basically use the feather to travel to the bonfire because it will reload the area, and if you pay attention to the glowing bonfire in the left it should go slightly longer than usual if the Mad Warrior is there. Try it for yourself and let me know.

    submitted by /u/BaxterFax
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat Darklurker on my first try... (continued in text)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    ... then there was an explosion and I died. I couldn't even be mad about it. One of the most classic dark souls moments I've had in a while lol

    submitted by /u/OverlordHippo
    [link] [comments]

    (Please keep it spoiler free if you can) Can I just go for the ending without going to Aldia's Keep?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    So I got the King's Ring and opened the door in Drangleic Castle, walked in and realised that this reminds me a lot of Kiln of The First Flame from DS1, but then I also remembered that there are other doors in Forest of the Fallen Giants and Shaded Woods, it got me wondering, I remembered seeing this map, with Throne of Want being marked as ending, does that mean I can just go for it? Without going to Aldia's or the other doors The Forest?

    submitted by /u/KarczekWieprzowy
    [link] [comments]

    How often does the game go on sale on steam?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Going to buy the game but don't have 40$ to spend atm any chance it goes on sale often?

    submitted by /u/OrneryLink4843
    [link] [comments]

    I’m willing to give Dark Souls 2 another try. Just finished DS3 with an Int/Dex build and it was the most fun I’ve had in a Soulsborne yet. Is there anything similar I can try?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    I just finished DS3 with this build I made for myself.

    It gave me a lot of flexibility in terms of range, damage (nuking bosses that give me headaches), going light or medium armor, decent HP, weapon variety and my favorite: stealth (sometimes just not in the mood to fight everything I see)

    I'm wondering if there's anything similar I can achieve seeing as agility and adaptability are new stats I should keep an eye on. I wanna aim for SL150-175 so I'm sure I can figure the build out since figuring that out is where the most fun is for me but I would primarily like to know where I should cap my damage stats at.

    If I could have some bullet points on what to watch out for like a good starting class, softcaps and maybe a cheat sheet for NPC quests so that I don't miss anything, that would be great. I went up to SL70 on my last save file but I got burned out after the Cathedral of the Blue area because of the enemy placements and just overall not feeling the game. But it's Dark Souls and it's the last one in the series I've yet to fully get into.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/OfficeGossip
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I go after beating the lost sinner?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    I decided to drop the ego and finally play Dark souls 2 and I am already lost.

    submitted by /u/Struggle_jihad
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get some help with fume knight? Ps4 names Downiekong

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Hitting a wall with this guy on ng+ anyone want to engage in jolly cooperation?

    submitted by /u/brokenkneeandy
    [link] [comments]

    DS2 PVP WEAPON/MAGIC TIER LIST

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    Title says it all.

    Keep in mind to check the notes/reasoning sheet before you make any remarks and also keep in mind that this is for "competitive play" at the highest level which every "serious" tier list will adhere to. Altough it still gives a good overview of whats good that can apply to every pvp interaction.
    The list was made from views and input from several known top tier players like godsofnearall/dol paradise, pissarainbow, minus, vandher.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vpLzVm1y2n1BOWLVvBPvMBuV7y7-s00S-PorUhg-WSk/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/Astoracongomafioso
    [link] [comments]

    How do I configure controller layout in PC ?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Keybinding option only have Kb+m layout ?

    submitted by /u/Ywaina
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Beat All 3 DLCs

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    I finished all 3 DLCs and I am extremely surprised on how good they were. I love the base game but the DLCs are something else. The aesthetic of all 3 areas are amazing. Each area has a very unique and different setting with very cool enemies. The loot and weapons you find in the DLCs are incredibly fun and useful. But the best thing about them is easily the bosses. Holy shit did I struggle with Fume Knight and Blue Smelter Demon but wow were they fun. Elena was a very cool fight that kept me on my toes throughout it. The Burnt Ivory King is one of my favorite bosses in the series. In general there was only one boss that disappointed me which was the gank squad. It was just that they were so boring compared to Sinh and Elena. I think that Crown of The Old Iron King was my favorite and the other 2 tie for being right behind it. I am so happy that when you have all 4 crowns you can't become hollow any more. That was such a good payoff for clearing all the DLCs. In the end I'm posting this just out of excitement that I finished them and had so much fun doing so. But what are your thoughts on the DLCs?

    submitted by /u/PabloTheEgg
    [link] [comments]

    I ran out of dialogue with cale and killed the skeletons but he didn't appear to majula and he also disappeared from the cave

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Can someone help me with Bell Gargoyles on PS4 (I already posted on summon sign sub)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    About Pyromancies

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    So in DS3 pyromancies scale with int and fth, but in this game they are shown to not scale with either. I assume this is because hexes already scale with both int and fth, but then how do you increase pyromancy damage? Is it simply through upgrading your flame? I guess so, since the upgrade system for them is different than just reinforcement, so it must give a hefty buff when upgraded.

    submitted by /u/Mechaneondemon73
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment