• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Dark Souls Anor Londo Archers

    Dark Souls Anor Londo Archers


    Anor Londo Archers

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:07 PM PST

    I got past the infamous two archers in Anor Londo after 4 hours of trying right, I see a message "I did it!" I decided to give it a positive review and when trying to exit out after voting I accidentally rolled off of the perch. I fucking hate this game.

    submitted by /u/Alustris
    [link] [comments]

    Did you ever hear the tragedy of the Knight Artorias the Wise?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:59 AM PST

    Did you ever hear the tragedy of the Knight Artorias the Wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Darkwraiths would tell you. It's an Abyss legend. Knight Artorias was a knight-captain of Gwynn, so powerful and so wise he could use his covenant ring to influence the abyss to create life… He had such a knowledge of Lifedrain that he could even keep the ones he cared about from hollowing. The Darksign of the Abyss is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his wolf, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught the chosen undead everything he knew, then the chosen undead killed him in his keep. Ironic. He could save others from the Abyss, but not himself.

    submitted by /u/Feather-y
    [link] [comments]

    The first Black Knight has an important lesson

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:59 PM PST

    That knight is special... Doesn't matter if it is the first one you see or if you are used to beat them on your way to Gwyn... Doesn't matter if you are a seasoned human on NG+7, nor one going for the DLC, nor a SL1 run... That knight will teach you humility... It's the one enemy that will let you know that THIS IS DARK SOULS B!THC...

    The demon asylum thought you when to run... Now you know you can do it... Tho, u still want that shiny spot (ring) behind him...

    Still, learning to beat him, has thought me more than highschool did ...

    submitted by /u/maktub5elodin
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for stat allocation

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:32 AM PST

    I am level 71 in the duke archives and I have 40 strength using a +5 Dark Knight Sword. What would be the best amount of strength to have for a 120 build? BTW I also have 30 vit, 28 nd, 18 dex, while the other points like faith and int are the same from the start. (Started with warrior class)

    submitted by /u/KillSwitch1947
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls Knowledge Quiz

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:54 PM PST

    Hello, I would like to show you the quiz that I've made. It features 20 questions from Dark Souls games and I think I managed to make it a hard one even for the most dedicated fans out there. I would love if you could check it out and give me feedback about it. You can try it here - http://www.quiz-corner.com/dark-souls-knowledge-quiz/

    Good luck and have fun!

    submitted by /u/BriefEast
    [link] [comments]

    The Tension of Exploring Dark Souls

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:55 PM PST

    Dave Talks Video Games did a nice 20 minute video on Dark Souls, and has a few really interesting insights into the game that I honestly haven't seen talked to death, which was refreshing. I'd recommend giving it a watch.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkAM9-HlvoQ&feature=youtu.be

    submitted by /u/dorkaxe
    [link] [comments]

    How to undo divine weapons

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:30 AM PST

    Hi, I'm a new player in the souls Saga and I transformed my great club into the Smough's Hammer. But the problem is that it's required lvl 58 of strength and I have only 31. Is there a way to return it into the normal great club?

    Pls guide me

    submitted by /u/markusslevel
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot decide on a weapon

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:56 AM PST

    Ive been using a zweihander +14 for most of my playthrough and I feel like I should change weapon. The sword is quite slow and I was only using it for four Kings. I'm thinking of using msgs but I'm seeing mixed opinions about it. I'm running a str build so I'll probably need a weapon that scales mostly on str

    submitted by /u/HearingAnnual6464
    [link] [comments]

    Do you still hate Blighttown and TOTG?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:11 PM PST

    For those who have played the game more than once, do you still hate/have a hard time going through those areas? I kinda like them, I would even say they're part of my favorite areas in the game now that I know about the existence of Rusted Iron Ring and Sunlight Maggot. I understand the frustration of someone who is playing for the first time, I went through that, but now they feel relatively and I'm not good at this game at all, I still suck actually. Maybe the biggest problem comes when you don't know the way?

    submitted by /u/gabiwave
    [link] [comments]

    I killed Ornstein first and can’t help but feel like I cheated myself out of a challenge.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:20 AM PST

    In my initial attempts I went for Smough first because I felt like killing the bigger guy would be easier. But then Super Ornstein would come around and just wallop me, and I never got him to below half health. So on the next run, I decided to try and reverse the order, and face Super Smough instead.

    Well, I managed to beat him first try, and I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. Usually, killing a boss follows with it a sense of satisfaction and that adrenaline rush of knowing you were able to finally conquer the challenge after countless deaths. But this time, I just felt like I took the easy way out. Super Smough was almost identical compared to his first form. He was still slow, his moves are telegraphed, and besides his butt slam (which IMO was easily avoidable and easily baited), they were all the same.

    I know O&S is considered to be a sort of "rite of passage" of Dark Souls, but until I beat Super Ornstein, I don't feel like I've earned the right to say "I beat Dark Souls" just yet. And who knows how NG+ might go, from my experience it could be easier or harder on the second playthrough. Maybe I'll try a new character next.

    Anyways, I just wanted to write this and was wondering if anyone felt the same way. And it doesn't just have to be with O&S, it could be with any boss.

    submitted by /u/VIETLONG2000
    [link] [comments]

    FFS, always level your health first!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:57 AM PST

    I'd like to rant a little.

    I've seen plenty of soulsborne streams over the years, watching another one now, and there is a constant recurring issue: these people die in one hit, because they are neglecting health stat. They are putting their levels into strength and skill. "Oh, I'm dying a lot, guess I need more strength. Oh, still dying, better put in some more"

    You died because your HP reached zero, and you barely have any, dumbass.

    They don't read the stats properly and don't realise that it's a trap: early game scaling on everything is so miniscule that there is no point to leveling your base attack stat. None.

    In dark souls 3, for example, if you have 10 vigor, you have 403 hp. If you level up only vigor for 10 levels, you'll have 403 (base) + 364 (vigor) = 764 hp! That's almost double! Two times more likely you'll survive. Two times more likely you won't lose your souls, won't be discouraged to learn the game, be upset, and ragequit. Twice the amount of mistakes you can make, and you'll be making a lot of them your first time.

    Instead, people put their points into attack stats. In Bloodborne, for example, if you level your strength for the same 10 levels straight, you'll get... somewhere around +20 to your attack. While your weapon's base damage is like 120. Oh wow, I'm sure it will make a difference! Lol.

    Early on, you should only level as much attack stats as necessary to equip your weapon of choice. Scaling is a good thing, but it will kick in only around midgame, at least. Just upgrade your weapon regularly and forget about attack stats for a while. Level up your HP first, then gain just enough endurance for 3-5 hits and 1 dodge, and you'll be just fine, and will have a much smoother experience! God damn it.

    Edit: Guess I should clarify that I'm talking about new players. You are replying that you, as an experienced player, can get away with low health. Well of course you can. But could you your first time? That's not about you.

    submitted by /u/Bob_Robert_1
    [link] [comments]

    Soul/item duplication (switch)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 04:27 AM PST

    Is there any way to make duplication easier I've been trying the prompt swap with arrows for hours and nothings happening will inventory cramming work and does it work on souls too.

    submitted by /u/roddybetty
    [link] [comments]

    I’m honestly a little sad it’s over.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:41 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/3sB0wcb

    God damn I loved DSR. I jumped back into one of my old my characters, fired up NG+, then NG++, and after many nights of boss killing, and a couple of fun hours getting ganked by ghosts in New Londo, I finally added the DSR platinum to my collection alongside DS3, Demon's Souls, and Bloodborne. For this most recent series of play throughs though...

    Hardest Boss: "4" Kings Easiest Boss: Pinwheel (obviously) Favorite Boss: Artorias Least Favorite Boss: Bed of Chaos Weapon of Choice: Occult Great Scythe +5 Favorite Item: Dark Wood Grain Ring (such a bummer this wasn't brought into the later games!)

    All that's left now is Sekiro and DS2. These are both on the shelf just underneath of my console. I'm afraid to make eye contact with either of them for my nights and weekends sake!

    submitted by /u/peoplesuit
    [link] [comments]

    I regret summoning for help with O&S

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:54 PM PST

    I've beaten Demon's Souls and am now working my way through Dark Souls for the first time. Up until O&S I had never tried summoning help for a fight before.

    After dying 3 times to O&S I remembered meeting Solaire earlier in Anor Londo, and thought maybe this would be a good fight to see what it's like to summon some help. Solaire ended up making O&S easier than I expected and we beat them on the first try.

    Does summoning npc help trivialize the other hard bosses just as much? I definitely didn't feel as accomplished beating them with Solaire's help.

    submitted by /u/poot182
    [link] [comments]

    I oneshotted Capra Demon without wanting :D

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:19 AM PST

    I wanted to make an capra demon Guide , then i just plunge attack , then Victory achived XD

    The video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACcetLdECzk

    submitted by /u/olimpiu10
    [link] [comments]

    Can you teleport to the bonfire outside nito?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:32 AM PST

    The second tomb of giants bonfire, I want to leave to upgrade my weapon but I'm worried I'll have to do all the tomb of giants again

    submitted by /u/anony-163
    [link] [comments]

    Off topic but I don't know where else to post this

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:28 PM PST

    So I just got permabanned on r/darksouls3 and subsequently muted from contacting the mods for calling it childish, was just wondering if there was some way to take this up the "chain of command" or something. Its the only subreddit I actively participate in regularly so if I can't post or comment I'm probably just going sign off reddit.

    I realize this is breaking rule 2, but fuck it I'll chance the removal

    submitted by /u/WhatsTh3Deali0
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to co-op on ps4?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:06 AM PST

    Getting bored playing alone and haven't found any summons.

    submitted by /u/gdown63
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to figure out what happened on a boss fight.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:13 AM PST

    I was fighting the Kappa demon with his dogs, and out of nowhere some message pop up (dark souls messages, like : "accept terms and agree with something", no idea what the message says)

    Since i was fighting this guy and was focus on the fight itself, i press something without even reading it, the message disappeared and i was back into the main screen of the game.

    No idea what the hell...

    Has any of this happened to any of you guys? What it is?

    Did i get DC or something?

    After that, pressed continue on the main screen and i was right outside of the boss arena.

    submitted by /u/Vaalhk
    [link] [comments]

    Hidetaka Miyazaki quote

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:37 PM PST

    Does anyone know the quote that he said something about world building and how the story comes after. If anyone knows the exact quote that would be awesome, since I am trying to implement it into a paper I am writing.

    submitted by /u/enmmcdaniel
    [link] [comments]

    DS trilogy

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:11 AM PST

    New to the Dark Soul series. Completely noob and have no idea what the hell is what. I last played with some co-workers in '19'. It was pretty enjoyable. Now I want to get back into the groove of things. Anyone care to help a noob out? I'm on PS4.

    submitted by /u/Yorgyschmorgies
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got tips for someone just starting?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:53 PM PST

    I chose the master key as my item and also picked the class that starts our naked because goddamnit i like a challenge

    submitted by /u/-Spaghettilicious-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment