• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 27, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Return to Drangleic 2021 is officially on!

    Dark Souls 2 Return to Drangleic 2021 is officially on!


    Return to Drangleic 2021 is officially on!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:36 AM PST

    Attention all Bearers of the Curse, the annual exodus 'Return to Drangleic' is officially starting!

    As shown in the previous post, the suggested guidelines for this RtD are the same as previous years!

    • Create a new character and play through the game
    • Engage in co-op and PvP as much as possible
    • Leave a message that says "Don't give up skeleton!" by the Majula bonfire. Be generous with these messages!
    • Play through at your own pace
    • SOTFS recommended, all platforms welcome

    In addition to the above, we would also like to strongly advise against using the Name-Engraved Ring during the event, unless specifically to play with a friend.

    And here are a few helpful resources to help you out along the way!

    Unfortunately, PSN Service is having issues for Dark Souls 2 SOTFS on both PS4 and PS5. Vanilla Ds2 is working on all platforms, and SOTFS is working on both PC and Xb1. You can check out this post for discussion on the server status, but as of right now some users are starting to be able to access the servers.

    submitted by /u/KrisErra
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls 2, 3 and Bloodborne online servers are temporarily down for. If you see this post, you are not the only one having issues.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 05:55 PM PST

    All further posts regarding this topic will be deleted for housekeeping purposes, thank you for understanding.


    We are unsure if this will affect Return to Drangleic. For the time being, we are pushing the start of the event to EST (UTC-5) instead of UTC.


    Edit: Several users have reported being able to access vanilla Dark Souls 2 servers still, SOTFS may be the only affected servers.


    Edit 2: Xb1 and PC servers seem to be back online for some!

    It seems that this is a PSN service issue according to their status page. Please comment below what platform you attempted to connect to the servers on, and your geographic region so that we can pinpoint which regions still have server issues. Thanks!

    PSN Region Server Status
    SIEA Variable
    SIEE Variable
    SIE-Asia ???
    SIEJ ???
    SIEK ???

    Edit 3: Some players have been successfully connecting to the servers on PS4 SOTFS, while others are still unable to. Ymmv!

    submitted by /u/SammieAgnes
    [link] [comments]

    Doubt

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:14 AM PST

    These unarmed techniques have been passed down the Armstrong line for generations!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:15 AM PST

    Time to start new character

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:58 PM PST

    Gives me the feeling of playing a Fromsoft game on release day. Love you guys :)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:45 AM PST

    Zark Muckerberg The Depraved

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:26 AM PST

    Am I wrong in thinking that this looks like a Mario villain who didn’t quite make it big?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:30 AM PST

    Me, pen, Demon of Song (rough sketch)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Finally beat the last giant

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 11:44 AM PST

    Lost my save so had to create a new guy, foolish of me to think I could cheat the system

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:54 AM PST

    please share your shitty cosplays for rtd. this is kirito gamer chan from famous movie swords art on line - i think i did it right. do not hesitate to summon!! kirito gamer is here to help...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:17 AM PST

    The Goblin hath arrived. Hold on to your belongings... My character for RTD, when I'm able to get online.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:38 AM PST

    Let me use this opportunity to show my first female character...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:30 AM PST

    Sir Alonne is Harder than Fume Knight

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:30 PM PST

    Just went through this DLC for the first time. I was excited to fight the Fume Knight as I had heard he was incredibly difficult, but I was kind of disappointed in that department. He is the best boss in the game in my opinion, but I found Sir Alonne and Sinh to be considerably more difficult than him. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Kaidono222
    [link] [comments]

    Just got summoned for the first time.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 11:03 AM PST

    Played through the game last year during lockdown, but was too scared to put my summon sign down in case I messed up the host's chances.

    For return to Drangleic I thought, what the hell, let's do some jolly cooperation! Got summoned for the first time vs the pursuer, and it went great!

    submitted by /u/Harabael
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Zephirum, my dude. I love you.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:42 AM PST

    You just helped me destroy the sentinels. I'm dual wielding caestuses. I'm like 90% sure your name is a King of the Hill reference and that makes all this better.

    Don't give up, Skeleton!

    submitted by /u/Krizzle8
    [link] [comments]

    He a thicc clericc

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:09 AM PST

    Return to Drangelic - Are there plenty of players on the PC Vanilla version?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:35 AM PST

    I thought about buying SoTFS when it was $10 but I just couldn't justify it since I have over like 800 hours on the vanilla version and had bought all the dlcs as they released and the sale ended. Now come to find out about this event and how most pc players are on the scholar version. I know the event encourages all platforms and versions but I'm curious if many folks will even be on the vanilla version.

    submitted by /u/Lazybomber
    [link] [comments]

    Holy shit died 17 times to the pursuer before discovering that you could use ballistas

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:06 AM PST

    Wow this boss was such a troll. I had no idea I could use the ballistas. I just dodged him in front n then I spammed the right ballista and he died in 2 or 3 hits. It was like 8 seconds into the fight...Smfh I feel so stupid for trying to roll around and chip away at such a low level 🤦🏿‍♂️ They put the tools right there lmao

    submitted by /u/Slimeyslatt9
    [link] [comments]

    Voice communication people, why?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:04 AM PST

    I rarely come across someone with their mic on, but if I do, most of the time I can't hear any of you clear. Any of you have a problem with this or is it just me?

    I just witnessed a player smash a wooden chest to bits and stand over it with a monologue I couldn't hear. I hope you're fine bro

    submitted by /u/Froetsa
    [link] [comments]

    Playing NG+ on PS3. Would anyone like to play in some jolly co-op? Praise the sun! ��

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:37 PM PST

    Currently at Heides

    submitted by /u/QueenofLatria
    [link] [comments]

    giving Free Lifegems

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:50 AM PST

    Summon me on the Cardinal Tower, and you'll receive 50 Lifegems of every kind. To be part of this, you steam account have to be public so I can see how long you played the game. If u played more than 5 Hours I just quit your world. -This is ONLY for newer players who have struggle to play the game-

    You can summon me once, I'll mark your Steam account and if u summon me again I just quit out on the third time I'll block you.

    CHARAKTER NAME IS FREE LIFEGEMS. Soul Memory is around 28k

    submitted by /u/ExTremeZ0
    [link] [comments]

    To the player named Pastor, Thanks for the assist on the Last Giant! I know I was less than useful

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:07 PM PST

    Pursuers UGS Montage

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:31 PM PST

    Hype video I finished recently for my favorite great weapon

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cjL5kBmCNk

    submitted by /u/Irvin87
    [link] [comments]

    This game is great

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:09 PM PST

    Happy to tell you, but this game slaps more dick than a 5 dollar hooker in Vegas. I've played and beaten every dark souls game and this one takes the cake for the best GAME I've ever played. Beautiful and precious hate to say it but it's true.

    submitted by /u/Dubbs09
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment