• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 4, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 To the guy that invaded me on my deathless run...

    Dark Souls 2 To the guy that invaded me on my deathless run...


    To the guy that invaded me on my deathless run...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:28 PM PST

    Thank you for dropping all those lifegems, divine blessings and Elizabeth mushrooms before black crystaling away. That was such a kind gesture. Praise the sun!!!

    submitted by /u/curlybutthair
    [link] [comments]

    DS2 plat is definitely the hardest one to get

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:24 AM PST

    I have the plat for DSR, DS3 and Bloodborne and last night I got the plat for DS2 and it was the trickiest one of the 4, mostly because of that run to Darklurker.

    Thank you to this sub for your help in working out the glitches I encountered. And Thank you to the invader Kim Jong Il who took so much pity on me that they gave me 20 effigies.

    Now I've got to go and beat Sword Saint Isshin. Gulp.

    submitted by /u/handyglance
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you, good Sir, for helping me with the Fume Knight

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:57 PM PST

    I was having a lot of trouble with the fume knight, constantly having me bread buttered. But then I saw a summon sign on the ground. I should tell you, this is rare for me, as I play the original DS2 on PC, which is dead. So I summoned the Phantom, and we went to the fight, and because I am bad I died, which was terribly disappointing. I readied myself to once again fight the Knight solo, but the summon sign returned! I summoned him, and we got to work. It was a tough fight but we were winning. We got the Fume knight done to 1 hit left. Tragedy, then struck. The fume knight did an instant kill move just as my friend stabbed his spear. Both died, and I was the only one left standing. So thank you, kind phantom, for helping me with the fight, and sacrificing yourself to kill the Knight.

    submitted by /u/Byzantine1350
    [link] [comments]

    Question abt this subreddit

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:23 PM PST

    How come this subreddit doesn't allow videos or anything other than text? i'm confused. If someone could clarify that'd be great. Edit: i've read some of ur comments and i just wanna ask if there's any way we can get this subreddit to have posts other than text through asking the mods?

    submitted by /u/dreamoose
    [link] [comments]

    I still cant defeat the pursuer

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:24 PM PST

    I've read all the tips online i get killed before i can use the ballista and dodging to the right is hopeless. What can i do and is there another way through that area?

    submitted by /u/fortnitesux6789
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a fast-rolling, high-poise, high-def build with a high damage great moveset weapon with fast stamina regen

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:46 PM PST

    I just plat'd DSR with a build that had:

    • great defenses
    • high poise
    • fast rolling
    • high stam regen
    • high damage
    • high poise damage
    • slow weapon with a great moveset and long reach

    Made NG+ and NG++ a dream to run through; just pancake everything as it runs up to you.

    I'd like to do something similar for my SotFS plat, if I can. I plat'd DS2 with a STR+FTH powerstancing bandit axes build that was fun, but it wasn't as ez-mode as that DSR build, so I'd like to try to recreate it as best I can.

    Does anyone have suggestions? A Mugenmonkey build is even better.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Elliptical_Tangent
    [link] [comments]

    Pharros lockstone illusory wall

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:22 PM PST

    I'm early in the game and just used the pharros lockstone in the cardinal tower place with all the ballistas. It illuminated an illusory wall and now I have a titanite slab before I've even fought the first boss. My question is, if I knew where the illusory wall was to begin with, would I still have had to use the lockstone to activate it? Or could I have just ran in there, smacked the wall without using the stone, and still got the loot? Either way I don't mind trading 4000 souls for a slab and a decent ring, I would just feel kind of silly if I could've just smacked the wall and saved the lockstone

    submitted by /u/chanandlerbong420
    [link] [comments]

    Greatsword or Red Iron Twinblade

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:21 PM PST

    Just a simple question, my first playthrough and i play only pve no pvp, right now i have 34 strenght and no dex, should i stick with greatsword until red iron twinblade or just have it to the end of the game?

    submitted by /u/Death364
    [link] [comments]

    TIL Dark Souls 2 has two riposte animations(could be mob specific)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:11 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/qwIGvGSLQuk

    Was planning a new run with a friend when I ran into this accidentally.

    submitted by /u/Nexsy
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Fume Knight on PC, SotFS

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:10 PM PST

    This guy sucks. And I forgot about the last smelter wedge so there's that too.

    submitted by /u/Retter42
    [link] [comments]

    How do you fight aldia?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:58 PM PST

    This is probably my fourth or fifth time beating the game and in none of my previous playthroughs have i ever fought aldia. This is the first time i wanted to explore everything i can in the game and defeat all the bosses. I have already beaten almost all the optional bosses and the only things left in my list are the frozen hell in eleum loyce, the bs trio fight in shulva, aldia and the boss in the dark covenant. In my research online it said that you have to have killed vendrick and nashandra, and I've done both but nothing happens when i go to the throne of want, am i doing something wrong? should i have waited to kill nashandra after vendrick? im really lost please help :c

    submitted by /u/Risuban
    [link] [comments]

    I’m really glad this game doesn’t start NG+ immediately after the credits

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:15 PM PST

    So in the past couple months I've beaten Bloodborne twice (2 different characters) and Dark Souls Remastered. I sorta breezed through this game in just over a week... until I got to the DLC. I just couldn't make any headway by myself at all. So I gave up and finished the rest of the main game. Thankfully it drops you back at Majula and allows you to tidy up anything you may have missed.

    This way, if I have some inclination to attempt the DLCs again, I can just pick it right back up. So after hearing people here say the DLCs are designed for co-op, do people always struggle here or just level up a ton? I think I'm around level 130 and I even went out of my way to level up Santier's spear all the way to see if that helped. I really don't want to use a big ass heavy sword or whatever but also, I die really quickly to basic mobs.

    For reference, I started the Bloodborne DLC at around level 80 and beat Orphan of Kos at around 99. The Old Hunters was supposed to be hard as fuck but it didn't give me that much trouble overall.

    submitted by /u/Goldwood
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I such a high level already?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:31 PM PST

    I just beat the pursuer at level 32 and now after spending his souls I'm level 40. Level 40 after the first area. Wtf? I didn't do any farming for levels at all, I only farmed souls to buy human effigys and items and shit. Am I gonna be like level 150 by the end of the game and that's how it's designed? I finished DS1 at level 72, so I'm really confusing why they're feeding me this many souls so early in the game. I've basically put all my points in adp and end, with a few in vigor and like 1 in strength so I won't be too overpowered, but it's still blowing my mind how easy it is to level in this game.

    submitted by /u/chanandlerbong420
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat the pursuer honestly the first kinda difficult boss so far for me

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:51 PM PST

    It felt like it would have been a lot easier if I was not a mage but it went all well I did not pay attention if it dropped anything tho

    submitted by /u/DripCharade
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if you don't pick up an item before you die?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:21 PM PST

    Just farming skeletons in Majula for human effigies and was curious.

    submitted by /u/Lucahasareddit
    [link] [comments]

    XB1 I have a few blacksteel katanas and mad warrior masks im willing to trade for a black witch domino mask or other rare items

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:17 PM PST

    How do you get to the undead crypt?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:06 AM PST

    It is my understanding that the shaded woods branches off to some shrines that lead to the crypt? Can't figure it out

    submitted by /u/Dayumnn_Daniel
    [link] [comments]

    Need help on some ng+ bosses (23m Sm) PC

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:45 AM PST

    Mostly I need help on dlc areas and bosses. I'm looking for some friends for play together. Steam id Dewilses43

    submitted by /u/TheDarkySoul
    [link] [comments]

    what just happened and why did i get plot armor in this specific moment

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:22 AM PST

    Platinum flair?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:50 AM PST

    I got the platinum on PC... how do I get the flair?

    submitted by /u/DarthSeatb3lt
    [link] [comments]

    Differences between DS2 and DS 2 SoTF?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:22 AM PST

    Thank you for your help

    submitted by /u/WitnessNatural1862
    [link] [comments]

    I thought there was supposed to be an etiquette for invasions.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:41 AM PST

    I keep getting invaded when I'm hollowed with low health and no estus then one shot from behind on invader spawn. I though you you were supposed to indicate to the player when you wanted a duel. Am I mistaken or have I run into nothing but pricks?

    submitted by /u/Gremlin95x
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished DS1 and now i need a different build for DS2

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 03:40 AM PST

    I was a knight in DS1 and basically tanked everything with my shield.

    In DS2 i want to play a faster character with spells on my weapon but i dont know what to skill and how this build is called. Also i dont want to get spoilerd by watching yt videos.

    Any help/tips?

    submitted by /u/filip_103
    [link] [comments]

    Build Showcase: Meet the Medic

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:13 AM PST

    One of the things I have to do with every IP I enjoy is mash it together with every single other thing I like too in an attempt to find which go together like chocolate and peanut butter and which really really don't. And with Return to Drangleic fast approaching, I thought I'd share some builds I've been developing off and on for a while now. Builds attempting to recreate the appearance, weapons and abilities of nine particular mercenaries from the badlands.

    Now obviously there's a few things missing from Souls that you would find in a first person shooter like Team Fortress 2. You know, like guns. But luckily there's already an official game mode in TF2 that restricts them to medieval(ish) weapons, and DS2 already has red and blue teams that can fight each other. So for anyone looking for a new build to play with, step right up and sign on for a tour with Mann Co.

    Example builds are made for SL150 and include what I think would be the closest equivalents of each mercenary's equipment, but I highly recommend modifying and playing them the way you want.

    Meet the Medic

    While not as indispensable as in a dedicated online game, it can still be an incredible force multiplier to have a healer on your team in a Souls game. The problem with playing a Medic in DS2 is that it takes forever to get a proper white coat and there's so few chances to experiment on your victims teammates.

    Like with most Faith-centric builds it takes a while for a Medic to really come into its own. Especially since most of your abilities are only really useful when supporting a co-op partner. If you plan on playing with a friend and help them through the game, this might be the build for you.

    Weapons:

    • Syringe Gun - Avelyn
    • Crusader's Crossbow - Light Crossbow
    • Ubersaw - Eleum Loyce
    • Vitasaw - Black Scorpion Stinger
    • Solemn Vow - King's Ultra Greatsword (this one's a stretch, I know, but I think it'd be funny)

    Spells:

    • Amputator Taunt - healing spells of all types
    • Ubercharge - Iron Flesh (your pocket will have to attune it themselves)
    • Vaccinator - Magic Barrier and/or Perseverance
    • Kritzkrieg - Sacred Oath (sort of)

    Armor:

    • Berliner's Bucket Helm - Royal Swordsman Helm
    • Nunhood - Saint's Hood
    • Mighty Mitre - White Priest Headpiece
    • Angel of Death - Archdrake Robe
    • Burly Beast - Retainer Robe
    • Das Metalmeatencasen or Bunnyhopper's Ballistics Vest - Throne Watcher Armor

    Example build 1

    Example build 2

    Example build 3

    Meet the Team

    • Demoman
    • Sniper
    • Medic (you are here)
    • Spy (coming soon)
    • Soldier (coming soon)
    • Scout (coming soon)
    • Heavy (coming soon)
    • Pyro (coming soon)
    • Engineer (coming never)
    submitted by /u/TheHittite
    [link] [comments]

    Duels nowadays

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:44 AM PST

    So, Ive been Away for quite a while from DS2, and I remember that while dueling in the Brotherhood, there was the honor rule of no healing allowed.

    Has it changed? What happened to 1vs1 where no healing was allowed? For the past 4 duels Ive taken, everybody I matched was using healing miracles.

    submitted by /u/mariorurouni
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment