• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 14, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 The military forces of Lordran, Drangleic and Lothric

    Dark Souls 2 The military forces of Lordran, Drangleic and Lothric


    The military forces of Lordran, Drangleic and Lothric

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:13 AM PST

    TO EVERYONE WHO'S FAVORITE GAME IN THE FRANCHISE IS DS2....

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:49 PM PST

    I respect your opinion and I encourage you to share it

    submitted by /u/Talentless-Geek
    [link] [comments]

    To the “Forlorn” who invaded in Eleum Loyce.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:00 AM PST

    When you started using climax, I sat there like "wtf, I didn't know forlorn could do that" Then I found out it was a player after looking at the wiki.

    submitted by /u/Dity77777
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get a summon for the ruin sentinels

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 09:04 AM PST

    Its my first play through of the game and I've been going at them for about a month. I know there's a summon but I'm not sure how you get it? I've used the human effigy by the fog gate but I can't find the summon

    submitted by /u/MrNarwhalAnimation
    [link] [comments]

    You can knock firebombs back at the enemy who threw them

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:04 PM PST

    Just had this happen to me. Hollow near the first Pursuer location who stands on the corner of the platform. He just started his throw animation, and I went to get in one last hit to finish him off. He threw the firebomb, and it bounced off my sword and back over his shoulder, resulting in no damage to me.

    Thought it was a neat detail that very few people have probably encountered.

    submitted by /u/muad_dib
    [link] [comments]

    Majula mansion noise

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:36 AM PST

    I'm doing my first play through of DS2 and I'm not sure if it's just my imagination or not, but I've been getting some major berserk vibes from this one. More so than 1 and 3 at this point in the game. I noticed that the mansion in Majula has some weird sounds coming from the main floor halls and I've seen messages on the ground about a horse, this instantly made me think of the house in berserk where Guts and friends have the encounter with "the horse'. I feel like the house even kind of looks like it from what I remember. (If you watched or read berserk you know what horse I'm talking about) I'm curious if this is intentional nod to the manga or just in my head. lol

    submitted by /u/tentension
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for someone to summon me on xb1

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:25 PM PST

    In sotfs. I'm at SM rank 41, I'm going for 100%. Been trying to farm sunlight medals but they drop so rarely. Anyone able to summon me for some bosses? Also posting on r/summinsign

    submitted by /u/QuadrilateralShape
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone give me a quick explanation of co-op

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:25 PM PST

    I'm fairly new to ds2 and was wondering how the soul memory system worked. I know what soul memory is and that a special covenant ring can be used to help find friends summon signs. But I'm not sure about what is allowed and what isn't. For example how much of a difference in souls can i and a friend have to be able to summon each other?

    submitted by /u/goldphoenix121
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for a mod

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:17 PM PST

    So I was talking with someone and we mentioned how Raime and Velstadt are canon enemies and I thought "what if you go to Raime before fighting Velstadt and have a fight scene and obviously Raime wins and slowly turns at the camera and charges at it, and after that if you go visit Velstadt he's laying on the ground and slowly rises up as his eyes glow red. Then I thought of what would happen if it was the other way around, visit Velstadt and he defeats Raime and then you go fight Raime and he falls from the tower and after he lands on the ground a dark geyser shoots up and he slowly walks out with glowing red eyes

    submitted by /u/Raime_the_Traitor2
    [link] [comments]

    I’m looking for a summon who was at iron keep by the name of “axolittle”

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:02 PM PST

    I'm not sure if he/she is on this sub but they helped me beat the smelter demon and I want to say thanks since I almost gave up the game trying to beat this boss.

    submitted by /u/ThAnoSNeEdsHeLp
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t find ANYONE.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:16 AM PST

    I'm at 2 mil soul memory exactly. (Researched a bit in this subreddit to find that that was probably the ideal number)

    I go to areas lit up in the bonfire choosing screen.

    Attempt to invade. Nobody.

    I go to the arena after executioner. NOBODY.

    I go to iron keep. NOT A SOUL.

    Am I just fuckin unlucky or what? All I want is consistent pvp. How hard is that to have?

    submitted by /u/Dity77777
    [link] [comments]

    Broadsword - Dex or Strength

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 01:46 PM PST

    I'm re-allocating stats with a Soul Vessel right now and the only weapon I use and ever will is the Broadsword which is at +10. Is there any way of knowing if a weapon is buffed by leveling Dex or STR? If you do know, is the Broadsword Dex or Strength so I know which to dump it on to upgrade this things damage a little bit. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/RayneJuniors
    [link] [comments]

    Which game?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 01:43 PM PST

    Is this a texture glitch?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 09:32 AM PST

    HELP PLZ

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 01:16 PM PST

    HI so im stuck on Iron keep, so if someone could lay a summing sign around the bonfire after the smelter demon and help me out until the old iron king

    submitted by /u/Mindless-Succotash-4
    [link] [comments]

    To the player named jotaro who summoned the player named garius (me) at the iron keep bridge

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:24 PM PST

    You absolute chad. That was the best fight I've ever had. You were clearly the better player there, battling me until the time ran out. There were times when you broke my equipment and waited patiently for me to get new items, you constantly dropped "very good" carvings, you even gave me A repair powder!

    That fight was amazing. Thank you so much, dragon bro/sis.

    submitted by /u/Spleengrinder
    [link] [comments]

    Lost sinner on ng+ is cheap

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:42 PM PST

    2 pyro dudes and her extended reach? No thanks

    submitted by /u/dreamoose
    [link] [comments]

    Buffed FUME KNGHT : backsteps/great hammer

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:53 AM PST

    Just wanted to share with you this epic fight.

    I still love this old game.

    https://youtu.be/M3KJvHDYsho

    submitted by /u/IframesKappa
    [link] [comments]

    I've collected the 4 old souls and liked the 4 bonfires but it won't let me enter to the winter sanctuary

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:27 PM PST

    what should I do?

    submitted by /u/abel_burakh
    [link] [comments]

    Any xbox DS2 players out there?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:41 AM PST

    I'm lvl 55, just beat the Rotten, also beaten Lost Sinner.

    What level you're playing at? Location? Covenant? Where can I summon you or get invaded?

    Also, are there any common fightclubs for pvp?

    NB: I know how online works, I've finished the game on PC and had great online experience.

    submitted by /u/kotpeter
    [link] [comments]

    THX oh and also

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:24 PM PST

    just wanted to say that someone named Dalma helped me, if your out there Dalma, thanks so much ILY and I don't want to sound greedy, but could you maybe help me get past the old Iron King, THX SO MUCH

    submitted by /u/Mindless-Succotash-4
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get advice based on my current build?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:15 PM PST

    I'm playing through dark souls 2 and it's easily already one of my favorite games. But I'm stuck on what weapon I should be using during my play through. This is my build so far Lv 84

    Vgr 31 End 6 Vit 9 Atn 5 Str 40 Dex 26 ADP 10 Int 5 Faith 5

    submitted by /u/Swiffy26
    [link] [comments]

    HI HELP

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:13 PM PST

    I know some people are going to say, "oh it's just dark souls" but PLEASE, I'm not enjoying this game, I'm such at the iron keep and I can't move on, so this is going to be quick, please to anyone in the community, I play on pc and on the scholar of the first sin, please help, whether it be to share tips and tricks with me, or to say that you laid down a summoning and help me get through this area, thank you.

    submitted by /u/Mindless-Succotash-4
    [link] [comments]

    pvp tips

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:07 PM PST

    so im good at ds3 pvp but my ps4 is bricked and im gonna start playing some ds2 ps3 pvp lol what should i know?

    submitted by /u/E_of_astora
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment