• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:10 PM PST

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How did you do the Bernhardt of jugo quest line?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:59 AM PST

    I am planning on going platinum and was wondering what y'all thought the easiest way to do his quest was?

    submitted by /u/02grimreaper
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Defeated Fume Knight

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:11 AM PST

    I'm a huge fan of dark souls with this game being my favorite. However, ive never able to defeat Fume Knight, primarily because everyone says he is the hardest boss. Well I was on my third play through of the game as a hexer/dex build and after beating Velstadt I thought it would be fun to give Raime a try. I expected to get my butt kicked, but on my first attempt I got him to his second phase. I did way better than I would have expected. In fact, I only died to him twice, although he did leave me with just a tiny bit of hp on the attempt I defeated him. Overall, it was a ridiculously intense fight that I haven't experienced since fighting Artorias or Gael. It is certainly satisfying to figure out the timings of the swings and knowing when to roll. Overall! A very awesome fight and I can't wait to fight Sir Aloine next.

    submitted by /u/TheUnhingedSalesman
    [link] [comments]

    I fucking hate possessed armors in Crown of the Iron King

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Theres one thing I cannot deal with with these guys and its their auto-aim, delay-as-long-as-you-want crossbow attack.

    The damage on that thing is sickening (It hits harder than a boss????) and not only that the tracking is insane and the projectile is near instant. Its faster than every other enemy projectile in the game.

    Who thought it would be a good idea to put two of them out of reach in Iron passage huh? I am doing SL1 and blue smelter is the second last boss I have left but these fuckers wont let me reach him.

    And who thought it was a good idea to put those fuckers who cast promised walk of peace on you so you fatroll and its even harder to dodge the possessed armor bolts. Fuck this area. Its worse than reindeer rape valley by a long shot

    submitted by /u/Justheretoplaysouls
    [link] [comments]

    Need help picking a weapon for a Faith + Melee build.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:58 PM PST

    I want something traditional sword and shield like only I'm lost for what exactly.

    If swords which one? Should I lightening infuse?

    Spears I like but I feel they bore me slightly.

    I like the idea of a katanga but again doesn't seem suited to shield based gameplay.

    Mace's and hammers are for my next run.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/TheBlueDonut
    [link] [comments]

    This is the only souls game I have not completed and its fantastic to the lore and the bosses but the hitboxes have some problems but besides the point this game is great

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:53 PM PST

    I started playing Dark Souls a few days ago, I wouldn't rate the game that highly however the Fume Knight is one the best bosses in the series.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Throughout my playthrough, I have disked most of the game mainly with emery positions, many bosses feeling too easy and the roll changes. Fume Knight feels like darks souls 3 boss tourn into ds2 and you can tell he's a fantastic fight, the move set being tough but far if you learn the attack pattern and opportunities to attack yourself. He's a lesser Artorisus but for ds2 he's a diamond in the rough.

    submitted by /u/JinxedlLeague1
    [link] [comments]

    When you refuse to lose

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:00 PM PST

    Praise the Sun!!!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:43 AM PST

    Which enemies annoy you tf out?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:26 AM PST

    I recently developed hatred for the Archdrake knights. So much damage and so much stun lock

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    Backstab vs executions

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:45 PM PST

    Does anybody else miss the execution animations when you backstab in ds3? Kinda bummed they went back to how ds1 did it with that feature

    submitted by /u/fredzillanator
    [link] [comments]

    When you think DS3 Dark Spirits are the same as DS2....

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:15 PM PST

    Sunlight covenant in Harvest Valley?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:11 PM PST

    Anybody have any clues, as to why the sunlight covenant is in Harvest valley? Any in game lore, or possible theories?

    submitted by /u/DarkSoulCarlos
    [link] [comments]

    Pilgrims of dark help

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:59 AM PST

    i know where to find grahndal but how do i get to the abyss dungeons? is it the weird black things he is always near? I would also like advice on how to beat them.

    submitted by /u/oc3lotics
    [link] [comments]

    Black gulch strategy???

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:33 PM PST

    I got to the black gulch (whew not looking forward to looking for whatever I missed in the gutter) and right now I'm super stuck. The poison spitting statutes, the hand things, I ran out of poison cures and made it to the boss once.... before he one shotted right when I entered.

    Wtffff am I supposed to hassle about that? It's a short area but they're a just too much spitting at me (lol) I don't think the boss would be as bad but I can't even find the summon signs and don't want to waste human effigies. Some advice, guidance, please!

    submitted by /u/queenofthefuries
    [link] [comments]

    Welk I fucked up.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:56 AM PST

    I played the game pretty much blind and without thinking consumed 4 of the 5 giant souls. Now Vendrik is a giant tank that I cannot take down. Does anyone know a way to make him weaker without starting a new game? Cause I dont want to sit there for an hour to kill him.

    submitted by /u/Vipers_Northstar
    [link] [comments]

    Game is too easy 2nd time

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:27 PM PST

    I beat this game like 2 years ago, did about everything besides naveen and all the spells, but did everything else and dlcs. I was level 278 completed with a battle axe, Harolds upper body and dragon legs.

    Play through 2nd time, I started with just a dagger and beginning light armor, got to lost sinner and switched to the invisible armor and a claymore, upgrading only End, i frames, strength and just some weight till my carry weight was under 30%. This was so easy my health was maybe upgraded once but I remember this game being very hard, after completing this game the 1st time, I beat bloodborne 2 times with the secret ending, beat dark souls 3 again to NG+5 and just went ahead and beat dark souls 1 with the drake blood and that golden light weight theift armor to the divine claymore

    I still consider 2 my favorite but is anyone else feeling these games are getting to easy, I die more from falling or just a dumb mistake. I know demon souls is coming out for PS5, but what I wrote should i even get demon souls or even for ps3 or is it considered easy

    submitted by /u/mike2358
    [link] [comments]

    How do PVP invasions work? I keep on getting invaded when I am hollowed by the same person who I think has OP stats

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:59 PM PST

    Where is creighton?!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:22 PM PST

    So i just opened the Prison cell or whatever where the Bonfire and Creighton are, i exhausted his Dialogue and wanted to kill him for his Mask, but before i did i sat down at the Bonfire and now he's gone. I know that there's a Questline with Pate, but i killed him in the beginning where you first Encounter him. Any idea where our Boi Creighton might be?

    submitted by /u/BaclavaBoyEnlou
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Can someone help me take the sentinels boss

    submitted by /u/sebben323
    [link] [comments]

    Nashandra's theme is one of the best boss themes in the trilogy.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:36 AM PST

    Nashandra doesn't get enough love in the communuty, maybe just the lore but definately not her boss design or music. But I love everything about her! She's fun af and the fight with her is intense! Her theme is intense and fits into her character as a child of dark, her power and her royal status.

    submitted by /u/dzokataa
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with choosing a weapon, stuck in Earthen Peak

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:11 AM PST

    Hi there, I'm on my first playthrough of ds2. It's definitely been tough but I've been getting through the game ok until getting to Earthen Peak. All the bleed and poison is absolutely fucking me and I can't go 10 steps without dying.

    I've been having a lot of trouble picking a main weapon in this game (unlike in ds1 where the zwi and bk sword carried me though the game). I've tried a lot of weapons and none have stuck. Right now I'm switching between the Dark Drangelic Sword +1 and the Greatsword +4. I also have the Flamberge +5 which I used for a bit. I like the moveset of the Drangelic Sword, but I wish it packed a litttttle bit more punch. I can't get used to the Greatsword moveset unfortunately.

    Any advice on a good weapon to try?? I kept most of the boss souls besides some that I looked up and couldn't see myself using the weapon. I have 29 strength and 26 dex. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/prefabsprite
    [link] [comments]

    Breaking dat spear

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:05 AM PST

    Got another character through doors of Pharros and grabbed Santier's Spear just for fun, and reminded me of an issue I had recently: a lot of guides say to use the rat king covenant to break the spear, but that didn't work for me. At all. My attacks go straight through the enemies, and after dozens of attacks, there was no change to the durability of the spear. Is this something from changed for SotFS? If so, I don't see it mentioned in any wiki. Wikis also mention hitting walls in the corrosive rooms, which didn't seem to work for me either (Besides the incredibly slow normal rate for walls).

    Another thing I was just curious about - has anyone ever tried using the NER to summon a friend with the red soapstone and then have them use acid mist to break the spear? Or perhaps the big orange-mist beetle guy in Amana?

    I'm just so tired of smacking poor Dyna and Tillo around.

    submitted by /u/Himetic
    [link] [comments]

    Licia of Lindeldt

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:42 AM PST

    I killed licia of lindeldt before getting the crushed eye orb to invade her. Is there still a way to obtain the miracle Soothing Sunlight in current playthrough?

    Also can i somehow still acess her shop? She is the only source of miracles Homeward and Guidance... I am trying to get all miracles and it seems like my only option is going to NG+. Is this true or is there another way to obtain said miracles?

    submitted by /u/GicoLadida
    [link] [comments]

    Brightstone cove?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:59 PM PST

    Is the Brightstone they discovered related to the soul of Seath in Tseldora? It makes me think that Drangleic is Lordran, but I'm not so sure. Maybe the magic in Seath's soul created the brightstone? How did the four lord souls get to Drangleic? Cracked Lord Vessel In Majula? How did titanite make its way to Drangleic? First game said it was only found in Lordran so how is it in Drangleic?

    submitted by /u/DarkSoulCarlos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment