• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 I think the best thing to see is a random pool of blood that happens to be located right in front of a non-suspicious chest.

    Dark Souls 2 I think the best thing to see is a random pool of blood that happens to be located right in front of a non-suspicious chest.


    I think the best thing to see is a random pool of blood that happens to be located right in front of a non-suspicious chest.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:23 AM PST

    Really makes ya feel super safe, ya know?

    submitted by /u/Luvon_Li
    [link] [comments]

    The Iron Keep and how to design and an unfun location

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:03 AM PST

    A spoiler warning: I will describe details of one of the areas in the game. If you are making a blind playthrough and haven't been there yet, don't read any further.

    TLDR is at the end of the post.

    Alright, I need to vent as yesterday I spent a good few hours in the Iron Keep (SotFS) and almost none of them was fun. I thought I will share some constructive criticism here to heal my poor brain melted in lava and spiked with homing arrows.

    Note that I'm describing a first, fresh experience with the location. Gained knowledge would alleviate some of the pain on subsequent playthroughs. Also, a character I'm currently playing wears very little armor, has vigor at its base level and doesn't use shields. While it definitely added to my overall frustration, it doesn't invalidate any of my points.

    So, back to the topic, I found out that a lot of people are infuriated by mob ganks and very long and inconsistent mob aggro ranges in the area. And while I think their criticism has some merit, I don't think these are the area's biggest flaws and are somewhat manageable in most cases.

    However what really sucks ass about the Iron Keep are:

    • A run-up to Smelter Demon (combined with soul memory).
    • The "fuck you" moments.

    Smelter Demon.

    I needed 11 attempts at the boss to finally defeat him. It would probably take fewer if I weren't frustrated with the location and played more calmly. I kind of liked the boss and I would say it's one of my favorites from the ones I've encountered so far. Most of DS2 bosses are pushovers and this one was a decent challenge. Especially that with my current build I was getting 1- or 2-shotted by his attacks. There was little room for error but on the other hand his attacks are well telegraphed.

    I have a few minor gripes about him. Sometimes he would trap me near the wall with no way to escape and and the game would show me a camera shot worthy of a cameraman knocked out by a ball during a baseball match. And the fact that enemy attacks have so much tracking doesn't mesh well with big boss models obscuring most of the screen and attack combos of varied length. Sometimes the last attack of the combo would track my character very precisely and I needed to guess when (and even if) to time my dodge, because I wasn't able to see the enemy animation. You can always memorize attack timings, but the god damn run-up to the boss doesn't necessarily encourage you to make test attempts.

    Which leads to my next point. The fucking run-up is just pure tedium. Except for some occasional moments of sheer blindness and short-term memory losses probably not boding well for my demented future self, I'm a rather careful player. Once I beat invaders at the entrance I didn't die on my route to the boss. I was just pulling one knight or two at a time and it wasn't too difficult. However, it wears on you, when you need to do the same section 10 times in a row and you need to be this careful unless you want to be gang-banged. There's no challenge and no fun in this. Pull a mob, hide from arrows, kill him in 2 shots, rinse and repeat. Any slight mistake means that dozens of thousands of your souls trapped in the boss room are gone.

    And of course, as any decent player, during one of the attempts I chose to roll into this tempting, warm lava pit to avoid deadly enemy attacks and I lost a lot of souls (~80k). And it's a pretty shitty feeling, because since I'm making a blind playthrough I have no idea how severely it will affect my character PVP-wise.

    The "fuck you" moments

    There are some sections of the area where the game punishes you with death just for your existence. I think this is a terrible design, because a player should always have a way out or it should be transparent whether your action leads to an inevitable death. Another "fuck you" moment occurs when there's an unwarranted and unfun difficulty spike. Here are some examples:

    • Bait items in areas where you don't know how your character will interact with flame hitboxes or lava. Additionally the game is inconsequential in this aspect. You were able to walk on flaming ground in the Forest of Fallen Giants.
    • The last turtle mob before the Old Iron King if you didn't turn the fire off. You are basically screwed for taking a wrong turn. You either die to fire or his hits, there's too little time to react.
    • 3 Allone Knight Captains on the roof. I killed them with arrows in the most unfun way possible.
    • A drop trap leading to an item while there were simply no hints beforehand that there might be such traps in the location.
    • One of Oliver combos with very quick wind-up was one shotting me, but this might have been caused by my build, so this point is debatable.

    My other issues with the location

    • A huge aggro range of archers and homing projectiles in really dull colors. You are never sure of the trajectory and sometimes you simply cannot see incoming arrows.
    • Very inconsistent aggro ranges. The most evident example are the knights in the furnace room standing at the opposite sides of a beam.
    • Aggroing mobs that are out of your line of sight. It deprives a player of control over the situation. In a game like Dark Souls it's not fun.
    • Animations, speed and tracking of knights' attacks, especially the thrust attack. Not only does It look bad, but also makes the attack distance (or my perception of thereof) unpredictable. It's very quick and tends to have "magnetic" qualities. Sometimes it's difficult to judge how to time your preemptive strike.
    • The place of the Iron Keep within the game world doesn't make sense.
    • The final boss is lame.

    I would like to compare it with some other, somewhat similar location from Dark Souls 1 that is, in my opinion, by leaps and bounds better in terms of design, namely Sen's Fortress. Bear in mind that I don't want to make any general arguments for or against DkS1 and DkS2. They both have their strengths and weaknesses. I'm merely comparing two game areas. I know a lot of people despise Sen's Fortress as well and it's not without flaws, but:

    • The order of obstacles and traps is very deliberate and consequential. From the beginning you are aware that there will be trap tiles. Each subsequent pendulum can be passed through using knowledge from previous ones, but adds a new twist.
    • No bullshit difficulty spikes, no unavoidable deaths.
    • It's way shorter, it's possible to run through it. Once you know the layout it probably takes 2-4 minutes to get to a bonfire.
    • Projectiles are in colors contrasting to the background. No homing.
    • You almost always have enough space to fight enemies, no ganks.
    • The level design and the Sen's Fortress location in the game's world is fantastic. It is an elaborate death trap that serves as a barrier between undeads/mere humans and a land of gods. Once you get knocked off into a pit at the fortress' bottom, it turns out the place can be even more hostile and dangerous than you initially thought. The first time you land there, it fills you with dread. But when you finally find your way out, there's sunlight, there's a sense of freedom and a sense of real relief.

    TLDR: My main gripes about the location are the run-up to the Smelter Demon, some sections that punish a player with death for merely making a decision and unwarranted, unfun difficulty spikes. I had no problem with avoiding mob ganks, albeit it made the run-up to the boss really tedious. Except for that I don't like enemy animations and the Iron Keep's place in the game's world. I think that Sen's Fortress is an area of similar type that was designed well while the Iron Keep was not. I'm not making any general arguments for or against DkS1 or DkS2, just comparing two areas.

    submitted by /u/schvepssy
    [link] [comments]

    DS2 master race

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:44 PM PST

    If you're still playing ds2 in 2021 you have a big old brain and if you spam randomize in the face creator you will have 7 days of good luck

    submitted by /u/haydenskatin
    [link] [comments]

    A neat little detail

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:14 AM PST

    I find King Vendrick to be one of the most interesting characters lore wise. He did not only seek to uncover the secrets of humanity, he even found the closest thing to a cure of the curse, something his brother Aldia sought after for all his life without success. Even though the two brothers were aiming for the same goals, the means they used is what drove them apart, leading to aldia secluding himself while continuing his cruel experiments.

    Now here's what I think to be worth mentioning: in his third part of dialogue vendrick says: "We would cast aside the prop of life, only to face greater hardship." What I think he meant by that is that humans are willing to let go of the falsehood of life, returning willingly to their natural state of being as hollows.

    This "truth" is something Aldia was obsessed with. He drives the player to repel against piece, which is accepting the temporary human form that is granted when linking the first flame.

    Vendrick goes on by saying: "Are you another such fool, or something more?" Notice he said "another". Considering that not many humans now about these secrets of life, Vendrick and his brother being most certainly the only ones we know of, he probably speaks of Aldia when speaking of "another".

    Vendrick asks: "Only... Is this our only choice?" He does not crave to wander this world eternally as an undead husk. Like his brother he is seeking a way out of the cycle of light and dark but not by returning to men's natural state, he knows that it means hardship to endure in this form, but by emphasizing humanity and with it the dark inside all humans.

    Sorry for the long read, maybe this doesn't even contribute anything to further uncover the lore of the game. I feel like this is more of a love letter to ds2 because, even lore wise, it is overlooked so much. Thanks for reading and please enlighten me if I got anything wrong, it's been a long time since I caught up with ds2 lore.

    submitted by /u/aren_pi
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone here HATE this game at the beginning, and then changed their mind?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:05 AM PST

    Because I'm considering dropping this game. I've just finished DS1 and loved it, from the beginning to the end, but all I think when playing this game is "I hate this". I hate how it all feels like a troll level built by a 9yo after discovering a level editor in some game, I hate how locking on doesn't affect the direction you attack and you end up attacking the air, I hate (so far) losing your max HP with each death - it feels like the game is punishing you for trying (isn't that the opposite of what Dark Souls is about?), I hate how it no longer feels like an adventure, just short little runs from bonfire to bonfire, with magically teleporting to Majula whenever you want to level up/buy stuff.

    Also, call me shit but I cannot beat the Pursuer. I do so little damage to him, I know I could just roll until I can hit him and be fine, but I can only fit one attack in before he gets me, and I do so little damage... It would take a year to take him down.

    But, it's still a Dark Souls game, Majula's beautiful, and I'd like to give it a chance. Did anyone feel the way I do, and now likes DS2? Does it get better? :|

    submitted by /u/DeDorean
    [link] [comments]

    Build Showcase: Meet the Demoman

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:11 AM PST

    One of the things I have to do with every IP I enjoy is mash it together with every single other thing I like too in an attempt to find which go together like chocolate and peanut butter and which really really don't. And with Return to Drangleic fast approaching, I thought I'd share some builds I've been developing off and on for a while now. Builds attempting to recreate the appearance, weapons and abilities of nine particular mercenaries from the badlands.

    Now obviously there's a few things missing from Souls that you would find in a first person shooter like Team Fortress 2. You know, like guns. But luckily there's already an official game mode in TF2 that restricts them to medieval(ish) weapons, and DS2 already has red and blue teams that can fight each other. So for anyone looking for a new build to play with, step right up and sign on for a tour with Mann Co.

    Example builds are made for SL150 and include what I think would be the closest equivalents of each mercenary's equipment, but I highly recommend modifying and playing them the way you want.

    Meet the Demoman

    Or rather Demoknight. Unsurprisingly, the subclass that trades modern weaponry for a sword and board is the easiest to transplant to a fantasy setting. About the hardest part is that there's no way to get an eye patch in the game. About the best you can do is put a square tattoo over the left eye and pretend it's a Snapped Pupil.

    The build itself tends toward a pretty straightforward Strength or Quality build, but with a moderate amount of Faith and maybe Intelligence for certain items and some pyro on the side.

    Weapons:

    • Eyelander - Claymore
    • Claideamh Mor - Mastodon Greatsword or Zweihander (yes, I know it's pronounced "claymore," but it doesn't visually match DS2's Claymore)
    • Horseless Headless Horseman's Headtaker - Gyrm Axe
    • Scotsman's Skullcutter - Black Knight Greataxe
    • Half-Zatoichi - Berserker Blade or any other katana
    • Persian Persuader - Arced Sword or Curved Nil Greatsword
    • Scottish Resistance - Lingering Flame

    Shields: (You can't shield charge in DS2, but you can still kill people by hitting them with your shield, and it's surprisingly effective.)

    • Splendid Screen - Sanctum Shield
    • Tide Turner - Disc Chime
    • Chargin' Targe - N/A (but if you want to use the Pierce Shield in DS1 or 3 then I won't stop you)

    Armor:

    • King of Scotland Cape - Falconer Armor
    • Bushi-Dou - Mad Warrior Armor
    • Dark Age Defender - Steel Armor (sort of)
    • Prince Tavish's Crown - King's Crown
    • Glasgow Great Helm - Heide Knight Greathelm
    • Stormin' Norman - Sanctum Knight Helm

    Example Builds:

    Meet the Team

    • Demoman (you are here)
    • Sniper (coming soon)
    • Medic (coming soon)
    • Spy (coming soon)
    • Soldier (coming soon)
    • Scout (coming soon)
    • Heavy (coming soon)
    • Pyro (coming soon)
    • Engineer (coming never)
    submitted by /u/TheHittite
    [link] [comments]

    Red and blue eye orbs

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:41 AM PST

    Why can't I use them, I'm online and everything but it won't let me use either

    submitted by /u/BargainBinCaptainT
    [link] [comments]

    Mcduff

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:33 AM PST

    i don't know where the ember is to give to mcduff

    submitted by /u/Simple_Human_Soul
    [link] [comments]

    Souls vet looking for build

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:50 PM PST

    First time ds2 player here I have sekiro ds1,3 and bloodborne under my belt. I know this game is the worst out of the three but I wanna try and like it! Give me a great build to start cause I know the stats are different in ds2

    submitted by /u/GodatForHonor
    [link] [comments]

    Strength Weapons

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:26 PM PST

    What's some good strength weapons that aren't that big? Or perhaps some strength weapons that are big but aren't that slow? Thanks in advance for any help!

    submitted by /u/tommytomtoes
    [link] [comments]

    Re playing ds2 SotFS

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:16 PM PST

    I'm gonna go for the plat

    Does summonsign still have people doing ds2

    I hate the fact that I'm gonna have to do the dlcs for the plat as well

    Fuck Iron passage and reindeer fuckland

    submitted by /u/MrTux1205
    [link] [comments]

    No Death No Bonfire run really changes your perspective on the game (my run so far in way too many words)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:47 PM PST

    I decided to take my first shot at a no death no bonfire run in SOTFS to change things up. I have no expectations of making it through on my first try but so far things are going pretty well! I can honestly say this is my favorite run to date and I'm looking forward to trying again after my inevitable death.

    For the early stages I used some advice from various guides, most of which employed either the mace or rapier (or a combination of both). Having to swap weapons and plan around durability really makes you pause to chart your route. Even with all my planning, I managed to miss some key steps along the way (i.e. having to run back to FOFG after beating last giant and pursuer because I forgot to exhaust Melentia's dialogue). Each time I get back to majula, I also have to consider how to allocate my souls. Knowing that I won't be back until I clear an entire areas makes you really think about the value of gems vs upgrades vs level ups (also important not to miss key items like the cat ring!).

    After my first trip back to majula, I decided to ditch the guides and just see where the run took me. I decided to rush the rotten first since I felt pretty confident in navigating the gutter and beating him on an underleveled character. This went well without any major hiccups. Next I ran back through FOFG to lost bastille, and bashed through the ruin sentinels with my dual maces on my way to the lost sinner. I skipped most of the pursuers in bastille except the one on the way to the bracing knuckle ring, thinking I wouldn't be using the twinkling titanite.

    On my way down to the lost sinner, I missed a single exploding mummy that nearly got the jump on me. At the bottom of sinners rise, I rushed the fog gate and solo'd the lost sinner with a +4 mace. It was at this point I decided "I kinda want to try that santier's spear everyone used to talk about when mundane builds were a thing."

    So after my next trip to Majula I'm off through shaded woods. I manage to narrowly escape with the chloranthy +1 (about 1 second away from getting back stabbed) and grab every twinkly I find along the way. I get to Najka's fog gate and realize I don't have a resin. Oh well, at least I grabbed a few bright bugs. I pop one and beat her down with the mace +4.

    The scariest part of the run so far was entering the room in DoP where I know Guthry is waiting to ambush me with his stupid avelyns. Sure enough he does, but I manage to kill the rat and mastodon beforehand and best him in 1 on 1 combat. I grab the santier spear, the extra twinkly behind a pharos contraption, and of course manage to miss the kill on the lizard that drops the raw stone (this made me so sad).

    After boning back to Majula, I head to the nest to break my spear and luck out with a raw stone from a smooth and silky stone (run redeemed!). Then I do some math...I'm currently holding 5 twinklies. I know there are 3 pursuers and a chest near McDuff for a total of 4 more, but I need a 5th to +4 my spear. I decide to buy the branch from Melentia and risk the two ogres in things betwixt for a chance at the pursuer in that area. I make it through things betwixt in one piece, return to Majula to +3 my santier, then rush through bastille one more time to mop up the remaining pursuers and meet McDuff for a party at his workshop. I upgrade my santier's spear to +4 and infuse raw, and upgrade the greatest club to +7 (I'm so glad my default route down the gutter always leads me within jumping distance of this chest).

    Most recently I stormed Huntsman's Copse which was definitely not prepared to face this madman with a +4 santier's spear. I grabbed bashful ray and we rushed the skeleton lords, who fell to our combined might. I'm currently staring out at the poison pool in Harvest Valley deciding how badly I want all that titanite.

    Anyway, I'll be sure to let everyone know how I eventually bite the dust on my first run but thought I'd share my adventure so far for anyone who is interested. The best decision I made was ditching the guide which has made the whole thing feel a whole lot less tedious (even though I'm sure a guide would have reminded me to bring some arrows before dropping down that ladder into the Valley :p).

    submitted by /u/souls37
    [link] [comments]

    Is upgrading the cleric's chime useful?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:22 AM PST

    I know that miracles do damage based on the level of faith. it's right?

    submitted by /u/Simple_Human_Soul
    [link] [comments]

    I've defeated Dark Lurker and i didnt level up to 3 in the covenant :(

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:46 AM PST

    [ SOLVED ] I really want that glorius Xanthous Set

    submitted by /u/DreingonMagala
    [link] [comments]

    Major facepalm with the smooth& silky stones...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:45 AM PST

    ... and the Petrified Somethings.

    It was today, I already made it to the Dragon Shrine, when I learned that you trade theese things in Things Betwixt and you get a lot of goodies for it! I had tons of silky stones and petrified somethings in my inventory.

    It felt like christmas morning!

    submitted by /u/VanessaDlx
    [link] [comments]

    What's a good SL for the BoB arena?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:28 AM PST

    I read that the arena has SL matchmaking and after a timeout you basically fight anyone there, but what SL should I aim for if I'm looking for good duels? I just want to know when to stop leveling up.

    Does the SM or the ng cycle you're on affect the matchmaking or is it just SL?

    submitted by /u/ladymaria_
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Belfry Lunas online activity on pc (SoTFs)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:51 AM PST

    I'm thinking about getting back into ds2 recently and ive been wondering if the bellfry luna is still active in terms of Pvp (ive been thinking this because its one of my favourite areas).

    If it is still active, is there some kind of consensus on what soul memory people should stick to for pvp there?

    submitted by /u/ogpapupapu
    [link] [comments]

    Iron Keep is the worst (sotfs).

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:20 PM PST

    I've probably spent the most time here out of any area in any Dark Souls game. Not because I like it, but because I have to literally make 90% of the enemies despawn before the walk to Smelter Demon bearable. I think this would be a good form of torture to make somebody clear out every enemy at Iron Keep upwards of 12 times. Not to mention the Smelter Demon being an annoying melee boss and the Iron King being lack luster or that the area makes no sense. The only good part is the PVP which I personally don't even take part in often.

    submitted by /u/Wild-Cappuccino
    [link] [comments]

    Early game soul farm?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:26 AM PST

    I love the game, but the hit box is so broken i have more problems with the easiest enemies than i had with Gael or Gwyn. Is there any soul farming spot early game so i can level up a bit?

    submitted by /u/Bananak47
    [link] [comments]

    is it possible to farm titanite and human effigies?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:06 AM PST

    I am ¼ of the game (or at least I think) and I have not found any enemy who drops these objects

    submitted by /u/Simple_Human_Soul
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible that different elemental weapons can affect different drops?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:42 AM PST

    Just hear me out for a second. I'm working on the DS2 platinum currently and am farming sunlight medals from Falconers. Set up: I'm in covenant of champions and wearing all the item drop gear I can and I was popping rusted coins on resets. I was having a rough time at first. My main weapon through the game has been the blacksmith hammer which is what I was using. I would get a sunlight medal here and there but the majority of the drops have been falconer gear.

    I was getting a bit bored with the grind and decided to switch weapons. I threw on my trusty Lightning Great Hammer + 10 and continued killing. That's when the sunlight medals began dropping like crazy. I went from having 12 sunlight medals to 28 in about an hour and a half and also have not received a single piece of falconer gear since. This to me seems way different than good RNG. Is it possible that my lightning weapon increased the chance of sunlight medals or negated getting falcon gear? Again the RNG just seems a bit too much for it to be a coincidence. Anyone have this experience/interested to test?

    submitted by /u/stile04
    [link] [comments]

    STOP TALKING SH*T ABOUT THIS GAME!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:52 PM PST

    I'm a huge fan of the Souls series, (that includes Dark Souls 2), and one thing this game receives that it in no way deserves is harsh criticism just because it tried to be different than the first game! And stop viciously comparing it to Dark Souls 1 and Demon's Souls! The fact that it tried to be different is a good thing, because you wouldn't wanna play something that feels too similar to something you've already played.

    Many people complain that Dark Souls 2 is (far) less imaginative than the first game, that is totally not true! The plot of Dark Souls 2 is very imaginative! It's got very likable characters, yet people talk shit about the Emerald Herald. OMG what is it you all have against poor Shanalotte?! She's much more likable than the Maiden in Black from Demon's Souls.

    People also say that Dark Souls 2 was made by unprofessional developers, just because their worshipper Miyazaki didn't (create) the game... Dark Souls 2 was made by Fromsoftware, the same company that made every other game, and the developers behind Dark Souls 2 were very professional! Miyazaki was working on Bloodborne when Dark Souls 2 was being made, (But) he served as the supervisor. This means that he was part of making the game, and if the game was released the way it was, that means he's happy with it.

    Also I've seen this one post on Reddit of someone asking if Dark Souls 2 is underrated, and some asshat instead of answering his question, gives him a (Very) long comment describing every bad quality Dark Souls 2 has... Stating that fans were overhyped after seeing the trailers of the game, and were let down after playing the game. "Big Whoop!" You were not let down at all! Perhaps if you played it enough, you (would) get hyped. You all should've expected the gameplay to not be cinematic like the trailers, that's what it's like for every game. Dark Souls 2 is definitely underrated.

    The bosses in Dark Souls 2? Are Epic! It's got plenty of memorable fights! I can't stand the complaint that most bosses in Dark Souls 2 are "Big dudes in armor", that's not true! "Most of the bosses are humanoid", So Fucking what! Most humanoid bosses are badass, including the ones in Dark Souls 2. And yes they all feel different, only one boss in the game fights with just swipes, thrusts, and overheads, and that's the Dragonrider. But the Dragonrider serves as a perfect tutorial boss for that reason, even though he's most likely not the first boss faced by players. Also the DLCs do not serve as improvements to the actual game. So don't even start.

    Stop viciously comparing Dark Souls 2 to Dark Souls and Demon's Souls! Stop only praising it's DLCs! And stop only talking about the bosses! If the bosses are the only reason you play the Souls games, you are not a Souls fan. Dark Souls 1 also had it's flaws with bosses, such as the Bed of Chaos and the Asylum Demon reskins. I literally feel like most fans worship the first Dark Souls, worship it over every other game in the series, especially Dark Souls 2. (I) do think Dark Souls 1 is a masterpiece, but I don't think it's a flawless masterpiece. I also think every other game in the series are masterpieces, including Dark Souls 2.

    I do think the characters in Dark Souls 2 are memorable, if you don't, good for you and your "superior" Dark Souls 1.

    What if I told you Dark Souls 2 is the best Souls game? Are you going to throw shit at me?

    Accept peoples opinions on Dark Souls 2! If they love the game, leave them alone! Don't try getting them to lose interest in the game! The way you all criticize Dark Souls 2 makes you all look like an immature child btw.

    Having opinions is one thing, but please keep your hate opinions to yourselves.

    Dark Souls 2 has smoother gameplay, better visuals, power stancing, and better matchmaking, which are all improvements to the first game. It's also got a lot of fun to visit locations and some epic boss fights. Dragon Shrine and Shrine of Amana are mind-blowing locations.

    But if you are all going to continue badmouthing Dark Soul 2, viciously compare it to other games in the series, argue with those who like the game, badmouth it's bosses, and only praise the DLCs, then I'll just say this loud and clear, "Fuck you". For clearly you all don't accept what I had to say here, and you're all missing out on the beauty of Dark Souls 2. (Accept the opinions of those who like the game).

    submitted by /u/Michael9Santana
    [link] [comments]

    DS2 spear run

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:26 AM PST

    I want to do a run of Scholar while duel wielding spears. I've never used a spear in a Souls game. What spears would you guys suggest?

    submitted by /u/HavelKnightGeneral
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment