• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Who is your favorite boss in Dark souls 2?

    Dark Souls 2 Who is your favorite boss in Dark souls 2?


    Who is your favorite boss in Dark souls 2?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:33 AM PST

    Just beat all of Dark souls 2 and I really enjoyed the fight with Sinh, Ivory king, Darklurker, Smelter Demon, and Fume knight. But Sir Alonne takes the spot as my favorite boss because of the atmosphere, amazing music, lore ,and design. It actually feels like a honorable duel between a master swordsman. Now I'm curious on who your favorite bosses are and why are they your favorite?

    submitted by /u/Cant_get_good22
    [link] [comments]

    To Kind K that invaded in Heide's Ruin

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:15 PM PST

    To the kind invader who endured several unbuffed whip lashes and a very confused noob expecting her first invasion encounter, I doubt you knew it was my girlfriend's first ever dark souls game and she was trying hard to get good by practicing in Heide's. She wanted to try whips and was enjoying them when you invaded and after we realized you were friendly GAVE US THE OLD WHIP+5 (×2) THE SPOTTED WHIP, NOTCHED AND SEVERAL MAXED BOWS as well as every consumable you would need maxed to a point she couldn't pick anything up. She isn't even level 25 yet and she already has better gear than I did at like level 80 first run and she wanted to defeat the enemy you pointed at so bad as a thank you.

    I hope you know she calls you Sensei K now and has doubled her git gud efforts in your honor. She thinks your name was Khrysamus, I was too floored to see more than K.

    submitted by /u/ellis3makara
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know how to continue

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:31 AM PST

    I beat the boss at the pinnacle of the sinner and I don't know how to continue

    submitted by /u/Simple_Human_Soul
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got this tonight.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:10 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/CniuPnO

    After ~5 dedicated attempts, 2 of which ended at the Throne Watcher/Defender. What a fun journey, I think I'll try to no-bonfire it now. I opted to skip the Iron Keep entirely with ascetics (that place can eat it) so maybe I kinda cheated..

    submitted by /u/doomtrek
    [link] [comments]

    I would like some advice please

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:01 PM PST

    So basically I'm doing a sorcery playthrough which means early on you often don't have enough shots to kill everything

    So I went to a super dark place in the map and could not find out where To go since the place is kinda difficult to navigate and is dark so long story short I kept getting cornered after running out of ammo and needing to dodge for a long period of time and I ran out of torches so now I can't kill all the mobs find where I'm going or see in front of me.

    What is some advice around this a bit like maybe alternate lighting options or ways I could kill everything since I'm kinda at a lose of what to even do in a situation like this so I took a break so I don't end up just annoying myself.

    submitted by /u/DripCharade
    [link] [comments]

    Best bosses

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:51 AM PST

    Shoutout to Sir Alonne, Fume knight, Darklurker, both Smelter Demons, Pursuer, Looking glass knight, Ruin Sentinels, old dragonslayer and Ivory king for being the best ds 2 bosses. The rest is pure garbage.

    Change my mind!

    submitted by /u/Kubajs783
    [link] [comments]

    Lud and Zallen?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:16 AM PST

    Aava is all white, yet Lud and Zallen are darker, why is that? Do they have some sort of connection to the dark?

    submitted by /u/DarkSoulCarlos
    [link] [comments]

    Honestly I can’t even with dark souls 3 right now

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:04 PM PST

    They did away with my favorite hair cut the pig tails i know this since now having played dark souls 2 I seen they have pig tails😤

    Even bloodborne brought it back because they knew they messed up big time like how had the bright idea on the studio to do stuff like this 😤

    submitted by /u/DripCharade
    [link] [comments]

    Bastard sword or Old Knight Greatsword?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:42 PM PST

    So it's my first playthrough and I currently like both weapons since I'm going for a strength/dex build. Is there and advantage to either since they have the same attack? Or is there any other options you recommend?

    submitted by /u/poorsadboi
    [link] [comments]

    Using a hex build in dlc

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:04 AM PST

    So I've been using a hex build for a while now (pve, SL around 150). it's been fun but I was getting a little bored so I switched my weapon to roaring halberd and decided to focus on melee with it (staying hexer, but mainly using dark weapon or occasionally some orbs for annoying stuff). I was really enjoying the aesthetics and new moveset, however I'm finding myself in some tight hallway fights and obviously it's just too unwieldy in some situations. So I started looking online for another dark weapon to use in tight spaces and started seeing a theme... "Hex builds are trash for DLC". To make things more frustrating I only last night popped a ton of my boss souls thinking I was committed to the roaring halberd dark build, but now I'm wondering if I should maybe just respec before things start getting frustrating. My skills are not amazing at this game but so far in base game I've been doing fine. However Im not looking forward to a slog for the rest of the game as I'm excited to get to DS3 and Demon Souls. I know this is a bit scattered but I'm just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this. I'm not opposed to a respec if it will make the dlc more fun. I'm not super into min/maxing but I am into maxing the fun. I generally enjoy melee gameplay (especially with a fun moveset) so if you think I should respec, any ideas of weapons/builds that might be fun for the dlc would be greatly appreciated. Thank you ❤️

    submitted by /u/Frigglety_Fragglety
    [link] [comments]

    Majula in real life

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:32 PM PST

    Is there a place on Earth which resembles Majula?

    submitted by /u/TheLostMagician
    [link] [comments]

    Ive been sleeping on Santier's Spear

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:51 AM PST

    I know it used to be op before mundane was nerfed, but it's still stronger than most of my other weapons at 78 dexterity (I'm doing a pure sex build)

    submitted by /u/BurgerBob17
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else been invaded by a guy named Starry in Drangleic Castle?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:19 AM PST

    This guy has invaded me four times, and every time they've killed me they've dropped me a bunch of items (lifegems, brightbugs, etc.) I just wanted to see if anyone else got invaded by this person. (Btw starry if you see this I was Bagel Guy with the heide sword and llewellyn shield)

    submitted by /u/Bagel_Boy01
    [link] [comments]

    Any build or route tips for a no death ng+?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:21 PM PST

    Im grinding 80 giant lord souls to skip the shrine of winter and im level 260+ so i can do just about any build.

    submitted by /u/wisecracker1023
    [link] [comments]

    Who is Armorer Dennis?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:57 PM PST

    I've heard the name multiple times, however I don't remember any noticeable NPC that goes by that name.

    submitted by /u/PageTheKenku
    [link] [comments]

    Need a PC SOTFS save file with all but one NPC moved to Majula

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:56 PM PST

    Extremely specific request I know. I'm trying to get the Gathering of Exiles achievement but for some reason it won't pop for me even though I have every NPC in Majula. I really don't want to go into NG+ just yet and would like to get the achievement now. If any one could send me a save file it would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Asorly
    [link] [comments]

    Caps for Adaptability?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:54 PM PST

    What are the soft and hard caps for Adaptability? If I understand it correctly, it affects resistances, how many iframes you get when rolling, and how fast you can drink estus. Am I forgetting anything?

    submitted by /u/indiansfever11
    [link] [comments]

    what are the best miracles for the cleric?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:50 PM PST

    it's my first time using cleric in dark souls and i don't know which ones are best to use. Some advice?

    submitted by /u/Simple_Human_Soul
    [link] [comments]

    multiple people in game, not phantoms

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:39 PM PST

    I've been playing around with helping out beginning level players using the white soapstone. More than once, i've been summoned, and there is more than one character there that isn't a phantom. Sorry if this is some kind of known thing, but google is failing me. How can there be more than one non-phantom in the game? I thought all co-op was phantom?

    submitted by /u/9954tony
    [link] [comments]

    Do i need to keep boss souls?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:12 PM PST

    Hello, i am having trouble in Iron Keep level so i need to level up. I have 3 boss souls. Are they important? Can i use them?

    submitted by /u/noilcs
    [link] [comments]

    Altar of Amana - Pyromancer killed NPC

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:25 PM PST

    Hello,

    I got to the Altar of Amana by saving the first two sisters but one of the pyromancers killed the third sister there.

    Does this mean I can no longer use the altar to restore my humanity if I run out of effigies? Also, I read that you get rewards from each sister after you saved all of them so am I screwed out of this particularly sister's rewards too?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/NexusConvoy
    [link] [comments]

    How does SM work?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:02 PM PST

    Is it 0 - 500k, 500k - 1 mil, etc..

    submitted by /u/prozxc
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t use resin on flamberge.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:16 AM PST

    So I had a bleed infused flamberge. But I wasn't getting the damage output I wanted on it. So I used a Palestone on it to use a bleed serum on it instead. But it won't let me use that or any kind of resin on it now. Is this just a bug or am I overlooking something?

    submitted by /u/Gr8MemeLord92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment