• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 A map I made of the lands of dark souls 2

    Dark Souls 2 A map I made of the lands of dark souls 2


    A map I made of the lands of dark souls 2

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:51 AM PST

    how do i deal with the shrine of amana on NG+?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:12 AM PST

    GreatswordGary here, i'm currently in the process of changing my +10 greatswords to +5 Crypt Blackswords. still need more int/fth, but that's besides the point.

    i didn't have too many issues with the shrine in NG but NG+ likes to take it up to another bastard level. past the second bonfire, there are four fucking knights and two spellcasters near the end that always cuck me, even if i have the shade summon. how do i deal with these guys? every time i try to go for the casters first i just get my ass raped but i know that retreating to deal with the knights is just gonna get me shot down.

    i have no clue how to progress and it's starting to piss me off. why, fromsoftware?

    i'm content with going forward on my own but if anyone wants to help, i'm east coast, SM 5,833,232

    submitted by /u/DragonEyeNinja
    [link] [comments]

    That's a wrap people

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:53 AM PST

    My hunt for platinum is over my friends.

    After Bloodborne and Dark Souls Remastered my third platinum on a From game.

    Next up, Dark Souls 3.

    I had a lot of fun playing DS2. Was a little hesitant playing it because of all the negativity online but in the end I still thought it was an amazing game.

    submitted by /u/Guydo1984
    [link] [comments]

    Build Showcase: Meet the Soldier

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Meet the Soldier

    You would think that a class so thoroughly defined by its rocket launcher wouldn't translate well to a fantasy setting, but it actually works out pretty well. The Soldier has a pretty decent number of medieval themed cosmetics and his banners and distinctive melee weapons translate well to Souls.

    Group buffs such as Sacred Oath make good stand ins for the Soldier's banners and are amazing for a Sunbro who wants to be a team player, while whips, picks and silly hats might appeal to those who don't intend to take things seriously. For those of a more invade-y nature... Well, you could try to do plunging attacks and pretend you're Trolldiering, I guess.

    Weapons:

    • Shovel/Market Gardener - Battle Axe
    • Equalizer/Escape Plan/Pain Train - Black Dragon Warpick or Aldia Hammer (maybe Pickaxe)
    • Disciplinary Action - Whips of all kinds
    • Half-Zatoichi - Berserker Blade (or other katana)

    Spells:

    • Cow Mangler 5000 (charged shot) - Soul Spear
    • Beggar's Bazooka - Soul Geyser
    • Gunboats - Fall Control
    • Righteous Bison - Emit Force
    • Buff Banner - Sacred Oath
    • Battalion's Backup - Magic Barrier
    • Concheror - Resplendent Life

    Armor:

    • Tyrant's Helm - Gyrm Helm
    • Defiant Spartan - Faraam Helm
    • Conquistador - Infantry Helm
    • Crit Cloak - Desert Sorceress Hood
    • Brass Bucket - Heide Knight Greathelm
    • Dumb Bell - Old Bell Helm
    • Standard chest - Infantry Armor
    • Compatriot - Travelling Merchant Coat
    • Caped Crusader - Llewelyn Armor
    • Kringle Collection/Cold Snap Coat/Antartic Parka - Faraam Armor

    Example Builds:

    Meet the Team

    • Demoman
    • Sniper
    • Medic
    • Spy
    • Soldier (you are here)
    • Scout (coming soon)
    • Heavy (coming soon)
    • Pyro (coming soon)
    • Engineer (coming never)
    submitted by /u/TheHittite
    [link] [comments]

    for miracles is the priest's bell better than the idol's bell?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:32 PM PST

    Wanna go for the platinum, any advice is welcome!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:58 AM PST

    Been playing souls for a long time now and after getting the plat on DeS ps5 I've been on a souls kick. got the plat on DSR and now looking to work on Ds2. I have beaten this game a lot of times but never thought of going for the plat and now here we are. thanks in advance and praise the sun!

    submitted by /u/Kalem56
    [link] [comments]

    Is the SL Meta for PvP / Arena / Invasions Still 150 - 200?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:00 AM PST

    After years of time off, I'm finally deciding to jump back into the thick of it and start playing Dark Souls 2 again with all of you fine hollows.

    If I'm looking to do arena and/or invasions after I've leveled my character up fully, what is the ideal SL that most of you all are hanging out at?

    submitted by /u/ShiitakeTheMushroom
    [link] [comments]

    Best platform for online play?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:20 AM PST

    Yo atm im playin ds2 sotfs on ps4. To my mind online play like coop and pvp seem to be dead.

    Can u guys tell if the game is alive on PC?

    Cause I still got a steam version of sotfs. I just don't want to invest another 10 hours to recognize pc isn't even more active.

    submitted by /u/Satient_One
    [link] [comments]

    why do people commit suicide?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:55 PM PST

    I'm at the hunter's grove looking for help to beat the boss and when I summon someone little do they throw themselves below

    submitted by /u/Simple_Human_Soul
    [link] [comments]

    Jolly cooperation? \o/

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Looking to help people with bosses on ps4, need me some sunlight medals

    submitted by /u/Whiz_Pant
    [link] [comments]

    The Pursuer

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:20 PM PST

    I didn't know there was another boss in the forest of fallen giants and let me say this dude is kicking my ass died 10+ times now

    submitted by /u/EmotionalMulberry510
    [link] [comments]

    Craftsman’s Hammer vs Mace +6 and where to go with stats

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:06 AM PST

    What's up with this? I just got the hammer a couple hours ago and it's doing equal, if not higher damage against armored mobs than my mace that's been upgraded six times. Not to mention it feels faster and seems to have better range. Did I waste all of that titanite? If I wanted to make this hammer my new go-to, is it gonna be tough to find the titanite for it soon? I love this thing but I feel like I need to use my mace because I've invested more into it and those large titanite have been scarce so far.

    Another quick question, I'm at 20 vigor 20 end 34 str 13 dex and 25 adp, the rest of my stats haven't been touched since I made the character. Should I just be shoveling all of my souls into strength from now on, or what? Im comfortable with my movement and I don't know about going higher on adp. I may be way off base, but dex doesn't seem to be of much use for these weapons (please correct me if I'm wrong). I'll probably go for 40 vig/end, but I'm not sure where to allocate souls at this point in time. This is my first From Software game and I'm definitely starting to figure stuff out for myself, but could also use a bit of advice on where to go from here. I've cleared last giant, Dragonrider, old dragonslayer, Flexile Sentry, sentinels, and an about to either go do the gargoyles and sinner now before moving along to huntsman's copse.

    Edit: primarily 2h'ing by the way

    submitted by /u/soberintoxicologist
    [link] [comments]

    DLC Boss Difficulty (Spoilers)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:34 PM PST

    Just ran through the OIK king again on my platinum run and had to fight Sir Alonne so I could get the full soul, and oh my this guy is an absolute tank. I beat Fume Knight decently easily on the first try, but running through the hallway full of the fire lizards and knights was an absolute nightmare. Must've gotten decked 2-3 times trying to run through the place after I died the second time to Sir Alonne. I could swear this dude gives almost no time to counter his attacks or heal, and though Fume Knight has a wider variety of timings and attacks, Sir Alonne really tests how precisely you can counter and dodge his attacks.

    Really underrated in terms of difficulty, I got blasted by this guy at least five times. Similarly, I don't see many people talking about how hard Elana is compared to Sinh. Sinh was easy enough even though he kept on flying around, since the weapon I used had such a large reach, but Elana and Velstadt basically forced me to only throw one attack in before rolling away.

    Felt like both of these bosses have some of the tightest timings you have to get down in the game, as they were the only bosses I struggled with during the platinum run. Even Throne W+D being a dual-boss had much more lax timings, with one of them backing off allowing you to dodge the other one freely. Velstadt and Elana just kept on charging without any sort of break, and Sir Alonne gave less than a second before going into another one of his combos.

    Needless to say they were some of the most fun bosses I've fought in the game.

    submitted by /u/shashiri
    [link] [comments]

    Can the bosses all be challenged in a cooperative?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:48 PM PST

    Since i've beaten DS2... my thoughts on DS2

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:49 AM PST

    -[So, a few things I REALLY loved:]-

    • Massive spell variety

    • An interesting game world

    • Plenty of fun moments

    -[Things I could tolerate:]-

    *Melee combat kinda sucked, you're dedicated to the direction you swing TOO much compared to DS1

    *I prefered DS1's stat system over DS2, but it was still a step in the right direction

    -[Lastly Things I hate:]-

    *Melee combat isn't worth it

    *Stamina is too restrictive

    *I felt the game REALLY pushed me to go mage

    submitted by /u/PapaJenkinsReal
    [link] [comments]

    Please help

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:39 PM PST

    I accidentally soft locked my game failing to kill Licia of Lindelt. I need 3mil SM to get through the shrine of winter and don't know what to do to make this easier on myself. If anyone can help me it'd be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/MrN0b0dy0820
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like I’m doing something wrong ��

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:26 AM PST

    So basically I have been watching some peoples YouTube walkthroughs for help on which direction to go right, but I am at the same place as them and I have done all the other things they have done but I am like soul level 65 and they are like soul level 80. Also I am at sinners rise and I don't have any pharaohs key or any branches because I accidentally used them so I feel extremely behind and I feel like my weapon doesn't do enough damage. I upgraded an axe but then switched to my halberd but I used my titanite shards and it doesn't let me buy more. So I really struggling right now. Any advice? My strength is 28 and my dex is 14.

    submitted by /u/LordScramble6
    [link] [comments]

    Best staff for a hex build.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:12 AM PST

    Just getting to a good point with spells and stats. Just want opinions on best way to max my damage output.

    submitted by /u/Ianh81
    [link] [comments]

    Where is Pate and Gilligan?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:55 AM PST

    So i was able to see an npc (Gilligan) from Harvest Valley who was standing outside of a big ass mill (Earthern Peak). Once, i reached the wooden balustrade in earthern peak where Gilligan was supposed to be he was already gone. So did i make a mistake or miss a certain dialogue ? Or does it depend on the edition you have? Somehow when returning to majula gilligan was sitting next to the hole even though i had no dialogue wirh him in earthern peak. I was also looking for pate for 30 minutes until i realized that i killed him in things betwixt. And yes, playing DS 2 for the first time.

    submitted by /u/BKN_Al-Mualim
    [link] [comments]

    is there a way to get more lightning spears?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:16 AM PST

    How I changed my mind

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:11 AM PST

    On the first playthrough I fucking hated this game. When anyone asked me about souls-games i would always say : DS1>Sekiro>Bloodborne>DS3>Nioh1-2>Surge>Mortal Shell(I never played Code Vein)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DS2 now recently I came back to the game but I decided this time instead of using the Estus Flask which took half-an hour to drink I'll just use Lifegems...my god...it felt like a completely different game I new where all the items where so the game was soooo much more enjoyable I recently beat it again now I'm playing the DLC's again my opinion has changed about those too. I used to always say "DS2 main-game is shit the DLC's are good tho". I fully regret ever having said that yes the DLC's are good I especially like the difficulty of the DLC's but I much much much prefer the main-game I love the main game most of the time I would just tell everyone don't play 2 it isn't good. I am a changed man. My god I can't get enough it is so fucking good(I am never using the Estus Flask again) honestly if I had to say now I would probably order them like this DS1>Sekiro>DS2 yes I do think 2 is better than Bloodborne even if I know it's a fan-favorite hell Bloodborne is the first souls-game I beat and also the first one I platinumed so I do have a bias for Bloodborne. And still 2 comes out on top.

    submitted by /u/BurntMacarons
    [link] [comments]

    Time and space warping?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:10 AM PST

    So everyone knows about the Earthen Peak leading to the Iron Keep. But in dark souls 1, they mention that time is convoluted, a theme across all souls games. So what if this is the BotC experiencing this happen in real time in front of them? What if they get teleported to another world when entering? The Earthen Peak does have some traces of magic I believe! And this is further amplified in dark souls 3 when time REALLY gets messed with. This could've been the start of the warping time and space! What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Individual_Egg_8755
    [link] [comments]

    guys is RTD happening this year?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:36 AM PST

    asking for a friend

    submitted by /u/KingBabaWooloo
    [link] [comments]

    What are some interesting reviews/analysis that I may not have seen yet?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:33 AM PST

    I've watched Matthewmatosis' video, Hbomberguy and in the process of watching Mauler's response to that.

    Anything that covers more than just stuff listed in the above videos would be great.

    submitted by /u/MiserableSnow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment