• Breaking News

    Friday, November 13, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:09 PM PST

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The healing power of Majula after the credits

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:04 PM PST

    I've seen a lot of DS2 playthroughs. The ones who get to finish the game most of the time take a little bit to say their final thoughts on the game while witnessing the sun across the ocean, admitting that even with all the flaws, rage and diversity of emotions in their playthrough that: (1) Majula has grown on them and (2) The game is still decent.

    It's like seeing the credits roll reminds you that there were a lot of people working on this, spending time and effort to deliver something to the gaming community while Majula heals all the negative emotions before moving on.

    Majula best hub in the series for me. Hoping Elden ring can deliver a hub that can match or best it.

    submitted by /u/AxelBrionac
    [link] [comments]

    Surprised how active the player base is! Also, how are you guys managing to die so much in Majula?!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:52 PM PST

    Just wanna point out that I see far more summon signs and player activity in this game (SOTFS PS4) than I do in DS Remastered. Also I have to ask, I'm seeing bloodstains all over, Majula, at least 5-10% of surface area is bloodstains. Even on that little balcony view that overlooks the Far Fire and back where that covenant is next to Heide. What the hell is killing people here so much?! Is that one skeleton chasing you? Is it the pigs?

    All I know is that I've gotten a huge laugh out of watching bloodstain ghosts accidentally roll of ledges in Majula.

    submitted by /u/jubilantjack57
    [link] [comments]

    Breaking Santier's spear.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:41 AM PST

    I've joined the rat covenant and I'm smashing the Masterdons but it's no actual any quicker than hitting walls.

    I thought it was supposed to take 15 durability a hit off.

    submitted by /u/TheBlueDonut
    [link] [comments]

    PS5 Finally showed me how many hours I have played..

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:43 PM PST

    I think I have a problem. And that's just the Scholar Edition

    I still plan on playing DS2. Add me on PSN if you want to play sometime. Username: Ashen_Heart

    submitted by /u/Ashen_Heart
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a little stuck in Frozen Anor Lo... I mean Eleum Loyce.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:29 AM PST

    I'm at a broken bridge and don't know where to go from here. I don't want anyone to tell me exactly where to go, just give me a hint. (If it's the big invisible dog, then I might just do the other dlcs first)

    submitted by /u/fingay-ren
    [link] [comments]

    need suggestions on another weapon to go with my +10 greatsword

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:06 PM PST

    on my first playthru, about halfway I think? idk. Anyways I got my greatsword up to +10 and it claps cheeks with that S str scaling, but I noticed its durability is now lower.

    Any suggestions on a good backup weapon I should upgrade? Probably something lighter I'm thinking, I've got a fuck ton of stuff but it all sucks ass compared to the ultra greatsword so not sure what I should spend time upgrading. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/roho1
    [link] [comments]

    Ive come to terms with y'all

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:05 PM PST

    So you may recognize my name as i would go on to peoples posts and try to shit on them for liking ds2. All i can say is sorry and i realize how much of an asshole i was being and whatever i said before. I now dont agree with. this game is definetly my least fav in the series but that doesnt mean its a bad game. So yeah imma try finish ds2 and then do ng+ as i hear its amazing so yeah. im sorry guys.

    submitted by /u/LucarioAcee
    [link] [comments]

    need help!!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:53 PM PST

    hello guys. when i start the game with my character this thing pops up.
    "an error occurred while saving.
    attempting to save again.
    press cancel to return to title menu."
    this never Happened to me i have played for 127 hours. please help me.

    submitted by /u/AdrieltheBerserker
    [link] [comments]

    Killed nashandra and Aldia appeared and owned me,but I'm asking if I gain souls right after kill nash cuz I'm gonna finish ivory king after I did that but now I changed my mind

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:48 PM PST

    Help meeeee,do I have to re kill nashandra and her 2 mini bosses

    submitted by /u/--Neo
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite strenght power stances for PVE

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:48 AM PST

    What are your favourite dual wield/power stance weapons for a strenght build?

    submitted by /u/God_Zamasu
    [link] [comments]

    Is there no poison swamp ?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:28 PM PST

    I have been playing DS2 for awhile and I have yet to come across a poisonous swamp, I have been too the dark hell hole filled with poison spitting statues and harvest valley. But still no sign of a poison swamp.

    submitted by /u/RedEyedAbyssWatcher
    [link] [comments]

    Fashion souls question.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:38 AM PST

    I haven't played this game much and I am wanting to know what some of the funniest things to wear in this game are, so just leave item names in the comments please.

    submitted by /u/chicken_nugget69420
    [link] [comments]

    Dark hex build

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:41 AM PST

    This is my first time playing ds2 and I was doing a quality build to get the chance to use a lot of weapons but I am officially bored. I was going to respec and try something new for me, hex! However I still want to melee. Does this build make sense: 30 vgr 20 end 15 vit 15 att 40 strength for my weapon (hammer) 16 dex for weapon (spear) 18 add 30 int 30 faith Main weapons: dark chime hammer and dark silverblack spear Dark sunset staff leveled as much as I can.

    submitted by /u/gammayeti
    [link] [comments]

    Safest way to get the key in the fire at Iron Keep?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Just lost a deathless playthrough to that statue that spits fire in Iron Keep, trying to get the key so I could bypass smelter demon. Anyone know the safest way to go about getting this key? I feel like I always just crept up and grabbed it, taking some damage in the process (and sometimes dying, but this never mattered before lol) but I totally just fucked away 4 hours.

    submitted by /u/arisasam
    [link] [comments]

    Cant leave Fume Knight area

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:11 PM PST

    i defeated the Fume Knight and got the iron king crown, but i have no homeward bones and im carrying 100k souls, am i fucked or is there a way out?

    thanks.

    submitted by /u/Onion_Powerful
    [link] [comments]

    Have I missed a bonfire between these two bonfires?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:52 PM PST

    I made it from Sanctum Walk to Lair of the Imperfect, and it was a long and arduous journey. I feel like I might have missed a bonfire somewhere between these two points. Or is it supposed to be this long of a journey, given that a little further on I found a shortcut back to Sanctum Walk?

    Or should I go back and explore the area some more?

    No big spoilers please, I'm on my first, mostly blind playthrough.

    submitted by /u/AlConstanza
    [link] [comments]

    So I just got to Drangleic Castle...

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:38 PM PST

    Without lighting 2 of the primal bonfires!?

    (First playthrough but having heard about the game for awhile) Currently in Iron Keep having cleared all the spawns fighting Smelter Demon. I decided to go exploring somewhere else and found a giant black door in the Shaded Woods which I could open, and after a few enemies, the path to Drangleic. How!?

    submitted by /u/SmuJamesB
    [link] [comments]

    Any beginner tips?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Any beginner tips for Scholar edition? Im new to souls games

    submitted by /u/GAMRKNIGHT
    [link] [comments]

    Iron keep boss help

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:16 PM PST

    Ive been stuck on this damn boss for like a year with one effigy can someone help me beat the boss on one try? I only have one effigy ps4 username wbrico410_420

    submitted by /u/patarico21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment