• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Welcome to the bonfire, our weekly off topic thread.

    This is a place where anyone can talk about anything unrelated to Dark Souls and get to know your fellow undead a bit better.

    Please be respectful and follow reddiquette.

    What's keeping you from going hollow these days?


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sir malonne

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:40 AM PST

    Does anyone have that meme of the Sir Alonne fight in the Iron king dlc but its post malone in the white suit with the katana? I honestly can't find it and I feel like it's just a fever dream of a memory at this point.

    submitted by /u/SunsetShimmer19
    [link] [comments]

    You cannot be saved from death?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:20 PM PST

    I found this strange line of text while browsing the offline restriction section of that guide thing that comes with the game disc. What does it mean? If I play online can I be saved from death? Is it just completely meaningless and I've wasted my time typing this out?

    submitted by /u/Good_morning_man
    [link] [comments]

    I've been invading in Shrine of Amana

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:23 AM PST

    I have sinned so deeply and thoroughly. This is my confession.

    I've aided the looking glass knight, been the scourge of drangelic castle, Amana and undead crypt.

    I am merciful however, I let the host off with a sliver of hp to let them heal. Only because I like to crush their hope all over again.

    If you've encountered Mad Morgan across Drangelic, I am not sorry. I did leave my summon sign after every invasion to help those I had tormented. Few have taken my help.

    I shall continue to stop you from reaching bonfires or boss gates until I turn hollow. For as long as there are wannabe monarchs, I shall test them.

    P. S. If you trusted me and were betrayed later, that's on you. A monarch must expect treachery. P.s.s. Chameleon is sooo fun

    submitted by /u/azelda
    [link] [comments]

    What exactly is the throne watcher and defender?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:46 AM PST

    They are the same size as velstadt, nashandra, etc. So are they like golem or are they a large hollow? And why do they have the same soul type as Nashandra?

    submitted by /u/Tommiyo
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I farm bonfire aesthetic ?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:03 PM PST

    I just need some so where can I use my bonfire aesthetics to make a profit of bonfire aesthetics(ps3 SotFS)

    submitted by /u/--Neo
    [link] [comments]

    Does the difficulty increase of the covenant of champions remaining after beating the game and going NG+?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Soooo Iron Keep

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:35 PM PST

    I have little problem with the knights (screw the archer ones) but I'm wondering if...I should go to smelter demon first and how to prepare for it (tried once with npc summon, didn't end well) and the other area is just throwing enemies at me. Do I get something if I beat SD or should I just put my big girl pants on and charge towards the next bonfire (I hope)

    Also any help will be appreciated! I'm on PS4! Also screw Forlorn ughh

    submitted by /u/queenofthefuries
    [link] [comments]

    dark souls 2 is a hard adjustment

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:44 PM PST

    so ive reciently started dark souls 2 again after never making any progress in it and am seeing som results but this is so hard adjusting from ds1 and ds3 i mostly play ds1 though is there any dark souls 2 tips you pro's can give me id really appreciate anything i can learn

    submitted by /u/999zircon
    [link] [comments]

    ive returned to ds2 after a long break, and will make oneshot builds for demon souls when it releases as well

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:09 PM PST

    some of you may remember me, its arabianspliff. When corona and quarantine started i was goin thru it fr fr, i havent touched my ps4 in months. I made powerful and fun builds for ds2, such as spell blade cosplay builds and oneshot builds. i will share 3 of each with you now if u want to try them, as more as coming for ds2 when i finish a new character, as well demon souls when i get it on ps5

    The prince of lightning holy spell blade build part one:

    https://youtu.be/_tjv8liJef4

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU05ea2xSB0&t=123s

    death, the apostle of nashandra dark spell blade build:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5OMXf6Aagk&t=71s

    Lost sinners sword 750 AR oneshots:

    https://youtu.be/JDKTMwT8usg

    Pursuers sword full AR build oneshots:

    https://youtu.be/sZP3eLe0F5w

    Crypt Blacksword 1000 AR Oneshots:

    https://youtu.be/OjB2SRQ7tJo

    submitted by /u/ocksplee
    [link] [comments]

    Runs over.. Fisted all bosses to death!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:12 AM PST

    This was actually very fun. I had some issues with Vedstald and Vendrick tho since I couldn't hit them but managed it in the end. Highly recommend to make a fist only run if you have the vanquisher's seal

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a ring worth wearing?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Should I wear ring or the embedded?

    submitted by /u/chickenoken-king
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play SOTFS if I already beat the original many times? Is it that changed up?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:15 PM PST

    I've had the original DS2 on my computer since 2016 with all the DLCs and am about NG+3 on my save. Besides Aldia and a different ending and all that, are the switched up enemies and bonfires and whatever enough to warrant upgrading to SOTFS for a fresh experience? I've seen everything the game has to offer otherwise. Should I upgrade?

    submitted by /u/squidnegra
    [link] [comments]

    Poison build help.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:40 AM PST

    I want to make a poison build to have something interesting and fun to play, I was thinking of using the manslayer katana or Mythas bent blades, as well as the sanctum gauntlets, and anything else that helps poison builds (expecting to see some recommendations in the comments) if I recall correctly poison scales with adaptability, right? The builds main focus would not be inflicting poison as a primary goal, but more so to have it as extra pressure, as I know that a lighting katana will 3 shot me, and I have no time to wait for poison to do it's job, I want to deal a good bit of damage while also making the opponent panic because of the poison build up, and maybe have it close some duels, i'l probably end up using the manslayer then.

    I am Level 150, started out as warrior, which stats should I focus on more? For a Dex/poison build.

    submitted by /u/XanderGeist
    [link] [comments]

    WHERES MY DAGGER?????

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:24 AM PST

    I'm in sotfs on ps3 and I literally havnt found a single normal dagger anywhere

    submitted by /u/--Neo
    [link] [comments]

    ALL BOSSES - NO DAMAGE [No Block/Parry/Magic/Items/Rings]

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Can I coop with my friend if he has SOFTS(ps3) and I have vanillla version(ps3)?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/kulok1
    [link] [comments]

    NPC’s are stupid

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:22 PM PST

    So I collected all 4 knights and have technically beat the game killing Nashandra—a ridiculously easy final boss too. I also summoned Lucatiel and Twiggy, but GUESS WHAT??? When it came to the Ivory King Twiggy decided just to fall off the stage into the fiery inferno beneath. You'd think the NPC's would be smart enough to actually fight but apparently not.

    submitted by /u/just-a-dude-vibin
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me at the Throne Defenders boss fight?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:47 AM PST

    I am SL 122 but I am getting my ass kicked.

    submitted by /u/Mighty-Lu-Bu
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:38 AM PST

    Anyone know any good human effigy farming spots. I

    submitted by /u/sebben323
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:39 AM PST

    I have play ds3 and want to buy ds2 when fall sale hit is there any fun build you guys recommend.

    submitted by /u/wjie55046
    [link] [comments]

    I'm going Hollow, please help

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:59 PM PST

    I played this game on Xbox 360, enjoyed it but never beat it. I know people talk about its problems but I had just as much fun, if not more, than with some other games of the same nature. Playing it again on ps4 and I just... Really want to quit. I don't know how else to describe it. I don't feel like I'm improving, every time I die over and over and over, only to finally win, it feels like I lucked out, rather than won through skill. Because of Soul Memory I can't even play with a friend to enjoy it as a co-op experience since even though we are in the same area, my soul memory is nowhere near theirs (I die a lot. Like a lot a lot. And instead of levelling I was getting better equipment so I grind a lot.) I deal basically no damage to invaders, even though I deal decent damage to enemies, enemies hit like a tank, which sucks because my health is always halved due to me dying so much and not having enough effigies to waste. I keep getting hit by things I swear are NOWHERE near me. Enemies are arranged in the dumbest possible way, as if it was intentionally made to be as unfair as possible, rather than the actually difficult design of the first (and bloodborne, 3, sekiro)... I can complain on and on about the game, but when you combine it with my deaths that just don't end and have no sign of ending any time soon... I legitimately have no will to survive in this game anymore. Can't PvE because there are too many ganks, can't PvP because im so underlevelled for the area everyone can 1-2 shot me while even my backstab do an eighth of their health at most. I can't have find with this. I got to Iron Keep and the whole bout my has been nothing but pain, no satisfaction. A stark contrast to the game I played years ago, and the other games in this franchise.

    Please help me. Give me the will to go on. I love this franchise too much to give up, but I don't want to waste my entire vacation week doing nothing but suffering over a game.

    EDIT: forgot I could respec. Gonna try to flip my build around a bit and see if the damage flows

    UPDATE: yeah the respec was actually useful. I have less health but the rest of my stats more than balance out

    submitted by /u/Cake_Lube
    [link] [comments]

    Never again will I fight fume knight with a pure Pyro build (or do brume towet for that matter)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:30 PM PST

    I decided to make a new character a few days ago to take my mind off the election.

    I decided to make a pure pyromancer build with only a fire longsword as my weapon.

    Pretty fun build, have been cruising through the game.... u til brume tower. I mean I was expecting this level to be major pain with my build, but I was not expecting it to be THIS brutal.

    My forbidden sun which normally hits for around 700+ was reduced to a mere 300 on most enemies. Fire longsword was hitting maybe 200 per hit if i was lucky.

    So I abandoned even dealing with enemies for the most part.

    Finally made it to fume knight and dear God I will never fight him again as a pyromancer.

    Forbidden sun didn't even top 150 damage. Great fireball was hitting for around 50. Fire orb at 11.

    Used my fire longsword. Two handed thrust R2 was hitting for 82 fucking damage.

    The fight took me like 15 minutes just whittling away and 82 damage and then dodging

    Never again. Definutely not even doing blue smelter on this file. I'm begrudgingly fighting sir alonne

    submitted by /u/hyperparadise-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment