• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 My last step in 100%ing Dark Souls 2

    Dark Souls 2 My last step in 100%ing Dark Souls 2


    My last step in 100%ing Dark Souls 2

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:33 AM PST

    I just finished Dark Souls 2: SotFS and..

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:31 AM PST

    do you remember that guy asking for build tips? Yeah you do, It's him now. I finished the game in 39h 1week. Yes, in one week.

    This game is a masterpiece. I loved the design, mechanics and mostly the bosses.

    But I go really really fast. That I actually missed %70 of the game. Except bosses, I clear them all.

    Dark Souls was a magical experience even tho I missed soo much. I definitely will play again but for now, I'm heading to Dark Souls 3.

    and for last.. praise the sun. thank you.

    submitted by /u/horemhab
    [link] [comments]

    Blue Smelter Demon

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:16 AM PST

    The Blue Smelter Demon run it's just like how my parents told me that they went to school

    submitted by /u/DidioBrando
    [link] [comments]

    Sotfs worth getting?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Hello! I completed the vanilla ds2 2 times now and i was thinking about getting the Sotfs version , is it worth it or should i pass?

    submitted by /u/Atz_DelTa
    [link] [comments]

    Caught the host AFK. Nothin' personnel, kid

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:24 PM PST

    This is how good ds2 is...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:30 PM PST

    Sorry if wrong flair

    So, when Demons souls remake was announced, like many others who knew they weren't getting a ps5 anytime soon, I started all over again from ps3. I finished it, and immediately went to ds1, finished that, then started ds2.

    Now, when I first bought ds2 on ps3 at launch,I played 5.5 hours and quit, for whatever reason. But I started a new game on ps3 as I still had the original version and pushed through , and fell so deeply in love with it, that I made it to ng+. I was about to go into the pit and kill the last of the 4 bosses, when I realized I NEEDED SotFS...and the other expansions.

    I checked on the ps3 store, was $40 and was about to drop the cash, then quickly decided to check ps4's price...and it's $12.50!!!!

    I'm currently downloading, and preparing to start ALL over again. And I'm not sorry, I'm extremely excited.

    Umbasa

    submitted by /u/MicMacMcquaide
    [link] [comments]

    Are any bosses in this game missable?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:17 AM PST

    I remember hearing something about Darklurker being hard to access, but now that I'm playing the game I don't wanna look it up, at least not until I wanna fight him.

    So are there bosses in this game I can't go back to after a certain point?

    (Edit: I've already heard things about the game here and there from when I thought I wasn't gonna play this game, so spoilers might be okay, but nothing major)

    submitted by /u/tenamonth
    [link] [comments]

    Fume Knight fight spectator

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:23 AM PST

    My brother is currently on his 15th try trying to ice Raime with his dual-wielding pyromancer build and I'm getting 2nd hand anxiety watching him fight.

    I both love/hate Raime's fight.
    Very nail biting.

    submitted by /u/HemingwayBells21121
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or are thrusting swords way better here than in the other Souls games?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Idk in 1 and 3, rapiers felt kinda flimsy and a tiny bit too slow for what you'd expect of such weapons. But in 2 they feel focused, powerful, fast. They kinda seem to be the curved swords of this game, in that the moveset is very reliable and safe.

    Was feeling meh about my Battle-Axe, started a new character and got an Estoc and it's doing work.

    submitted by /u/tenamonth
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you all

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:02 AM PST

    Just wanted to take a moment to say, I love how much appreciation you all have for Ds2. It was the first souls I ever completed, and having beaten DS1/3/Bloodborne, there's just something about 2 that gets me. Don't go hollow now!

    submitted by /u/whyisittaken94
    [link] [comments]

    Attempting to get the platinum trophy has made me appreciate the best mechanic in this game.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:30 PM PST

    And that's the fact that enemies despawn. I sincerely feel like the developers' true intent was to annoy the shit out of the player until they've banged their head against a brick wall enough times to walk through a level in a way that isn't poorly considered and absolutely cancerous.

    submitted by /u/culturecandle
    [link] [comments]

    PvP in Heide's tower

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:20 PM PST

    Can't pass Heide's tower, always get invaded and its fucking depressing. Is there a way to counter pvp or any item to prevent from being invaded?

    submitted by /u/KaiT0_
    [link] [comments]

    Co-op anyone ps4?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:49 PM PST

    Looking for people to co-op with. I have problems getting through this game and want people to play with. I've beaten 1&2 so I'm not a noob but not the greatest either. Message me and we can exchange info :)

    submitted by /u/VivecsWrath
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever I level up strength or dex, does that +2ish I get per level increase in my overall damage?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:14 PM PST

    So if I just maxed out both of them, would I be doing like an extra 400 damage, or is that not really how it works?

    submitted by /u/Cassius_Merek
    [link] [comments]

    Watchers Great Sword

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Watchers Great sword

    Anyone have one of these they can drop? I lost my 2 mule toons from ps4 to PS5 and have to start completely over from scratch.

    I know SM makes it rough at the beginning. If anyone has one, that would be awesome. If not, I get it.

    This is a tall tale to ask, I'm aware. 😔

    Edit-I had the wrong sword in the first one. Always confused Watchers and Defenders. Sorry. 😔

    submitted by /u/kvirus11
    [link] [comments]

    I DID EVERYTHING IT ASKED OF ME

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:43 PM PST

    I completed all chasms,lit all torches and WHEN I GOT TO EXIT IT TRANSPORTED ME OUT

    HOW DO FIX THIS PROBLEM IN THE SO CALLED REMASTERED

    submitted by /u/chickenoken-king
    [link] [comments]

    An odd request

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:45 AM PST

    So I've beaten DS1 remastered and decided to jump straight into DS3 because someone said the lore of DS2 was unconnected to either of these titles. Frankly, I kind of wish I had done DS2 because DS3 felt a little hollow (heh).

    So now I want to play DS2, but my BF will actually murder me if I spend another week straight playing one of these games (I have done nothing for the past three days but play DS3).

    Is there any way to put the game on easy mode? Can I use a cheat engine if I download for PC? I mostly just like the exploration and taking video clips in the game, so I want to make that as simple as possible. I never play online and never have, so being banned isn't an issue.

    If it's a matter of just playing through the game, I will when I have more free time (and while the BF is on a business trip).

    submitted by /u/Helenkellersbutthole
    [link] [comments]

    Cast Speed

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:36 PM PST

    I'm still confused about Cast Speed. Let's say I have 99 ATN, INT, FAI. Based on MugenMonkey, I will have 168 Cast Speed. Pyromancy Flame has 100 Cast Speed. What does that mean? Will I have 268 Cast Speed when I'm casting Pyromancy?

    submitted by /u/SilverdustBlaze
    [link] [comments]

    Early bonfire ascetic?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:24 PM PST

    I need a bonfire ascetic early on for a build and forgot to choose it as a starting gift. Do I need to start over or is there one super early game?

    submitted by /u/Bruh123123412345
    [link] [comments]

    Giant Souls

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:18 PM PST

    I defeated Vendrick. Are the giant souls useless now or do I still need them?

    I don't plan on fighting him again this playthrough with a bonfire asthetic

    submitted by /u/Jacksbackbaby008
    [link] [comments]

    I wish more people liked Dark Souls 2

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:08 PM PST

    I feel like people who dislike Dark Souls 2 are just repeating what their favorite YouTuber said about the game. Any criticism I've heard about DS2 is always some really minor, almost ineffectual thing (it wasn't made by Miyazaki), but when they explain why they like DS1 or 3, they have to do insane mental gymnastic over really big, almost game breaking things.

    I honestly think DS2 is the only one I would replay. DS1 is so full of bugs and glitches, even in the HD remaster. I personally found Dark Souls 3 even more directionless than 1, and I never even finished it. I was tired of making absolutely no progress, completely unsure of what to do or where to go. Also, why is there frame rate issues on a PS4 disc? That was very weird.

    In Dark Souls 2, you always know more or less what the last thing you did was, and what your next objective is. The character build is much more expansive than even 3 is. I just truly believe it is CLEARLY the better game, and it is under appreciated for very comical reasons.

    submitted by /u/TheAnalVape
    [link] [comments]

    I just accidentally beat the game. spoilers

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:46 AM PST

    so I finally got the kings ring and I wanted to visit all of the kings doors before doing the dlc. except I killed Nashandra and finished the game. there was so much more to do! I had so many plans. this is such an amazing game and I was not ready for it to end. I cant skip the credits for some reason, will it throw me right into ng+?

    submitted by /u/newveganwhodis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment