• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Weekly General Discussion Thread (February 26, 2021)

    Dark Souls 2 Weekly General Discussion Thread (February 26, 2021)


    Weekly General Discussion Thread (February 26, 2021)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Welcome to the weekly general discussion thread! This thread is for the community to discuss whatever is on their mind (whether it is Dark Souls 2 related or not).

    Have a question that you've been meaning to ask but haven't gotten around to making a post yet? Something on your mind you want to discuss? Playing a game that you think others would like? Comment away! All we ask is that you are respectful of each other, and have fun!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Feels damn good

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:35 AM PST

    hardest things in life

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 05:33 AM PST

    Please join way of blue if you don't plan on using any other covenant in Return to Drangleic!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:50 AM PST

    It is my dream to see the blue covenant active in any of the souls games and this event is finally an opportunity. I'm joining Blue Sentinels hoping that I get to be summoned as blue for the first time ever so if you wanna help make mine and maybe other people's dreams come true, please join way of blue and maybe others can join as blue sentinels as well!

    submitted by /u/KiritosSideHoe
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you Jaysuhn you beast.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:34 AM PST

    What's your favourite OST from the game?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:55 AM PST

    Anyone experiencing ´cannot connect to network” issue rn? Ps4 SOTFS

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:55 AM PST

    Hopefully ill be able to join the event. Can anyone confirm the issue?

    submitted by /u/EpicFail8221
    [link] [comments]

    Vendrick, King of Drangleic

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 02:00 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/hhA71pl.jpg

    Drawing all ninetysome Dark Souls bosses in semi-random order, and Vendrick was up! I just love this guy's lore, and how it ties in to the story of the Last Giant and you. Materials used are pen and ink on A4 paper.

    Next up is undecided between the Four Kings, and Ornstein & Smough...

    submitted by /u/peterlof
    [link] [comments]

    Possibly unpopular opinion: backstabs in DS1 is way worse than hitboxes in DS2

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:19 AM PST

    I've never had a problem with the hitboxes in DS2. Might be because I leveled up agility right away, that I was lucky or the fact that I always had a weapon in each hand. You know what I do have a problem with tho? Getting backstabbed from half a football field away! I swear half the time the angle is even off. I've even been backstabbed by enemies facing my front (not riposte), or I've been nowhere near the place they are backstabbing.

    Still tho, 10/10 experience. Would queue up on dead servers to be beaten to a pulp again.

    submitted by /u/PavlovsGoodDoggo
    [link] [comments]

    Unused Suspicious Shadow Grab Attack

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:05 PM PST

    Anyone else having trouble connecting?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:54 AM PST

    Not connecting to internet but PlayStation is online Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Shanobian
    [link] [comments]

    Are you going to take part in Return To Drangleic 2021?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:33 AM PST

    Honestly so excited for this, been years since I've last played

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Hannuxis
    [link] [comments]

    Stelf

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:51 PM PST

    Anybody else get this on PS5?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 02:02 PM PST

    Are hex builds any good?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:14 AM PST

    Trying new build for the game and hex sounds fun

    submitted by /u/Nibbles10
    [link] [comments]

    No Honor Among the Dead

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:23 PM PST

    [deleted]

    submitted by /u/WizardWalke
    [link] [comments]

    He's invaded another game

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:56 PM PST

    network features check failed

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 02:04 PM PST

    I guess servers are down and a few other people are also having this problem. it's been like this for 5 hours now for me. does anyone know how to fix this or when they'll go back up? or how long this will last? very irritating i can't play either of the games (ds3/2) online y'all think it's because of this event and it's like overloaded? idkkk >:|

    submitted by /u/nissa2313
    [link] [comments]

    All sorceries achievement?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:41 PM PST

    So I finallyyyyyyy collected all sorceries going for achievement and it didn't pop up??? And yes I triple checked I have all 30 , even doubles in some, I started as a warrior so I bought and gathered them all, any ideas ??? 😭😭😭😭

    submitted by /u/Heavy_Kaleidoscope50
    [link] [comments]

    I'm gonna rumble some anger with this one, FYI: this is all the bosses I've FOUGHT so far

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:40 PM PST

    Return anew to Drangleic?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:28 PM PST

    So DS2 was my first souls game and probably my favorite. That being said, I only own the Vanilla version on Xbox 360. It's always been pretty dead, so I gotta ask, for the upcoming event (I've never taken part) is it worth it to buy SoTFS on the xbox 1 games store, or is everyone on PC? (My pc sucks and could never support a game like this)

    submitted by /u/z00mz00mz00nn
    [link] [comments]

    point of the tutorial Torch?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:23 AM PST

    Do you get any item lighting the torches in the tutorial area or does anything happen?

    submitted by /u/MasterpieceSoft2019
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have to start a new character to join the "Return to Drangleic" experience?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:18 PM PST

    I was just curious if you had to start a new character to meet everyone that will be partaking in this. I haven't really ever done pvp so I don't know how players are ranked. I'm still on my first playthrough and haven't beat the game yet. So starting a new character doesn't resonate with me. I'm like a level 215 right now, plus I haven't really ever done pvp other than getting invaded so I don't really know how it works. Any tips are much appreciated! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DeliciousPieceofHam
    [link] [comments]

    How many Return To Drangleic players are on Xbox?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:31 AM PST

    Greetings, wanted to see how many here are on Xbox, can't imagine there's that many.

    submitted by /u/Hauntbot
    [link] [comments]

    Controller issue

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:14 PM PST

    Guys i need a hand here. I've spent an hour trying to get my ps4 controller to work on this game. All it does is either spin the camera wildly and have poorly mapped controls or nothing at all. Then i tried to use a switch controller and that worked fine except i cant heavy attack on both sides. Is there any way to get my ps4 controller to work or reconfigure the controls on a controller?

    submitted by /u/PapaMoistggx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment