• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Hey, what on Earth is the Frigid Outskirts?

    Dark Souls 2 Hey, what on Earth is the Frigid Outskirts?


    Hey, what on Earth is the Frigid Outskirts?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:40 AM PST

    This is just insane. How many ponies do I have to kill before I lose my sanity?

    submitted by /u/AnnoRegni00
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished DS2 after having already played DS1 and DS3. I also JUST found out what Adaptability does. I didn't put points into it my whole run.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:26 PM PST

    I don't know if I should be mad or proud right now. But what I definitely am is stupid. 65 hours to finish with 3 DLC's. My build was Dex focused, using Uchigatana + 10 most of the run. I had fun but I do feel it was TOO frustrating at times, even for a Souls game.

    Does it make that much of a difference in the end? I had some help from other players and NPC phantoms on those DLC bosses because they're insanely hard.

    submitted by /u/razor_hax0r
    [link] [comments]

    Save data gone? Ps5

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:16 PM PST

    So straight to the chase! Recently started DS2 on the PS5 for the first time, got to SL90 something, beat the chariot dude and turned off last night. Just went to load it back up, selected continue on my character, looked at my phone then back up and my character is gone and replaced by a level 1. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game to no avail

    Anyone have any idea what happened or how to reverse it? Last thing I want is to get halfway through the game and lose everything..... again

    submitted by /u/CrashBangXD
    [link] [comments]

    I HAVE DONE IT!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:30 PM PST

    After so, so many deaths... I HAVE BEAT DARK SOULS 2! FINALLY MY SOUL IS FREE FROM THIS SERIES! in the immortal words of gruncle Stan, "Finally I have all three..." all three being one playthrough on all of the Dark Souls! I can finally die a happy hollow...

    submitted by /u/Orbiting_Fish
    [link] [comments]

    What is your biggest unpopolar opinion about dark souls 2?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:29 AM PST

    It could be everything

    submitted by /u/Simo9105
    [link] [comments]

    Co Op subreddit for this game

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:50 PM PST

    Is there one? If I need help, do I just ask here?

    submitted by /u/Damian022703
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting to get back into DS2

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:59 AM PST

    Got back into DSR during lockdown and thinking about repurchasing DS2 sotfs for console, is the game still populated? My fondest souls memory is attacking people who came into the rat Kings area, is that still likely to happen? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Big_Tangelo312
    [link] [comments]

    Help me out with this.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:32 AM PST

    I have Just traded the persuer soul for his sword, but i was Just wondering if that was Worth it, i mean is it Worth trading boss souls for their weapons. Should of i Just stayed with my +5 bastard sword?

    submitted by /u/The_Accursed_Lord
    [link] [comments]

    What actually happens if the arena fills in the flexile sentry fight?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:22 PM PST

    I suppose if its high enough you fatroll or something but can you drown or something?

    submitted by /u/plompu
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on Aava, The King's pet

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:21 PM PST

    I've actually been stuck on this boss for a while. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Serfas10
    [link] [comments]

    If you could live a life of one NPC from Dark Souls 2 for a week, whom would you choose?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:57 PM PST

    And why?

    submitted by /u/KrisErra
    [link] [comments]

    Can I have some tips for someone new to DS2, maybe on builds or certain aspects of the game?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:31 AM PST

    For context, I platinum'd DS1 and beat DS3 a few times. I already I know what ADP and agility are/do and to use them, and I know the rapier is very good, but that's the extent of my knowledge.

    submitted by /u/TheHonkler
    [link] [comments]

    Do Red sign count in belfry keepers farming?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:06 AM PST

    So, I'm helping a friend to farm belfry keeper rank, and here's the question if I place red sign and he kills me, do he get a point for it?

    submitted by /u/Havarro
    [link] [comments]

    DS2 Meta Old Iron King Build SL 155 | Dark Souls 2 SOTFS Invasion Build

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:47 PM PST

    You will have heard this a million times but do bonfire ascetics affect co op at all?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:29 PM PST

    I've been trying to summon my friend for mythra but his sign won't appear at all and we have the name engraved ring and white soapstone sign

    submitted by /u/Nibbles10
    [link] [comments]

    We should revive DS2 Xbox 360 pvp one final time.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:08 PM PST

    I noticed how very little players actually play online in Dark Souls 1-2 on the xbox360 and ps3 consoles, I say for old times sake we should all connect these dusty boxes and start a pvp revival on the Iron keeps bridge today or tomorrow. We have all the time in the world, let's show new players the true experience of the game.

    submitted by /u/Frost3312
    [link] [comments]

    Why I wish the Loyce Greatsword had been included in DS3.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:31 PM PST

    The TL;DR is basically the title. But here's my reasoning: I think the Loyce Greatsword isn't just a beautiful, unique weapon (which it is) - it is one of the few true "longswords" of Dark Souls.

    I'm really into swords, and Dark Souls has some awesome ones. My favorite ones are the more or less "realistic" ones. But one thing I wished is that there were more of is the in-between Greatsword and Straight Sword types. Straight swords are a little short and small, and the Greatswords are (generally) VERY large.

    Just some thoughts. Loyce Greatsword is my favorite weapon in any Souls game, and I wish it was available in DS3.

    submitted by /u/PompousGoblin
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any equip and weapon better??

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:10 AM PST

    Any weapon that is fast, not the big ones... like, I know the Dragon Tooth is stronger, but it's too slow for my gameplay...

    I'm using the Butchers Knife now, before I used the Hand Axe until the Twin DragonSlayers boss, lol

    Is there anything better than it? (that is fast one hand)

    Also anything better than using Drangleic + Vengarls armor/helm/legs/gauntlets? (I mean by a "def by weight")

    I'm almost at the end of my first play of DS2 SotFS, thx!

    submitted by /u/rBeowulf
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s get through this pirate town xD

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:40 PM PST

    END, VIT, ADP

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Which do you prefer to invest in, if any?

    submitted by /u/impossiblecomplexity
    [link] [comments]

    Sun medals help [PC]

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:39 AM PST

    Hi all, I am doing a faith build and need some help getting medals, I just got to the alter and can now actually start helping people!
    Any advice on how to go about it, other than waiting outside boss doors?

    Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/Zackerouz
    [link] [comments]

    Best ways to farm sunlight medals?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:39 AM PST

    Hey all, I am going for the platinum and trying to get 30 sunlight medals so I can max out devotion to the covenant. Currently, I'm at the mines with my drop rate gear and trying to kill those big dudes who drop medals but their drop rate is so low. Are there any better ways to farm these without co-op? I've beaten all the bosses in the main game already and my SM is probably way too high for co-op.

    submitted by /u/CatsMaySafelyMeow
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s talk about Black Gulch

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:09 AM PST

    Been playing through DS2 for the first time, been enjoying it. Anyway...

    What on earth is this zone? I finally knocked it out with a partner by taking it slow, but I haven't been more frustrated with a Souls zone before(I've played them all and platted Bloodborne).

    Did any of the Devs actually play through it once and say "Yeah, that's perfect 🤌"?

    I think part of the problem may be that I was already annoyed with the couple zones before it(also pretty shit zones imo).

    So anyway, my rant is over. What do you guys think of Black Gulch?

    submitted by /u/Sad_Dad_Academy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having issues with the PC SOTFS servers?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:33 AM PST

    I have had trouble summoning my brother for our co-op run, we're using the god ring, SM is within 11K (488K for me, 477K for him) and we have been playing fine before, neither of us are soft-banned as the Majula death count is basically identical, etc etc but summon signs are not appearing, neither the big nor small one. Waiting, warping in/out of the area, etc doesn't work like it has before, and I'm starting to wonder if the servers are having trouble rn. Anyone else experiencing the same issue, or have any ideas what is going on?

    submitted by /u/SmuJamesB
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment