• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 8, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Today's Salty Sunday is brought to you by the Frigid Outskirts.

    Summoned into a gank squad on the Iron Keep Bridge? Died to Fume Knight for the 100th time? Think you're getting boned by SOTFS?

    Grab a spoon and watch your blood pressure soar! All complaints are welcome here. Just keep things civil and follow the Posting Guidelines in the sidebar.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on Iron keep for 4 hours and cant even get into the mist.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:09 AM PST

    Hi, I am a Ds 3 veteran (if i may say so myself) and want to run ds 2 blind (without any guide). Can someone put their summon sign so I can end this torment on the first bongfire of iron keep?

    submitted by /u/QuillTheBoreal
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve officially beaten ever DS game

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:04 PM PST

    I just beat this game today and I have to say I really liked it a lot, even more than 1.

    The one complaint I have really is just the entirety of iron keep.. (At least the SOTFS version). I shudder just thinking about it.

    I really don't understand why many people don't like this game, I for one loved the art style, world, atmospheres, length, etc. I actually even prefer that many of the enemies are humanoids

    Overall really good game, 3 will always be my favorite though 👍

    submitted by /u/Kwopp
    [link] [comments]

    Why Dark Souls 2 is my favorite Dark Souls game.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:11 PM PST

    Its my favorite game for a few reasons. To me the levels and the level design is just more fun to play through than the other games. They are more creative and full of stuff than the other games. Like the dragon level in the sky, and just all the other levels. The enemies I think are better and more creative as well. There is a lot of variety in the levels too. I like how you go back in time and watch an invasion of Giants taking over the land. There is nothing like that in the other games. The story I like too, about how king vendrick invaded the giants to save the land, then they invade and you get to watch it through memories. I like the armor and weapons too, they have better armor in this game than the other games. There is a lot of hidden stuff in the game too that you come back at the end of the game to get like the Kings Armor and the Darklurker boss. Well thats why DS2 is my favorite Dark Souls game, its just more fun to me.

    submitted by /u/TomBrady1993
    [link] [comments]

    One of the DS2 NPCs decides that they're taking up the mantle of the Bearer of the Curse. Which NPC has the best shot of beating the game?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:24 AM PST

    There is no player character "bearer of the curse". Instead, one of the NPCs gets fed up with how things are going and decides to do the run themselves.

    Which NPC has the best shot of beating Dark Souls 2? All DLC, all bosses, doesn't have to be no death or no bonfire.

    Option 1: Only NPCs that you can talk to.

    Option 2: Also include NPC invaders and summons.

    submitted by /u/frost_knight
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with dukes dear freija's soul

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:01 PM PST

    I need to go to shrine of winter and i already killed the bossed i need for it but i didn't got freija's soul. It didn't appear when i killed her and if i go back there is like a hardened something where the soul should be. It lets me examine it but nothing happens Help pls, im really stuck

    submitted by /u/Backwards_Shitter
    [link] [comments]

    Hello homies I made a chalenge video in dark souls 2, beating the game with the fist only.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Survived Mytha with literally no hp left, dont have homeward bones or healing either, is there a bonfire after this boss? i'm afraid to go any further lol

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:37 PM PST

    What's more easier in PvE sorcerer or hexer?(SotFS ps3,SL:241)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Looking to farm giant lord easily which one would be best suited,I'm too lazy to get climax so I'll be using great resonant probs,I'm a noob at sorcery so give me some spells that are good(feel free to mention hexes as well)Looking for dps

    submitted by /u/--Neo
    [link] [comments]

    PvE sorcerer build,SL:241

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Tell me what stats I should get,armour,rings,spells and everything else.I am a noob to sorcery and thought it looks cool and would make gameplay have a whole different aspect(SotFS ps3)

    submitted by /u/--Neo
    [link] [comments]

    First play through dlcs

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:43 PM PST

    I'm playing dlcs for the first time (somehow beat fume night second try) but ivory and sunken are giving me hell for bosses. Anyone able to help? Sl 170 noobing out with Havel's and the red iron twin blade

    Avaa and squalid queen are my current woes

    submitted by /u/Dependent-Range3654
    [link] [comments]

    I've done it

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 11:25 AM PST

    I have officially beat every dark souls game in existence re-3 I beat it in this row 3-1-2 and through lots of confusion and hate I got through it from Gwyn to midir to the burned ivory king and I love 2s little boss mechanics like the flexibles sentry ship boss with the raising water and I wish they had done more of the little mechanics like those in the dark souls game but I didn't like the agility thing in dark souls 2 especially making my I-frames so little at the beginning of the game

    submitted by /u/xanman2232
    [link] [comments]

    Sorcerer build

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:36 PM PST

    Good evening Sun brothers(and Sun Sisters), I have recently gotten two of my friends into the Souls-borne series. They both started off against playing Dark Souls Remastered but have since really enjoyed it and upon beating it are both pumped to start Dark Souls 2. That being said, I am looking to do a something new and i am leaning towards a intelligence or faith build. What are some good tips or general knowledge I should I have.

    submitted by /u/PocketDoc
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished it! Along with the DLC

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 10:02 AM PST

    I just finished the DLC. I am officially all done with all of the soulbourne series thanks to the fucking pandemic.

    Started it off with Bloodborne 4 years ago and because of the pandemic. I finished DS3, DSR, DS2 bought a PS3 and finished Demon Souls and now I just finished DS2 DLC.

    I gotta say, this game is beautiful. Level design is great, gear and weapons are awesome. I gotta admit though this game felt the cheapest to me. It doesnt have the same fair feel as the other games, so many cheap deaths but overall it was a great experience.

    Now on to Nioh!

    submitted by /u/ineedadvil
    [link] [comments]

    Double click for action - the worst video game control implementation of all time?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:26 AM PST

    I'm pretty stubborn in my PC keyboard and mouse use - I know I should get an xbox controller at this point so to a large degree I deserve the pain, but the fact this setting

    1- Functions as it does in a release even after all these years (single clicks slow input down a ton as it waits for additional click. Triggers no action at all if too many clicks happen too fast.)
    2- Has to be set manual every game startup to get it to take effect again despite what the GUI says (GUI says it's off, but previous behavior happens until set to on and back off again to start working again every. single. game launch).

    Is just ridiculous.

    Other than that as a late comer to the series loving the challenge. Beat 1 last week and on to 2 now. So difficult as a new player, so rewarding. But for the love of god devs, how stuff like this makes it to production I'll never understand. And years later when it could have been patched!!

    submitted by /u/PreviouslyYoung
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 04:31 AM PST

    Can someone help me take Scorpioness najka

    submitted by /u/sebben323
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having huge trouble with the controls

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:01 AM PST

    Most controls are extremely irresponsive while in combat, so i need some backup going thru the game.... I beat both ds1 and ds3 with the dlcs but this games controls are still the hardest boss ive faced yet

    submitted by /u/J0shY_61
    [link] [comments]

    Does infusing a weapon affect its swing speed?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:48 AM PST

    I just infused my black knight sword with a raw stone and I can't tell if it's actually swinging slower or if it's just my imagination

    submitted by /u/asfleshorasdust
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this game completely dead?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:51 AM PST

    I literally can't finish the game and dlcs because there is no players. Gank squad, iron passage both seem impossible for me without other players. I can't even get summoned.

    submitted by /u/Krzypl
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best souls farming spit in the game?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:38 AM PST

    Any part in the game is fine

    submitted by /u/chickenoken-king
    [link] [comments]

    Is playing this game co op fun??

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:23 AM PST

    I wanna know if playing this game with a friend would be fun. It seems bothersome to go through the same area and boss twice to progress further.

    submitted by /u/james_song
    [link] [comments]

    Someone help me in DS2 Sotfs ancient dragon? 2mm soul memory xbox one

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:01 AM PST

    Gamertag TitixLive

    submitted by /u/titixbox
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone willing to help

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:28 AM PST

    I love Dark Souls 2 but one thing that annoys me is the requirements to equip stuff and the low equip load, would anyone be willing so drop me souls so I could level up and finally rp as who I want?

    submitted by /u/Barris69
    [link] [comments]

    Faith/dex built guide

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:48 AM PST

    As the title says i have a faith dex build in ds2 and i was wondering what are the best weapons and infuses to use on my char

    submitted by /u/Narrow-Hope-6617
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment