• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Welcome to our Wednesday thru Thursday sticky thread "Help A Hollow."

    Do you need the game mechanics explained a bit? Don't understand scaling, infusion, or magic? Just can't take on Velstadt solo?

    If you have a question or need a hand then skip /new for the day and get the help you need. Leave a comment below and someone will help you shortly. Or sort comments by new and be a helpful hollow. Remember to check out /r/DarkSouls2/wiki and contribute!


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This subreddit deserves all the praise in the world

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:02 AM PST

    I cannot express how grateful I am for all your help people on my last post. Yes I could have gone to the ds3 sub, but last time I did I only got trolling messages and git guds. Ya'll embraced my questions and shared so many freaking tips that I don't know which one to read 1st. I love ya'll, you make this subreddit to what it is and remember that. Ya'll are amazing

    ❤️

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    I painted the Jeremiah miniature from the Dark Souls Board Game

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:41 PM PST

    Dark spirit King Jeremiah has invaded!

    https://i.imgur.com/ZpwEjtv.jpg

    submitted by /u/ItchyGren
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite NPC?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:33 PM PST

    What is your favourite NPC in DS2? 1) who has the best lore? 2) who has the best combat abilities? 3) who got you out of a tight spot/cheered you up?

    submitted by /u/JTMentham
    [link] [comments]

    Back to Majula ?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:09 AM PST

    So, any back to Majula events going on ? I miss these, Ik ds2 isn't the favorite but it's been so long since we played it, I figured why not go back to it and have some fun ?

    submitted by /u/sickpleasure666
    [link] [comments]

    Im so proud of myself

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:22 AM PST

    I just beaten fume knight solo on my 3 try i cant belive i actually done this!!! But i have to tell you something... when i played crown of the ivory king i i couldn't beat the ivory king boss... so i summoned lucatiel...i still wasnt able to beat him so i summoned another phantom and killed him... shoul i be ashemed of my self?

    submitted by /u/KUJEBEB
    [link] [comments]

    I'm shaking right now

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:16 PM PST

    I just beat the Fume Knight after about 2 hours of trial and error, 3 build changes, and him skipping straight to the second phase at the start of the battle! After everything that DS2 has thrown at me, this was definitely beyond frustrating. I really need to sit down after this.

    submitted by /u/RestraintOfMind
    [link] [comments]

    Which weapons are good for DEX and what should I do about shields and agility? I think agility increases your iframes and the rolling seems really wierd at the moment. And is powerstancing and no shield worth it? I'm new to this game and I have a lot of questions.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Praise the Platinum

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:36 PM PST

    Wassup my hollows and hollowets. Yesterday I finaly got the platinum baybayyy. I farmed the falconers 500+ times to get them sweet sunlight medals since the game is kinda dead on PS3 for my SM and got the Sunlight spear thus getting the master of miricles achivement. I played the game for 6 years but only started paying attention to achivements 6 months ago, so i did all the npc questlines and then started grinding for Hidden weapon and the sun spear. Its been a hassle but honestly having the platinum in my favourite game of all time just feels good man. Im deffinetly gonna keep playing but i just wanted to share the milstone with the community and thank all of the invaders, invaded, ganks, sun bros, and of course Prowling manus and congregation for so many good times. Git gud bois❤️

    submitted by /u/kulok1
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find the right weapon

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:15 AM PST

    So my friends got me to play Smite recently and I thought to myself, why don't I just make King Arthur from Smite in Dark Souls 2... as I haven't actually beaten that game yet.

    I also picked the fashion souls I would be rocking at the end of the game by looking armor up on the fextralife armor gallery

    Smite King Arthur Armor Helm: Crown of the Sunken King Body: Royal Soldier Armor Hands: Heide Knight Gauntlets Legs: Sanctum Knight Leggings (currently the only armor piece I would change as I like the passive fextralife says it has and I wasn't able to see another pair of leg armor that came close)

    My question comes from the premise of my other post on this subreddit in which I asked about if it was worth it to farm the Sun Sword. If I wanted to make a character that looked close, what would be a better weapon visually? Bluemoon Greatsword or Moonlight Greatsword? Or should I stick with my original plan of farming the sun sword and not worry about it?

    submitted by /u/The_Hardroad
    [link] [comments]

    I'm doing a consumable only run and I need some tips

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:45 PM PST

    So, the consumable only run is not as hard as I thought, you just need to manage you're souls to level up and buy items. I'm using ymfah's guide to progress but I'm stuck in Elana and I don't know what to do. I have 7 brightbugs, but I don't want to waste them until I have a good strategy. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/dorisgleisonpintoIII
    [link] [comments]

    The roars are everywhere, please help

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:32 PM PST

    Today I was exploring the Shaded Woods and killing some Lion Clan Warriors. After a while, I decide to go to Undead Purgatory to kill the Executioner Chariot and right after I walk away from the bonfire I hear the sound the Lion Clan Warriors make when they're nearby. I ignore it at first but I heard it again, and then again... I could even hear them in Majula. What's happening? I tried to restart the game and even my PC but it didn't work.

    submitted by /u/Kn1ght_4rt0r14s
    [link] [comments]

    How many raindeers are in this stupid area

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:30 AM PST

    I want the raindeer's to despawn so I need to know how many there are

    Thank you 🙂

    submitted by /u/chickenoken-king
    [link] [comments]

    Winters shrine elite knight

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Does anyone know why there's an npc in elite knight armor you have to kill only once in the winter shrine dlc? He seemed sort of out of place and had this glow like a phantom but a little more transparent that I haven't seen an npc have before.

    submitted by /u/filthycasualguy
    [link] [comments]

    Spending the night.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 03:18 PM PST

    If you could pick one place/area to spend the night in, where would it be?

    submitted by /u/Sooperk33
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:36 AM PST

    I don't get the statue to move. The statue in the room next to the bonfire after dragonrider boss. I need to kill the statues to get the elevator to work.

    submitted by /u/sebben323
    [link] [comments]

    How can I enter dranglenic castle without the 4 Great souls?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:13 AM PST

    I've heard that there is a way to skip like half of the game by having a ton of souls memory, is it true? I've like 5Mln souls memory:if I go to ng++ and immediately run to the castle will I be able to get in?

    submitted by /u/_ddross_
    [link] [comments]

    Proof that a parried spell can't damage your enemy

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:25 AM PST

    About to do my first DS2 playthrough, should I go with a strength, dex or quality build?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:12 AM PST

    I've already played through DS1 and DS3 many times including challenge modes and pvp. I've tried most of the builds on DS3 including combo ones like dex int or str faith. Although for PVE I didn't enjoy the magic ones as much as I did melee ones.

    I've heard that DS2 has a lot of unique, cool and satisfying weapons and I'm definitely one of those people who enjoy trying as much of them as possible. Which spec would you say is your favorite for PVE and has your favorite weapons? Which spec would make my first playthrough as enjoyable as possible, in your opinion?

    submitted by /u/God_Zamasu
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the manikin in Belfry Sol have mask?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:50 AM PST

    The other one you see in earthen peak are headless and this one wore the manikin mask. Why is he different?

    submitted by /u/Tommiyo
    [link] [comments]

    Hname engraved ring

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Me and my brother are trying to play together and he told me how the name engraved ring works, since thats how we're supposed to play together, but i cant see his summon signs, my character is level 33 and his is level 70 something. Does level matter?

    submitted by /u/PmanMI08
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda Bored

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:32 AM PST

    Anything in particular to do in DS2? I was wondering if there was like a challenge run I could do..because recently i've just been doing casual Deprived runs

    submitted by /u/Mr_Mxyzptlk823
    [link] [comments]

    Ds2 on steam wont go online

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:05 AM PST

    [STEAM] Ive been having this problem ever since ive started my second play through, Everytime i get into the game it says service is not available. Are steam servers for sotfs down for good? I really hope the issue comes from my end. Pls help.

    submitted by /u/norisukeAnthony
    [link] [comments]

    Found it, finally

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Dark Souls 2: Master of Time

    Been a while searching this video I watched long ago, (yeah I know now this is not OG idea)

    this is part why I download DS2 back then, so cool. But looking back after multiple time finished this game I never do any of that, guess.. Im not a speed runner player kind of type, huh!

    submitted by /u/ExoticEase
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you Devotee!!!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:58 AM PST

    To the person who put up with me bumbling around Earthen Peak. It was my first time tackling this mankin filled death trap. You're patience is incredible. Thank you for keeping at the windmill and religiously pointing at it. My apologies for taking so long to realize what you meant. In the end we slayed that poison wannabe medusa and emerged victorious. Iron keep is up next! I don't know if you will see this, but just in case I wanted to send some love.

    submitted by /u/Slothstronaught420
    [link] [comments]

    I played Dark Souls 2 SotFS after having a shit time with my phone

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:47 AM PST

    I was having trouble with my phone, at one point I tossed it across my desk. After fixing the problem I thought "Fuck it, might as well farm dem twinkling titanites in Shrine of Amana before NG+!"

    I now no longer have 88k souls...

    I was fightin' and killin' them archdrakes. I was still sort of recovering from my meltdown with my phone and was more panicky when an enemy's attack was about to land after I was attacking someone else. (I'm using a UGS)

    A few times I freaked out like a spastic monkey! I had 88k souls and one of them bastards got me, I tried to get back to where I died while killing enemies along the way. My dumbass wasn't thinking right and I was getting bitch slapped by them lizards bitches and I end up getting myself killed by the staff wielding assholes!

    I feel shame for this and second-hand embarrassment!

    Anyways, how was your day?!

    submitted by /u/BiGPanT_6009
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment