• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 25, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 My favorite screenshot from my first play through: The Emerald Herald and the Dragon Aerie

    Dark Souls 2 My favorite screenshot from my first play through: The Emerald Herald and the Dragon Aerie


    My favorite screenshot from my first play through: The Emerald Herald and the Dragon Aerie

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:40 AM PST

    You're not tricking me again, Demon of Song!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 02:31 PM PST

    Hello Darkness

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:50 AM PST

    I didn’t go hollow!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:28 AM PST

    Yall gettin zooted for return to drangleic?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:17 AM PST

    Cuz I sure as hell am!

    Won't be able to hop on until the afternoon central time so hopefully people will still be starting journeys then. I'm hoping to take my fiancé through it herself, she's seen me play it tons but I think with my guidance and the community activity boost we'll be able to get her to the throne!

    submitted by /u/ebrivera
    [link] [comments]

    Just 2 more days!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:01 AM PST

    Two more days until Return to Drangleic! I made a post a few days back with a link to my discord for the event and people have been joining.

    If you haven't already please join this server and spread the word!

    https://discord.gg/DaNR5FCwx5

    Happy holidays.

    submitted by /u/PunctualSage
    [link] [comments]

    Another bad meme

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 08:17 PM PST

    Dark Souls 2 in Minecraft - Builder Applications are still open!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:08 AM PST

    Hey r/DarkSouls2!

    Me and a small group of people have been working on bringing the dark souls 2 minecraft recreation back to life, though we are still in need of builders! (Specifically landscaping artists, for the large-scale landscapes & terrain). We've already done a fair share of areas you can check out for yourself.

    Any help would be appreciated, if you want to join this project feel free to apply as a builder!

    You may apply on our Discord.

    Link: Discord Link

    Progress is also posted on the discord, or on the PMC post for this project.

    Thanks for taking your time to read this!

    submitted by /u/CryPrestigious8139
    [link] [comments]

    Souls series' deep and intricate combat system brilliantly explained in single image

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 03:40 PM PST

    Enemy control in DARK SOULS 2 is possible

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:22 PM PST

    Am ready and waiting for the rush to the throne. And to defeat the GODDAM Smelter Demons. Don't give up, Skeleton.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:36 PM PST

    Captain Caveman

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:04 AM PST

    Captain Caveman brings his bonks to Iron Keep. https://youtu.be/AFMv2-Doo0I

    submitted by /u/mikewill0811
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Aragorn build

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:35 PM PST

    So I'm wanting to do an Aragorn build for my first playthrough. My girlfriend is super into DS2 and she and I are doing a playthrough for the Return to Drangleic event and I want to know what build to go for. I largely play Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 so I'm not new to the Souls genre, but I know DS2 is a little different. In BB and DS3 I go for quality builds a lot, especially in BB where I use Ludwig's Holy Blade like my life depends on it. I thought Aragorn would be cool because I'd likely be using a longsword and maybe a bow for a secondary thing. Any tips for a good build?

    submitted by /u/jorhirgriffin
    [link] [comments]

    recapturing the magic (trying to) like 2 years later

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:43 PM PST

    SL1 NG+7 CoC no sprint/roll/block/parry Elana, the squalid Queen

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:27 AM PST

    Dark souls 2 no hit run. HITRUN COUNTER NOT WORKING

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:11 AM PST

    Hi guys im trying this run:
    https://i.imgur.com/5PYeiow.png

    And I cant use set the shortcuts,does anybody knows what's happening?

    https://i.imgur.com/Pjs36lz.png

    submitted by /u/NachoWels
    [link] [comments]

    How does spicing down spells work?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:36 AM PST

    I've searched far and wide for more detailed information as to how spicing down certain types of spells would affect the effectiveness of it, and I've got mostly mixed or anecdotal results. So, I have a few questions for y'all experts, and if there is a sort of guide out there that I missed, let me know!

    1. Does spicing down an offensive, damage-dealing spell diminish its 'base' power? How does the damage compare between a Sunlight Spear that requires 55 FTH compared to a Sunlight Spear that's been spiced down to only require 50 FTH, assuming the caster has 55 FTH in each case?
    2. Does spicing down any kind of spell reduce number of available casts from each scroll? Or is that totally governed by Attunement only?
    3. In regards to utility spells like weapon buffs, body buffs, and heal spells, how does spicing down interact with their effectiveness? I know that, for the most part, buff duration scale with their respective INT/FTH stat. So, harkening back to the first question, as an example, assuming your character has the required 36 FTH to use Sunlight Blade, if they were to spice it down to only requiring, say, 18 FTH, and they still have 36 FTH, would the duration of the buff be the same? In other words, does spicing down affect 'base' duration?

    Any sort of educated answers, even with other examples of spells as well as any other outliers and exceptions, would be greatly appreciated! I'm here to learn!

    submitted by /u/Wolf-of-the-Gang
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else unable to calibrate their game?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:24 PM PST

    Wanted to play some DS2 to relearn controls for Return to Drangleic and it won't calibrate, forcing me offline. Anyone else getting this?

    submitted by /u/JTDestroyer5900
    [link] [comments]

    return to drangleic?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Hey everyone so is this really happening, like are all y'all doing it? I see it circulating around that everyone's going to create a new character and go through the game in a couple days. just curious if there's going to be a community or not and if i should as well

    submitted by /u/nissa2313
    [link] [comments]

    What console/system will you use to undertake your Return to Drangleic?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:03 PM PST

    Im considering taking on the journey to Drangleic once more on my PS3 since I played my first run on PS4, but co-op/pvp means soo much to me and I don't wanna travel this road alone. Hoping I will see alot of you guys. Don't you dare go hollow my friends.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/PavlovsGoodDoggo
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone told me not to do darksouls 2, but I just bought it last night and I begin my journey tonight despite that because I want to play the whole series

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:53 PM PST

    I've heard so many people complain about the game but I just finished Ds1 yesterday and was about to start 3 when a friend said "this is controversial, but you should play 2 first" so I did some research and 2 actually looks so good, just sorta different. I'm excited to give it a try

    submitted by /u/EffortRepulsive
    [link] [comments]

    Lifedrain patch with no souls

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Couldn't find any information about this, does it do anything if you have no souls or will it not even cast?

    submitted by /u/Big_Tangelo312
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment